Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Parveen told me about shoaib that he is basically on the post of trainer. He has done masters in human psychology and works in school as trainer and he also used to teach psychology in a university but he has resigned from there recently. He belongs to interior Sindh. He was living and working in Rawalpindi since few years. Last year his wife died and since than his is living alone. He applied in USA and got job and visa so he will shift to USA in mid-June. She said he has resigned from school but working as he had to move in June,
In next few days I noticed that she talks a lot about him. I make out from her words that he is 30 years handsome well-built guy. He was a trainer and so he was very jolly type. He always cracks jokes and makes people laugh. Everyone in school started to like him. As a master in psychology he knows how to build others mood. They also feel sorry for his loss and that soon he will move to other city.
About a week later Parveen told me that our home is between school and Shoaib home. We were in bahria, Parveen school was in Gulraiz colony and Shoaib home was in DHA. Parveen told me that shoaib has offered her to drop her at home after school. I didn’t find any wrong in it so I agreed. But that time I never knew that this was the start of my transformation to a cuckold.
He started dropping her home on daily basis. She used to talk about him a lot. It looked like she enjoys his company. I made his image in my mind of a jolly type guy.
It was last week of April I came home from office and she told me that she wants us to go to an ice cream parlor near our home. She said she went there today and it was very nice and so she wants to go with me and kids. I asked her when did she had that ice-cream. She said on her way back from school with shoaib, shoaib purchased two ice-creams from there.
We went to that shop. It has nice seating arrangements and many couples and families were there. Ice cream was indeed nice and had many flavors. I knew that these type of café’s, restaurants etc. are good family place in evening and good dating place in afternoon. I was thinking that did shoaib and parveen had their ice cream in car or were they went in the shop. I asked this to parveen. She understood my concern hidden in my words and said she was in his car when he went inside and brought ice-cream. They eat it while driving.
Two days later she told me that on way back today shoaib said he is feeling very hungry and so he stopped in front of a restaurant and offered her lunch too. They both had a quick lunch together and then he dropped her home just the time when kids also arrived. She said me she wanted to refuse but she felt it will look bad against the help she is getting from him. So she didn’t felt much harm and accepted to do lunch with him. After that she started telling me the jokes he cracked during lunch.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:56 PM