Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
It was November. Weather was chilled. She had just came out of periods. So we had no sex since last 6 days. I came home with the moods of hot sex. She was wearing a purple colored dress with wide neck cut. Her cleavage and upper part of her breast were visible. Her hairs were open and a light makeup was making her look sexier. I hugged her and kissed her deeply. She said she is having a pain in her chest since morning and she is also feeling a fever and she wants to go for a doctor.
First thought that came in my mind was will she go to a doctor in this dress? And I felt my cock getting stiff. She gave me tea and went to bedroom, when she came out she was wearing a thick coat all buttoned in front. The weather was chilled outside so she had to wear the coat. Seeing her I felt a disappointment feeling inside for which I was shocked. First I was excited thinking of her going to doctor in sexy dress and now I was feeling disappointed seeing her in coat. Did I really wanted her to show off to doctor today?
I joked on seeing her that due to this weather poor doctor will miss a treat today. She understood my words and said you have become very naughty.
We left kids to home and went to doctor recommended by our landlord and was near our home. It was a small clinic in two parts. First part was reception and waiting area where doctor’s receptionist cum compounder was sitting along with patients. Behind door was doctor’s chamber where he was alone.
We waited for our turn and then went into the chamber. The doctor was in early thirties handsome guy. He asked my wife about problem then told her to turn facing her back to him. Then he placed statoscope on her back. But due to thick material of her coat he was facing problem so he asked my wife to remove the coat. She looked at me with a smile. I can easily read mischiefness in it. She unbuttoned her coat and took it off still facing back to doctor. Doctor placed his statoscope on her back again checked and said it’s just due to dry cough and started writing the prescription. Parveen, instead of wearing her coat turned and sit facing doctor. His face changed when he saw her. For few sec his eyes froze on her boobs. Then parveen pointed between her boobs and said but doctor I am having severe pain in my chest. Her words brought doctor back to senses. He looked at me for a sec loosen his tie and again looked towards her boobs and said let me check and then placed his statoscope over her breast. Due to wide neck cut upper portion of her boobs were visible and he placed setiscope on her bare skin as he moved statoscope his fingers brushed on her skin. Controlling himself he added one more medicine in prescription. Parveen wear coat and thanked him she forwarded her hand for a hand shack to him. This was unusual this she did.
As expected, night was wild. She had went one step forward in just showing off. And I was instead of getting mad was fucking her wildly. Her loud moans were showing that how much she too felt excited behaving like this with doctor.
As routine we started sucking each other’s cock and cunt. This time while I was fucking her during the change of position she asked me to lick her cunt again. She moaned loudly when she achieve orgasm due to my licking and kissed me and said she loves my licking a lot and then we completed our fuck. We both cum same time and I filled her.
We went to sleep. This time I was not feeling any discomfort on her action in clinic, instead to my own surprise I was happy. I thought may be a little fun once in 1-2 months will be ok.
During our market visit we saw an add that a school near by our home needs teachers for primary section. My wife said she feels lonely at home in morning so she wanted to apply, on which I agreed. She went for an interview and got job. My kids comes home from school by 14:15. Their school ends at 13:30 and school van takes 45 min to reach home. Parveen school ends at 1:30 and as it was near she was able to take a taxi and came home within 15 min. we decided that I will drop her at school daily on my way to office.
In .,abad /Rawalpindi some schools takes final exams in April and new classes starts from May while other schools takes exam in May and new classes starts from mid-august after summer holidays from June to mid-august. My kids and Parveen school both used to take exam in May followed by summer vacations.
In April 2013 the principal of Parveen school went on three months maternity leave. The school had many branches across country with regional and head offices. They send Mr. Shoaib as a substitute principle form 1st April.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:53 PM