Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
She then looked at me and said javed lick my cunt clean. I hesitated, it was filled with Nadeem cum. she kissed me again and said, believe me javed you will like it. And pushed my head towards her cunt. I touched my tongue over her cunt and then inserted it deep in her. And licked her. She said to me javed lick it and clean it completely and said to Nadeem come here darling suck my boobs while my husband finishes cleaning your cum from my cunt. When I finished she kissed me and said I told you Na that you will love it. No one understand you better than me. Do you want to eat my cunt every Saturday after he fuck me? I nodded in yes. She said no javed, you need to ask for it. I said yes parveen I would love to eat your cunt every Saturday after Nadeem fucks you. She looked happy, smiled and said no Javed say completely including what u want to lick from my cunt. I said, yes parveen I would love to eat your cunt filled with Nadeem cum every Saturday after Nadeem fucks you. She smiled and hugged me said, I love you Nadeem. I know you will love it. Now you understand Na that you wanted all this but was not accepting. Now when you says it, it makes you realize what really you want.
Now go and thank Nadeem for making your wife a slut and letting you watch him and making you happy. I looked at Nadeem and said. Thanks Nadeem… but parveen again stopped me and said not like this hold his cock, kissed it and then say it.
I hold his semi hard cock and kissed on its head and said thanks Nadeem for making my wife your slut and letting me watch you fucking her. It makes me very happy.
Parveen said to me you are a darling. Then said, we still have some time, do you want to lick my cunt again? Do you want to see me taking his cock in my cunt? I said yes if you also wants it.
She laughed and said of Corse I want to fuck him day and night. But if you want to see again I will fuck him again. I said yes I want to see. She smiled and said then go and suck his cock and make it hard for your wife’s cunt again. And don’t worry he is not like you. He gets hard soon after first fuck.
I hesitated. I had never sucked a cock before. They both lay beside each other and started kissing. Parveen said to me, come on Javed, believe me, you will love it. Suck him and make him hard for your wifes cunt. I bend and started sucking his cock. It was a sensational feeling sucking a cock for the first time. Within few minutes it became hard again. When I left his cock Nadeem said, you need to request me to fuck your wife. So I said, please Nadeem fuck my wife again.
Parveen told me to lay on bed on my back I did then she placed her cunt over my mouth and told me to lick it and told Nadeem to fuck her. He started fucking her. Parveen said, javed this way you can see his Lund going in your wife’s cunt very closely. He fucked her for 10 min and then started Cumming in her cunt. When he took his cock out, she pressed her cunt on my mouth and said. Javed now lick your wife’s lover cum from your wife cunt. Due to her position, his cum started flowing directly in my mouth.

This is my life now. Its April 2014 now. Since November she goes each Saturday to Nadeem along with me. She humiliates me in front of him and I like all this. She is right, I rather loves all this. Beside Saturday, me and parveen lives like a normal life. She behaves like an obedient eastern wife. She never takes any house hold decision without consulting me. She is a good wife a good mother to our kids and to the world I am a dominant husband. And I am, except for Saturdays.
On Saturday I am a cuckold and Parveen is my cuckoldress. I do whatever she says and I feel good in it.
March 29th, she was in periods. I thought she will not go to Nadeem that day, but she still took me there. She made me remove her kameez and bra only and they both kissed and fondle each other while she made me suck him and make him cum. When he was about to cum, she hold my head and made him cum in my mouth. On Monday when I came from office Parveen said she is out of periods and she wants me to take her to Nadeem place so that she can full fill her cunts need that she missed on Saturday. That was the first time after November that I took her to Nadeem beside Saturday.
Only one difference is rising as time is passing. Her cunt is stretched due to fucking Nadeem fat cock. Now when I fuck her cunt she and I don’t feel much pleasure. So we enjoy ass fucking more. And I use my tongue on her cunt to make her cum.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:28 PM