Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
He was indeed a talkative and jolly guy. I noticed how much free he was with Parveen like a very close friend. Over all he behaved decently. We talked on many different things. We came to know that as he lives alone after the death of this wife he cooks his meal himself and with time has become a good cook. Parveen started asking him what he makes best and its recipe etc. By the end of our dinner he invited me and parveen on dinner at his home next day (Saturday) which Parveen excepted.
On Saturday we gave dinner to kids and send them to bed. We knew they will watch TV for a while and then go to sleep. We locked home and went to Shoaib home at 20:30. He guided us on phone and we reach his home before 21:00.
His home was like our home, a banglow with 2 portions. He had rented lower portion while upper portion was vacant. It was a 2 bed portion with launch. Parveen dressed well that day and was looking good. The dress was not deep neck but it was skin tight. He shake hands with both of us and we sat on living room chatted for a while then he went to kitchen to take food. Parveen told me that she is going to help him. She throw her dopatta on sofa and went to kitchen. I know she hates to wear dopatta in kitchen as it gets hard to hold it while work.
I was watching TV and hearing the giggles and laughs of Parveen from kitchen. I was thinking what affect her 36dd size will be making on Shoaib while standing with him without dopatta.
They came out soon with food and we sit on table. The table had a glass top and our lower portion was visible through it. Shoaib and Parveen sit beside each other while I sit across. The dinner was indeed good. Like every other women Parveen was asking about recipe etc. in end we appreciated his effort. He said that as we also have no friends here and he also feels alone so he will love if we will take dinner with him on each Friday and Saturday night till he is in .,abad which we accepted.
When we were about to leave parveen thanked him for dinner again on which he jokingly said just thanks I thought I will get paid against it. Parveen laughed too and said in a naughty tone so what price my darling wants. I was shocked on her word darling for him. He thought for a second then faced me spread his hands and said how about a hug and came near me. We hugged then he turned towards parveen spread hands. She came forward and they hugged. During breaking hug she kissed him on his chick and said thanks for the wonderful evening. He loudly said wow looked at me and said anything on this price. We all laughed and went out.
He continue to drop her home next week. Didn’t took her out.
Friday second week of May 2013. Parveen told me that dinner is ready just serve it to kids while she get ready to go to Shoaib house. I serve kids, while they were eating I got ready. Parveen was taking a bath. I then send kids to bed. Parveen shouted from room and said me to take out the car from garage she is coming out. I went and took the car out within minutes she came out and sit in the car. She was wearing same dress that she wear when she went to see the doctor. After sitting in car she pulled her dopatta more towards her neck revealing her boobs top and cleavage and asked me how she is looking. I didn’t know what to say. Off Corse I didn’t wanted her to go Shoaib home wearing this. Especially when I knew she will through her dopatta when she will help him in kitchen. I was thinking what to say and I think she read my mind. She squeezed my cock and said I just want it to ram my cunt hard tonight and said lets go we are getting late.
On way I thought that parveen knows that Shoaib will left in few weeks and we will probably not see him again. So she just wants to play her game with him like she did with other strangers.
Shoaib opened the door shake hands with me. Then he saw parveen and whistled loudly then hugged her and said “tum bohat zalim ho” you are very cruel.
As expected parveen throw her dopatta on sofa and went with him in kitchen. During dinner I can see the hard bulge in his pants and he was trying his best to hide it. But he knew that me and parveen has noticed his bulge. I my self was rock hard.
After dinner we sat on sofa. Parveen was with me on one sofa and Shoaib was on other. He had now stopped trying to hide his eraction and was sitting open legs. Parveen asked him so why did you said I am zalim (cruel). He laughed and said Javed is lucky to have a sexy wife like you. But I am a poor widower and (pointing towards his bulge) today again I will need the help of soap and my hands. Poor me and laughed loudly. Although I didn’t liked his comment but I and parveen also laughed. While leaving he shake hands with me while parveen hugged him and again kissed him on his chick.
As expected the sex between me and Parveen that night was wild. She stopped me two times during hard pumping and requested me to lick her cunt and made her cum.

continued ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:57 PM