Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
It was 9th November 2013, when school started from mid-august, parveen school administration opened the school on Saturday for teachers only. I used to drop her at school on Saturday at 8 am, came back home and usually went to sleep again. Then at 10:00 am I used to give breakfast to kids. She used to come home between 1 to 2 PM
On that Saturday (9th November 2013), when I took the eggs out from fridge I dropped them accidently. So I told kids that I am going to buy eggs. I went out, brought eggs and realized that patrol is also empty in car so I went to petrol pump. I was returning home and passing in front of parveen school when I saw that teachers are going home. I stopped the car went on gate and asked for parveen to the guard. He said that she has just left 5 min ago. I asked him that today school went off early? He said so sir each Saturday school gets off at 11:00. I was confused hearing him. I came home but parveen hadn’t come. I waited. Lots of thoughts were hurting my mind. I tried to remember, she started going to school on Saturdays when school opened in mid-august, and initially she used to come home at 11:30. Then from mid-September she had told me that school is now full day on Saturday and started coming between 1 to 2 pm.
But where the hell she goes between 11 to 1 pm?
She was joined on longitude, so I looked for her on my smart phone. She was in Gulraiz colony where school was. But the place was showing an apartment building. Why she lie to me? What is she up to?
I told kids that I have a little work and went towards that apartment. It was a small three story apartment building with four flats on one floor. First floor flats were basically used as godowns, while flats on other 2 floors were used as residential. I asked shopkeepers that is there any flat in this building for rent. They told me that all flats are full. I enter the apartment and was roaming around in corridors when I saw one door opening. It was on first floor so must be a godown. I hide myself on stairs. A couple came out from that door. To my shock one was Parveen and other was Nadeem. I froze seeing them. They quickly went to his car and drove off. I thought why I didn’t noticed his car in parking. I went towards home. When I reached home, same time parveen also came in a taxi. So he had dropped her to taxi.
I was full in anger. She saw my face and understood my anger and asked me what happened. I didn’t wanted to start the fight in front of kids so I took her to bedroom and throw her on bed and started taking off her clothes. She was trying to stop me. It was just like I was banging her and she was defending. I removed her shalwar and panty and looked at her cunt. To my utter fear, her cunt gave me the look of fresh fucked cunt dripping his cum. I slapped her hard.
My legs were feeling week and I sat on bed. Parveen started crying. I asked her why? Why she is cheating on me. After all I did for her still she is cheating on me. Why she has become a whore.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:24 PM