Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Tuesday. That night also we were not looking at each other. And didn’t talk anything. Went to bed and slept.
Wednesday. I came home. Parveen greeted me with a smile and went to prepare tea. We passed time watching TV, eat dinner in silence and went to sleep. I again checked her mobile. There were 3 missed calls from shoaib in different times of the day.
Thursday. Also went same. I check and her mobile had 2 miss calls. When we went on bed I received a whatsapp message from shoaib. When I opened it same time same massage received on Praveen’s phone. The message was, I am not sorry for what happened, there was no force from my side. I guess we all fell for it. Can we act like grownups? We just need to forget what’s disturbing us. And move on. It should not affect your married life and our friendship. I will pick you both up at 5:30 Friday for movie and then after farewell I will drop you both home. Let’s just forget the disturbing event.
We both looked each other. I was in no mood to go with him on movie or farewell. I didn’t said anything nor did parveen. But then she received a call from one of her female colleague. She was the organizer of farewell program and called for the confirmation. Parveen replied that she is not feeling well and may not come. After hearing her, Parveen said, yes I know he helped me most and used to drop me home. And I do care about what others will think of me but I am really not feeling well. She tried to convince parveen for some time and then parveen end the call saying she will try her best to come.
We still didn’t talked on this and went to sleep.
Next day in office by 16:00 pm I received a massage from shoaib. It said, “I hope you have left office for home. I am also leaving for your home to pick you both up”. I thought, should I reply him not to come? What if he still went to my home and try to convince Parveen? I didn’t wanted him to go my home when I am in office. I left office and went to home and reached there at 17:15 fortunately he was not there yet. (His home is 6-7 min drive) Parveen asked me, should I get ready. That time I realized that she didn’t knew that he had sms me and seeing me she must have thought that I came home early to go with shoaib. Before I could say anything shoaib also came.
He had same smile on his face. He said hello to Parveen and hugged me and said oh you both are not ready yet. We are getting late. Parveen went to bedroom for change and he said to me. Thanks Javed, lets just look forward. I am not a bad guy and laughed loudly. He was behaving like nothing happened. Parveen came out soon. I also changed in hurry and we sat in his car and went to cinema. We didn’t talked anything in car. I know the smile on his face was just to make me and Parveen relax. Otherwise he was also in tension. Nadeem and his wife were waiting for us. Shoaib introduced us and we went in.
Nadeem and his wife Jamila were totally opposite to each other. He was handsome, 6 feet broad shoulder and muscular guy. I made out that he goes to gym regularly. He was D- Pharm and working in a reputable pharma company on high post. On other side his wife was from a small village, I didn’t asked but I think she was just middle pass and can’t understand a single word of English. Her complexion was on darker side and I think her fig was 34b 28 34.
She was no match to Nadeem. But the time I spend with them, I realized that she was very good in nature and Nadeem loves her a lot. She was also 6 months pregnant that time.
Shoaib kept us all cheer up during interval and in end when we were leaving. Nadeem proposed that next day on Saturday we all should meet at shoaib home. Jamila will cook the lunch. We said we will try to come.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:20 PM