Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Next day Monday 3rd June. Praveen’s flight was about to land .,abad at 13:00. She called me in morning and said I will be in office so she was thinking of asking shoaib to pick her up from airport. I dint wanted him to pick her up and drop her to our empty home. So I said her that I will take a half day from office and I will pick her up. She arrived on time. It was good to see her. I was missing her. My and her relatives had given her many things due to which her bag was very heavy. She said she has started pain in her back due to lifting this bags. I wanted to fuck her as soon as we reached home but due to her pain we didn’t tried. She said she got a call from shoaib and he said that as kids are gone so we should take dinner with him daily till he is here, and she has accepted his offer. She took a bath. We took lunch that we brought while coming home and then she asked me to massage her back. I did. It did reduced her pain but not completely.
She then went to get ready. As requested by shoaib, she wore same light blue saree without bra. When she was wearing it I remembered that last time when she left she didn’t picked her cloths from his house. She also realized it and said to me to remember taking her dress today.
He looked happy seeing her. Like previous 3 days, he was just in his Bermuda, no shirt on. She was wearing shawl over saree. He removed that shawl and then hugged her and gave her a slight kiss on her lips. He said that he was not feeling to cook anything today so he decided he will order a home delivery of a pizza and asked us if it will be ok. We both nodded. He noticed her discomfort due to her back pain and asked her. She said that I had massaged her but still she is having some pain, on which he said he is very good in massage and he used to massage his wife a lot. He just grabbed her hand and said lets go to bedroom and I will massage your back.
Before she could think he lifted her up grabbing her hand and went towards bedroom. I followed them. He told her to lie on bed head towards the end of bed so that he can massage her while standing on floor. Then he brought oil placed his hand on her bare back between her skirts and blouse and asked where exactly the pain is. She mentioned it to him. He said oil will ruin the saree so he asked her to remove the saree and blouse except skirt and lay on her chest. Saying this he turned his back towards her.
I thought for a sec then thought he has already seen her full back.
She removed her saree and blouse and lay on bed. Due to the size of her boobs they were not completely hidden between herself and bed. And sides were visible. He turned around, pour oil on her back and started to massage her. The hiss sound from her lips was showing that he was working well and reducing her pain. He was standing at front of her head. Soon his cock started to raise and started touching on her head. He asked her how she is feeling. And she said she is feeling good the pain is reducing. He really knows how to massage. He said in naughty tone hum so it means I am massaging you better than Javed. She said yes it’s really working.
He took his time to massage her back rubbed his hands all over her naked back. He was getting really excited as showed from the tent in his Bermuda. His hard on was touching on her head whenever he move forward to massage her lower back. Soon her hiss sound started changing to light moans. Her pain had defiantly reduced and now his massage was making her high. He then sit on bed beside her cleaned his oily hands with cloth and then placed them on her ass over her skirt and said shall I now massage you here. She smiled and said no I have no pain there.
She then thanked him for massage and said now will be please turn around so that I can get up and wear blouse? He said in a naughty tone, how about a gift against my service. She asked what. He said I want you to get up and wear the blouse. I thought so he wants her to get up while he is watching her so that he can see her naked boobs while she wear blouse. Against my expectation, Parveen accepted this she got up and started wearing blouse immediately. But those few seconds were enough for shoaib to feast his eyes. His eyes were glued on her boobs. While she was hooking her blouse he said wow you have a sexy boobs then said don’t you think the gift against my service was too short. She smiled at him placed her hand behind his neck and said don’t be so naughty take this as a gift instead and pulled him towards her and started kissing. This was not just a kiss they sucked each other’s lips then their tongue entered in each other’s mouth. It lasted long. I was looking at them in a trance not sure what to think and do.
They broke kiss which seemed to me like ages. He said a loud wow, then winked at parveen and said do let me know if you want massage again.
She then said, so are you going to place the order for our food or not I am starving and he went to living room to place a call. Parveen then turned towards me and started kissing me and said please don’t get upset It was just a kiss to thank him. Before I could say anything she went to living room.
Shoaib was sitting on a sofa and she sat beside him. I sat on adjacent sofa. She asked us so you two had a nice time? What all you did? Shoaib said it was good. We enjoyed our time. Javed was so kind to help me out and due to him I was able to sleep well after a long time. Parveen looked confused and I felt a knot in my stomach that what he is going to say.
Shoaib laughed and pointing towards tent in his Bermuda said to parveen you know since I have seen you this stays awake and doesn’t lets me sleep. Parveen blushed on this. Shoaib said Javed and I had the same fun that I used to have with Nadeem.
Parveen recalled about Nadeem and after remembering she said in disbelieving tone, you mean you both shagged each other? Nadeem laughed and said I told you this is common in boys. Javed was missing you so I helped him and I was not able to get you out of my mind so Javed helped me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:11 PM