Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Parveen was sitting on sofa chatting with Jamila. Her face was showing tension when she saw me. I and Parveen were not participating in talks freely. Jamila observed and said looks like you both had a fight. What happened to you? Can we help? We both said no, nothing, we are ok. She tried to cheer us up. Shoaib tried to avoid talking to me directly but he didn’t showed any tension while talking to Nadeem and Jamila.
We took dinner and started to left. Jamila hugged parveen said good byes. Parveen went to washroom and Nadeem and Jamila left home. I was sitting in living room. And shoaib was in kitchen placing used plates.
Nadeem came again and said he had forget his mobile. He looked in living room and it was not there, so he went to bedroom to look for it. He enter there, I heard him saying sorry, he picked his phone and quickly left the home. On what he said sorry? I went to bedroom. My eyes widen when I saw parveen laying on bed complete naked. I was dump folded. She called me near her and I sit beside her. She lifted and kissed me on my lips and said. You need to believe that I am only yours and I love you a lot. Then she placed her hand on my cock over my pants and said I want this cock inside me. she paused and said along with shoaib cock. I want both of you this whole week.
I was listening her. She was massaging my cock. I was dump didn’t said anything. She then said to me. Now go and bring shoaib in room. Like in trance I got up went to kitchen. He was washing plates. And said Parveen is calling you in bedroom. He looked in my eyes and said, what for? The words came out from my mouth were “to fuck you”. He smiled, took off his cloths in kitchen and went to bedroom, said me to bolt the main door.
I bolted the main door and went to bedroom he was sitting between her legs and was licking her cunt. She saw me and said come undress I want you in my mouth. I took off cloths and saw that my cock was rock hard. I came near her, she stroked my cock a little and then took it in her mouth. After few min she said to shoaib, you are not good in licking, please you two change your positions. She started moaning loudly when I started licking her and she started sucking his cock passionately. Soon her moan’s got louder she took his cock out of her mouth and said deeply, Javed yes, I am Cumming yes. And soon she climaxed. He then lay on bed and she lowered herself on him and inserted his cock in her cunt and bend forward. He grabbed her boobs and took them in his mouth turn by turn. She asked me, what are you waiting for, my ass hole is waiting for you.
I inserted my cock in her ass. I felt shoaib cock against mine through thin membrane. We both started with slow strokes and soon we matched our rhythm and started giving her high strokes. After some time we switched positions. I lay down on my back and she lowered her cunt on my cock I started sucking her boobs covered in Shoaib saliva and Shoaib inserted his cock in her ass. We fucked like this for a while then shoaib took his cock out and inserted in her mouth. She climaxed first, then I started Cumming in her cunt and before I end he started coming in her mouth. I saw her swallowing his cum. We all lay down exhausted she in middle. After clearing or breath she turned towards me and kissed me deeply. I noticed the taste of shoaib cum in her mouth. After kissing she said thanks Javed I love you a lot you are the best husband any women can get. This was the best fuck I got in my life. We both wear cloths, she kissed shoaib and said, see you tomorrow and we went out.
In bed. I was thinking. One thing was for sure. Beside the feeling of anger and knowing we are doing wrong things, I was feeling excited. Although I had cum a little while ago but my cock was still hard.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:22 PM