Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
I was looking at her. She stopped crying and I saw that her expression changed from guilt to anger. She said in angry tone. Don’t blame me alone. You have also liked all this. Truth is that you did liked me fucking shoaib. I was not the only one who took pleasure out of it. You also felt pleasure seeing your wife fucked by other man. Yes I have cheated on you. But it’s because I didn’t wanted to hurt you. I knew you are not ready to accept the truth that you love to see other men cock in your wife’s cunt. And yes I have become a whore. After shoaib, I tried but I needed other cock and when Nadeem approached me, I fell for him. Haven’t you heard the phrase that once a whore is always a whore? You let me became shoaib whore and you took pleasure out of it. What made you thought that after sucking Nadeem huge cock I will not need it in my cunt. You should be thankful for me that I kept it secret from you so that you not get hurt. And if you are ready to accept the fact that you like watching me fucking with other, you are welcome next Saturday.
She went to drawing room and locked herself off.
I lay on bed thinking. I had never seen her that expression and anger. For the first time in our married life she had shouted on me. Did I really enjoyed seeing her with shoaib? I didn’t came to answer but the answer was not “no”.
What should I do now?
Is she addicted to Nadeem?
Should I divorce her?
Should I go and tell Nadeem parents and wife?
Will telling them bring parveen back to me?
Then thoughts of parveen sucking Nadeem and taking his huge cock in her cunt started coming in my mind.
I noticed a bulge in my pants. Which really embarrassed me.
Was she right? That I like seeing her fucking him?
I thought of all the pleasant memories we had to gather. And the stage where I was today.
It was 4 pm. My daughter came in room and told me that mummy is calling you on lunch. I went out she was sitting on table and making kids eat lunch. Seeing me she pour meal on my plate. I didn’t feeling for food. I just took few bites and went back to room.
She came in room at 7 pm and sat beside me.
I am sorry the way I yelled on you. But think in the way that aren’t I am living with you like a good loving wife? Aren’t I love you and kids? I don’t know how it came in your knowledge but I am sure that it didn’t came in your knowledge due to my behavior or any of my expression. I want to keep you and kids happy. I can never think of hurting you. I love you a lot javed. Think on it Javed. We can’t ruin our whole life for just 2 hours of Saturdays.
She then went to prepare dinner. Kids came to me that mummy is calling you for dinner, but I said I am not hungry. After sending kids to bed she came in room at 10 pm, changed herself in to nighty and slept beside me.
She rested her head on my chest and said. Please javed say something. Beat me, yell at me, say you hate me. Say something.
I asked her since when she is fucking Nadeem. She said since mid of September every Saturday. She said I make love with you in bed javed. Aren’t I? With Nadeem its just lust. I even some times don’t take my whole cloths off. I just like his cock in my cunt. It stretches my cunt to limits and yes I am addicted to it. But I only make love with you in bed. She placed her hand on my cock and started massaging me over my pajama and said, you have seen his cock Na. it’s so tempting and fills my mouth and cunt to edge.
Please Javed don’t hate me. I pushed her a side. Turned my face to other side and went to sleep. But I did noticed one thing my cock was hard.
In morning she woke me up with a kiss on my lips. Whole day she tried to smile and tried to talk to me on different topics.
I was confused. I was angry on her. Scenes of her sucking and fucking Nadeem were kept coming in my mind and all that time I felt a twitched in my cock. My mind was not accepting that actually I want to join her with Nadeem. The week went by and I didn’t came to conclusion what to do.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:25 PM