Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
I felt embarrassed that shoaib told this to Parveen. Parveen smiled and thanked him on helping me.

Shoaib laughed again and said to Parveen. Now you are here I am sure tonight you will give pleasure to his Lund (cock) with your hot choot (cunt) and hot ghand (ass). She blushed and said no I don’t take in my ghand (ass)
Shoaib gave an unbelievable expression and said what don’t tell me that you have such a sexy ghand (ass) and still you have kept it out of the reach of Javeds Lund (cock)?
She said no it’s not like that. I have taken him in my ass (mai nai ghand marwai hai) but I didn’t liked it, its very painful.
I was hearing all this dumb folded. Shoaib was using words so openly and so was Parveen. Few weeks back these types of words were big for her. She did used them few times in our 9 years of marriage but only during intimate sex session that too few times. And now she was using these words openly not with her husband but with other guy in front of her husband. He was discussing about sex between her and her husband and she was participating in this conversation.
Shoaib then started telling her about how he started ass fucking his wife just the way he told me. But this time he used sentences like let Javed insert his one finger in your ass and when you start getting pleasure let him insert two fingers. Etc. and Parveen was listening with full concentration.
Shoaib was just in Bermuda he was half naked and sitting so close to Parveen. He was sitting on her right and while talking to her he was facing Parveen. I was lost in my thoughts then I observed that his right hand was on her shoulder. He had tugged his two fingers in her blouse at shoulder and was slowly moving them up and down. Then completing his talk he asked Parveen so, I know your cunt will be starving for javed cock today but will you let him fuck your ass today? (mujhay pata hai kay tumhari choot aaj javed ka Lund lainay kay liya tarap rahi hai per kia tum aaj javed ko apni ghand marnay do gi) she blushed, looked towards me and nodded in yes then said to me, but you have to cool down my cunt first. (per tum ko pehlay meri choot thandi karni paray gi) my jaw dropped when I heard her say this in front of Shoaib. Shoaib laughed and said oh that he can do with his tongue too reserve his cock for your ghand today and they both laughed on it.
Suddenly doorbell rang. Shoaib said it must be pizza delivery guy. Instead of going and opening door he took cash out from his pocket and gave to parveen and said go and take the food while I give some tips to Javed for your night. I wanted to stop Parveen to open the door and show her boobs who were half out from her blouse. But she quickly went to door and Shoaib came to me sit and squeezed my cock over my pants and said good luck for today’s nigh,t make my darling like cock in her ghand. I thought about his words “my darling” no she was my wife my darling.
Parveen opened the door and made the day of that pizza guy. He was shocked to see her in this attire. And to my surprise she was not feeling shy and very cool she took food and gave him cash.
During dinner he asked her, did you told javed about Friday program? She said oh sorry I just forgot. Then she said to me that her school colleagues has arranged the farewell to shoaib. They have arranged a dinner and all will come along with their spouse. She said she had said yes from me and her side. Then shoaib said, parveen told me that she had never seen a 3D movie in cinema. I said I have also never saw it. He said that he saw an add that arena will start the show of movie PI from Friday in 3D. He asked me that he was thinking that we three along with his friend Nadeem and his wife should go there for 6 to 9 show then Nadeem and his wife will went home and we will go to his farewell party. I liked the idea and said I will leave office a bit early and will reach home by 17:00 and will be ready by 17:30.
After dinner when we were leaving, he gave her another saree and said her to wear it next day. Then he hugged her and kissed deeply on her mouth which was equally responded by parveen. He then said good luck for a hot fuck to you both then he hold his hard cock over his Bermuda and said too bad I had to use my own hands on it today and laughed.
We both went in to bedroom as soon as we reached home. And quickly removed our dress. We both were high. Due to the gap or due to shoaib talk? I was unable to conclude. I grabbed the oil but she said she wants me eat her out first and she sit on my face. I started inserting my tongue deep in her cunt. She was already very wet and started moaning loudly. Soon she achieved orgasm. I then changed her on her fours and raised her ass and pour oil on it and started inserting oil in her hole using my finger. With other hand I was massaging her cunt. Then I inserted two fingers. Shoaib was right her hole adjusted on two fingers and she was enjoying. Then she herself told me to insert my cock. I spread oil on my cock and slowly started inserting in her ass. She gasp a little. When my cock was fully in I waited for some time to give her muscles time to adjust. Then started with slow strokes. She was indeed enjoying and started moaning again loudly. Her tight grip on my cock didn’t made me last long and soon I started dumping my load in her ass. This disappointed her. Although she enjoyed ass fuck but she said she wanted my cock in her cunt. She wanted to achieve orgasm to cool down her urge. But me and her both knows that it’s hard for me to get my cock hard soon. So we kissed each other and went to sleep.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:11 PM