Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
The farewell was fun. Shoaib really knows how to entertain a crowd. He was working as trainer and it was part of his profession. The farewell went well. It also helped to reduce the tension me and parveen were having since Tuesday. Our mood changed a lot when he dropped us home. She came in bed wearing her transparent nighty. No undergarments and her whole body was visible through thin material. Whenever she had worn this nighty, it had made me excited and we ended up having a nice sex. That day this nighty helped in relaxing our mood more and we did ended up having sex. When I was fucking her cunt, she herself told me to fuck her ass which I did with the help of oil.
It turned out to be a good idea to go out with shoaib as it brought back the cheer that we both lost in last few days.
On Saturday 8th June. We went to shoaib home at 11 am. Nadeem and Jamila were already there. Parveen went to kitchen to help Jamila while we three started talking in living room. The lunch was nice we all enjoyed it. Shoaib said he is leaving on next Monday and will miss all of us. Nadeem proposed same lunch program tomorrow also and we all agreed.
When we were leaving shoaib told me and parveen to wait for few min. after Nadeem and Jamila went, he said I just need to say something. We all sat back to sofa. He said he is glad that we joined again. He thanked us and said that last few weeks were the best of his life and he will remember these days ever and he wants to confess that in these days he finds himself attached to parveen. In last few days he thought on it a lot and realized that he loves parveen a lot even more than he ever loved his late wife. He said sorry on this but said, this is not in his control. But he understand the marital status of Parveen and that you both love each other and made for each other. He laughed and said I can only get jealous of you Javed. Then winked at me and said you are a lucky guy. Then he requested us both to keep remember him as a good friend and keep in touch through social networks.
Me and parveen nodded to stay in touch.
She said she also thought a lot and realized that she really enjoyed his company and she did fell in love for him. But her love for me is endless I am her husband and she respect and love me a lot.
I said we will be in touch as good friends on social networks. We went home. I took the conversation open mindedly. Sometimes talking reduces the burden on our hearts. I took this conversation was necessary to cheer us all.
Me and parveen spent rest of the day as loving couples. I took her to garden, we enjoyed our dinner in restaurant and came back home. In night we had a nice fuck. I fucked her ass third time. This time I didn’t used oil. My cock lubricated in her cunt juice went inside her ass and we both enjoyed it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:20 PM