Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Quote:kinnngRA

Javedbhai, you never seemed to be dominating your wife till now and surely it wouldn't happen now! You have always enjoyed your wife showing her sexy body to strangers, neighbours and friends etc. So you enjoy it and since you have been satisfying your wife well you are not cuckold either!! Its just that you are not having a control on your wife!
Sorry if I have hurt you!
But you are neither dominating nor cuckold!

Dear KinnngRA

thanks for sharing your views. the purpose of writing all this is to get the views of others so that I can understand that what I am thinking is right or wrong, in last I need advice on my current situation.

as far as cuckold is concern, you are right. I wasn't up till November 2013. the story I posted uptill now is till May only. so wait for further updates.

as far as dominating is concern, I think I am because, usually I take decisions in home. she respects me. I have shouted on her many times (like normal married couples) and she usually accepts my point of view.

each day I get ironed cloths and polished shoes for office etc. by her.

I don't know I am right or wrong, but due to these things I thought that I was a dominating husband.

do correct me if I am wrong.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:03 PM