Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Next morning I went to office and came back home by 7 pm. Wife was already ready to go out. We didn’t actually purchased curtains previous day and we needed them. So immediately we went out.
She was wearing red color kameez wrapped in dopatta. We went to another shop finalized and gave order for stitching of curtains then had dinner outside on way back she spotted a shop selling decorative items. We stopped and went in to the shop. There were two sales men in shop one was on cash counter while other guy greeted us. The shop has many small and big decorative items and kids were touching different small items in shop while I was constantly stopping them so they can’t break anything. Parveen asked me to take them to car. After making kids sit in car when I went back to shop, I was caught by surprise. She was at back of the shop with sales man and were not visible to other guy who was on cash counter. What caught me was that her dopatta was in her hand, and the dress was very wide neck. Her two inch cleavage along with upper part of breast were visible. And the sales man’s eyes were glued on them. Seeing me she showed me a decorative piece and asked that how it will look on our living room wall. I said it will look good, I just purchased it and quickly went out of shop. She again wrapped herself before going to wards cash counter.
I wanted to burst on her but remained quit in front of kids. Parveen did noticed my anger and remained quiet. After reaching home I changed my self and went on bed. While parveen changed kids send them to bed and then she went to wash room to change cloths. I was lying on bed eyes closed waiting for her and thinking how to confront her.
Suddenly I felt her hand on my pajamas. I opened my eyes, she was all nude between my legs. She had lower my pajamas and has taken my cock in her mouth. The touch of her hot lips made my cock instant hard. She smiled looking at me than keeping my cock in her mouth she rotated to 180 degree in a way that her cunt was directly above my face. Then she lowered herself. I knew what she wanted. My mouth opened and I started licking her cunt while she was sucking me.
To my surprise her cunt was already wet. I thought of stopping her and talk with her about today’s incident but her working on my cock stopped me. I realized that she got wet due to show she gave to that sales guy. Strangely the thought of that shop made me extra excited and I buried my tongue deep in her and started eating her out. She was moaning loudly soon she achieved her orgasm which showed me how high she was. She then got up and lowered herself on my cock inserting it in her dripping cunt. I hold her back and brought her forward so that her boobs were touching my face. While she was riding my cock I started sucking and bidding them. I tried to focus on her but the image of her and that sales man kept coming in my mind and making we fuck her hard.
We changed position and she lay on her back. I put her legs on my shoulder and inserted my cock in her and started fucking her with high strokes. She was always a loud moaner but today she started saying fuck me hard fuck me faster make me cum again. Soon she had her second orgasm and I too started dropping my load in her cunt.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:52 PM