Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Shoaib went to washroom to spit it out while Nadeem ware the cloths and so did I.
Nothing happened more. We had a lunch and we talked, then Nadeem went to get Jamila and I got up to bring the truck. Shoaib hold Parveen hand and took her to bedroom. I watched them going into bedroom while leaving the home.
An hour later I was at door along with truck. I pressed the bell once, then second time, then third and shoaib opened the door after 5 min. He asked loaders to wait for a few minutes. I enter home and went to bedroom. Parveen was wearing her bra still naked at bottom. I saw shoaib cum dripping from her cunt. She smiled seeing me then completed her dressing. We started loading cartons on truck with the help of loaders. Soon Nadeem also came along with Jamila. As the house was rented and was furnished. We had little furniture and few cartons to load on truck. Within 2 hours loading was complete and truck went. Nadeem and Jamila gave gifts to shoaib and shoaib gave gifts to me and parveen. He had given me an expense set of pen, tie, cluffing etc. and gave a wrapped box to parveen. He told her to open it later.
We all went out for dinner then came back to shoaib home, after tea, Nadeem and shoaib hugged each other said goodbye and Nadeem and Jamila went home. Parveen went to bedroom and changed herself in to saree. I knew she wanted a last fuck from him. He then said her to open her present. It was gold necklace. She was so happy to see it. And kissed shoaib and thanked him. Then asked him to tie it on her neck. He went back to her and hooked the necklace then kissed on her neck and said I love you and went to bedroom.
Parveen came near me and stood in front of me. she thought for few seconds about what to say then said, javed I want to spent this last night with shoaib along. Is it possible that you pick me up in morning while going to office?
I was speechless. Nothing to say. What can I say? I just left his home and came back to my home. I spend the whole night awake, things kept coming in my mind about what they will be doing. The night felt very long. In morning I went to his home. Parveen opened the door. She was naked. I sat in living room while she went in bedroom to dress up. They came out after 20 minutes fully dressed. Shoaib hugged me and said I don’t have words to thank you and will never be able to repay what you did for me. I just want to say that you owe my life. Then he hugged parveen and kissed her for the last time and we came out of his house.
I dropped her home and went to office. Shoaib went to airport in taxi.
Days went by. We didn’t discuss about the last night. Don’t know why, but me and parveen didn’t fucked that whole week. And next week she came in periods. After two weeks my parents came along with our kids. They stay for a week and went back. Life came to its routine again. We never heard from Nadeem and Jamila nor did we tried to contact them.
With time me and parveen started our sex life too. We even never talked about Shoaib. Though we used to receive general type messages from him on whatsapp. Life became smooth again.
Although we didn’t discussed anything about Shoaib but erasing memory is not easy. I had to confess that during sex, many times the scenes of Shoaib fucking her came in my mind and strangely it always used to make me more hard. I don’t know what she had in mind. She kept her promises and after he left she didn’t talked or showed any texture related to those days.
But I had no idea that everything is not over. I had no idea that my life is not that smooth. I had no idea about my coming future of a complete cuckold.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:23 PM