Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
He lifted her and took her towards mirror then took out his mobile and took the pic of her back then showed her. She liked the pic and asked me how this tattoo is looking at her. It was indeed looking sexy so I said it. She looked happy. Then she grabbed my hand and said lets go home. I knew she is Horney and wanted to fuck just like me. But shoaib told me can you please take a pic of me and parveen in your mobile? I want her to have my pic when I will be gone. She went and stand beside him. He was wearing only Bermuda which has a tent in front and was bare chest. He said due to my dressing I think I should stand behind her and went behind her, grabbed her waist from both his hands and pulled her near to him. I was sure she was feeling his cock on her ass. She said let me wear saree but he said its ok like that. He then kissed on her neck and said I will miss you. I took the picture.
But still he was holding her from her waist. She tried a little to release herself when he said, you looks in hurry, looks like you can’t wait to get javed cock inside you. She said yes. He started kissing on her neck and said tell me, where you will take his cock first, in mouth, cunt or ass. He was also kissing her neck while saying all this. I can see from her face that she was too filled with lust, and her eyes were closed and small moans started coming out of her lips. She answer him in my mouth, he said, then. She said, in my cunt. He said, then. She said in my ghand (ass). Her eyes were closed and she was sure in high pleasure. I on my side was also very excited and Horney. My mind was not working. I was seeing them dumb folded and I just wanted to fuck her right there. His hand moved between her legs and he cupped her cunt over her skirt and said will you let him eat your sweet cunt? She said yes. Then his hands moved towards her breast and he cupped both of them and said will you let him suck those sexy melons? She said yes. He said so you want him badly as soon as possible? She said yes. His hands were still cupping her boobs. He pressed them a little and said then fuck javed right now in my bedroom while I stay in living room. Saying this he unhooked her blouse and grabbed her naked breast and said come javed and take these melons in your mouth and fuck her.
He then left her and went to living room closing the door behind him.
Me and parveen didn’t need anything else I just came near her and took her nipple in my mouth which were in shoaib hands a minuet before. She removed my t shirt and unzipped my pants and hold my cock. We started kissing wildly and went to bed. Her blouse was already open from front she didn’t tried to remove it completely. We were busy in wild kisses on each other’s lips and neck. Then I just lifted her skirt and inserted my hard cock in her very wet cunt and started pumping her hard. She moaning very loudly.
Soon I noticed her body getting shivers I knew she was about to cum when suddenly door opened and I saw shoaib standing in the room. I stopped fucking her and wanted to say something. But parveen was on the edge of her climax she turned her eyes from Shoaib towards me and said fuck me Javed don’t stop now fuck me hard. I started pumping her hard.
Shoaib came near bed removed his Bermuda. His cock was in full view at 90 degree just a feet away from parveen face. He placed his knees on bed and get closer to parveen that his cock was just an inch away from her mouth. To my surprise she grabbed his cock and pulled him near and inserted it in her mouth.
I was lost in seeing her sucking him and unconsciously stopped pumping her. He took his cock out and said please Javed fuck me hard don’t tease me near climax and again inserted his cock in her mouth. The scene was enough for me and I automatically started pumping her hard. Soon she started shivering again and had a loud climax. I also started dumping my load in her.
I was exhausted. I pulled out of her and lay beside her. She was still sucking him. He withdraw his cock from her mouth and went between her legs. I saw that she herself spread her legs for him and he inserted his cock in her and started fucking her with high strokes. Her moans increased then she turned towards me and started kissing me deeply. Within few min she had her second climax and he also dropped his cum in her. She broke the kiss and was breathing heavy.
We remained this way for minuets. She lying between two naked men. Blouse fully open, spread legs with her cunt dripping cum of both of us.
Within minutes the lust started to vanish and we came in our senses. She got up quickly lowered her skirt and started to hook her blouse. I and shoaib also quickly wore our cloths. Parveen went to living room covered herself with shawl and left the home and went to car. I followed her. No words were spoken between us. We didn’t looked in each other’s eyes.
At home she went to washroom quickly. I was upset. Many thoughts were coming in my mind. I went to small lawn within the boundary of our home and started smoking. She came out after 20 min. she had taken a bath and was wearing her decent kameez. She sit beside me face down. And said sorry. I looked at her and said it was not only your fault. I was also there. I didn’t stopped any of this thing. She said we crossed all the boundaries are you mad on me? I said yes I am mad on you and I am also mad on myself. We both didn’t realized that our little fun has gone out of control. I guess we both flowed by our lust. She said, yes. I don’t know what happened to me. I crossed the limits yesterday and today I, I, she paused. She looked ashamed. I said, look parveen. I love you a lot. I accept I am equally responsible for all this. So I can’t blame you alone. I also except that seeing you with him made me excited and my brain was lost in lust. It’s hard for me what has happed today. We are from good family we have kids a good life. We love each other. I think we should stop it right here. Just think that shoaib has left .,abad early. I don’t want to see him again and don’t want you to pick his phone call. She nodded in yes and said javed can you hug me please. And I hugged her. She sure was feeling guilty. She said I accept that in these two days unconsciously I wanted him. I wanted to be fucked by him. He was all over my brain. But I am sorry. I hope you will forgive me. I said her I love her and let’s forget this chapter. I released her from my hug and she went to bedroom for sleep.
I went after smoking one more cigrate. I knew that we both are pretending sleep. But we both were awake. I don’t know when I slept that night. In morning she wake me up for office. I remained disturb in office tried to take all this out of my memory. When I came back home I checked her phone for calls from shoaib when she was in washroom. There was no call.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:14 PM