Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
On Saturday I dropped her at school. She said she wants me to pick her up at 11:00
I went to pick her up. After sitting in car she kissed me and placed her hand on my cock and pressed it a little and pointing at one direction she said this way.
She had pointed the way where that apartment was. I didn’t believe on myself when I turned the car in that direction. She must have talked to Nadeem and said him not to pick her up this Saturday.
She knocked the door and Nadeem opened it. He shack hand with me and we enter the apartment. It was two bed and launch apartment. Different carton stocks were in one bedroom and lounge and one bedroom was set as a bedroom with a bed and a chair.
I sit on chair and they two sit on bed beside each other. Nadeem said. Javed you have made the right decision. She is your wife and love of your live and mother of your kids. She is yours. These two hours of Saturday will not change much in your life. Instead you will also be a part of enjoyment. You know well that I love Jamila a lot. There is no emotional bounding between me and Parveen, its just enjoyment. Parveen unzipped his pants and took his semi hard cock in her hands and while stroking she said to me. Nothing will change javed. Things will remain same. You will never hear Nadeem name from my mouth in other days. We will live same way as before. Only difference will be that you will join us on every Saturday just for 2 hours. And she lowered her head and wrapped her lips over his cock and started sucking him.
She then came to me unzipped me and took my hard cock out and sucked it and said. Look javed how hard it is. I told you Na that you need to accept that you like watching me with other cock. She then deep kissed me on lips and said now watch how well Nadeem fucks your wife’s cunt. She removed her shalwar and lay on bed. Her kameez was still on. Nadeem positioned himself between her legs and inserted his cock in her cunt. I was amazed that how she took his fat cock which was double fat than mine in her cunt. But she must be used to of it now as she was fucking him since some time now. He started with high strokes and placed his hands over her boobs over her kameez and started squeezing it. Within few minutes I saw her body shiver and she cum. I never saw her cum so soon. He didn’t stopped and was still pumping her. She looked at me and said. Saw that how easily he makes me cum. Come here and sit on bed. I did. She said now look closely how his cock is stretching your wife’s cunt. I looked he indeed was stretching her cunt. All this time my hand was on my cock. She said to me. Javed, you can shag watching your wife getting fucked but don’t cum. I don’t want you to cum here. Soon she climaxed again and he too started filling her up then he removed his cock from her cunt and she took it in her mouth squeezing it and took his rest of cum in her mouth. I was shocked, he must have cum twice then me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:27 PM