Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Next day Tuesday 4th June. She called me in office and said that she is cooking food and will take it to shoaib home tonight. She said she has already communicated to him. She asked my suggestion on what to cook. I came home from office and saw that parveen was already ready. She was wearing the saree he gave her yesterday. It was similar to last saree. She was unable to wear bra in it because of small size cups in blouse. Her boobs were getting out from it. The difference was that this saree was red in color and the blouse was sleeveless. Parveen was looking like a hot chick who just wanted to get laid. She kissed me and told me to change quickly
She wrapped shawl over her and we went to car. Shoaib opened the door shake hand with me and instead of hugging parveen he sit down on his knees. Grab her on her waist and turn her around that her ass was now in front of his face. He then placed both his hands on her ass chicks and asked her, so did you gave this sexy ass to javed yesterday? She blushed and said yes. He said congratulation to me. Stand up removed her shawl and saw towards her boobs and said ummm you are looking very sexy and tempting and took her to sofa and sat beside her.
Then he asked her, so you enjoyed? She said yes. He said and it was because of my encouragement right. She said yes. He saw in her eyes for few seconds then said well then where is my reward?
He was again bare chest today. Hearing him parveen went forward and started kissing him as a reward inserting their tongue in each other’s mouth after few min she broke the kiss. Shoaib looked at me and said did you also enjoyed fucking her ass. I said yes a lot. He said then I am sure you will not mind if get a reward from your side also and again started kissing Parveen. This kiss went too long. she was pressed in his bare chest and as her boobs were half naked due to short blouse they must be touching his bare skin.
During kiss his one hand was on the back of her neck and other was on her shoulder. After several min of kiss his hand moved from her shoulder to the side of her boob and he pressed her boob in his palm. Parveen was lost in this passionate kiss. When he pressed her boob she came in to senses and broke the kiss and said. You have got enough reward and stood up and said let’s eat our dinner and went to kitchen. Shoaib followed her
We started taking dinner. During dinner he was talking on general things cracking jokes etc. I can sensed inzaity on parveen face. She was sure high. There was a gap in our fuck then yesterday I didn’t satisfy her urge and today all this kissing had must be made her horney like hell. I wanted to complete dinner as soon as possible and go home and fuck her. Her face was also showing that she wants to go home soon. She was in periods last week, then she went to Karachi and last night too, she didn’t got satisfied. So I knew she wants sex badly. Seeing all this I was also getting very excited and I wanted to fuck parveen cunt and ass badly.
Shoaib asked her, so last night Javed quenched the thirst of your cunt well? She said, well, then paused. I knew I cum in her ass and she still wanted me to fuck her cunt. Was she going to tell him this? Should she tell him? And who the hell he is to ask her this question? Seeing her quite he said, hum, so I guess javed got excited a lot with your ass itself and cum in it and he didn’t fucked you in cunt right? I looked at him. He was right. He guessed it right. Parveen just shyly nodded her head. He laughed and pinched her chick and said my poor darling’s poor cunt. But I am sure javed will fuck your cunt and ass well tonight.
After dinner he showed parveen mahandi tattoos (hina tattoo- this is non-permanent tattoo which gives the look of hina/mahendi. Girls mostly used them on hands but they also come for shoulder and back). He said to parveen that she is looking hot in this saree but if she will place this tattoo on her back (bare area between her blouse and skirt) she will look sexier. Then he said to me that tonight when you will fuck her ass this tattoo will make you more excited and laughed. Parveen was looking at these tattoos interestingly. Shoaib grabbed her hand and said lets go to bedroom and place it on your back and dragged her to bedroom. I followed them.
In bedroom he said her to remove the saree which she did then he said her to remove the blouse and lay on bed on her stomach. I didn’t see any reason for removing the blouse as tattoo was to be placed on her waist. But parveen put her hands on front hooks then looked at shoaib and said him to turn around. He smiled wickedly and said oh come on parveen have some sympathy on my cock I have already seen them yesterday. To my surprise parveen just unhooked and removed her blouse, placed it on bed and quickly laydown.
Shoaib sat beside her and started working on tattoo within min he completed. And told her to get up. She got up from bed, her naked boobs were visible to shoaib and he was sitting beside her. She looked for her blouse and found it under him. She asked him to move so that she can get her blouse. He hold his cock over his Bermuda and said why you can’t stay like this for a while. Have some pity on my cock.
She blushed and said this will increase your excitement not reduce it. She then pushed him and removed her blouse beneath him and started wearing it. After she hooked it shoaib said let me took your picture and show you how this tattoo looks. She didn’t wore saree that time and was just in her blouse and skirt.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:14 PM