Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
After cleaning and dressing we went to bed, I wanted to talk to her but postponed it.
Next day when I came home we again went out. This day also she left home wearing her new dress and wrapped in dopatta. I new below this dopatta her this dress will also be wide neck. On our way I thought that I will stick to her and will not let her drop her dopatta. But she didn’t did any such thing that day.
In night I thought she must have realized my anger seeing my face previous day so I didn’t talk to her on that incident. For next few days we went out many times. On Sunday we took kids to amusement park. And next whole week she covered herself well when in market.
We fucked almost daily in these days. It was a good sex between us. But I need to confess that those lovemaking session were not that wild. My married readers can understand the difference between good fuck and wild passionate fuck. I realized that we fucked wildly only when she was with amjad or with those 2 salesman.
But a good fuck is enough for a couple. Who needs wild fuck daily? Or at least I thought that way. I never wanted her to try that show off thing again. And thanks to her she was also understanding it.
Few weeks passed. Life was going well. She purchased cloths and got them stitched. But here I need to confess that whenever I fucked parveen consciously or unconsciously the images of other guys seeing her cleavage kept coming in my mind. And these images or thoughts had only made me excited during sex. My thinking started to change. Unknowingly I started to feel the urge of seeing her showing off again. On other hand my manhood didn’t wanted such thing. So I just stopped thinking on it.
She made her routine to get dresses well or rather sexily daily when I used to come home. As time passed I few times even commented on her that if she will go out like this she will kill many men. Once when I said this she said naughtily so u want me to kill few men and laughed. I didn’t want to answer on this so I just kissed her.

continued.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:52 PM