Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
After 9 months of searching job finally I got a call from my ex-colleague. He was junior to me and left the company due to same CEO and joined a company in .,abad/rawalpindi. He said that there is an opening in his company and he has recommended me. Very next day I got a call from CEO of that company he had a long talk cum interview on phone and he said he will be in Karachi next day and asked me to meet him. In short he confirmed me on almost double salary, same perks and higher designation in his company.
The only problem was that it was not in Karachi but in .,abad. The city where we had no relative or friends. I discussed with my parents, friends and Parveen. Mom was worried about my current depression and health, they all suggested me to join in .,abad.
Next month on 1st July 2012 I was in .,abad. Joined my now job. My colleagues helped me a lot in finding a home on rent in bahria town. It was a small banglow with two portions. Upper one was is use of landlord a couple in end forties. There 2 sons were in USA for studies and we took lower portion on rent. My parents send my house hold items through truck, after it reached to .,abad, they also came along with Parveen and kids.
First few days were hectic. I had to give time to my new job. While parents and Parveen started setting up home. Sadly in this transaction we lost some cartons including the one which had Parveen cloths.
Parents went back to Karachi on Monday after 4 days stay. Readers who has shifted homes should know that it’s not an easy job. The size of curtains and carpet change with new location and you have to either alter them or get new ones plus so many small items you need as per new location.
So we planned that on daily basis after office we will go to market to buy things. But first we needed some cloths for Parveen. Our landlord showed her the market from where she can get readymade cloths. So we went there and she brought five dresses. At home when she tried wearing all of them we noticed same problem with each of them. As they were ready made if she get a bigger size then it gets lengthy and if she get medium size it gets skin tight. Plus all these dresses where very deep neck and due to tightness and her 36dd size they were creating a lot of cleavage.
But we had not much option but to go with them till she get cloth and get them stitched. We were also unaware of any good tailor.
The Tuesday we went to buy the curtains, parveen was wearing one of her new dress and she had covered her front with dopatta. As we were leaving she said naughtily that its 10 days now and we haven’t had sex and she will need a wild one today. We left kids in car and went in to the shop. The sales guy showed us different prints and then he said us some more prints are on first floor and so we went up with him. There was no one on that flour then us three.
While going through different materials her dopatta slipped from her neck to her hands showing her visible cleavage to that sales guy. I was sure that it was not unconsciously but she did that deliberately. He was in his mid-thirties and I can see discomfort expression in his words and on face. Soon I grabbed her hand and went out of shop. After sitting in car I asked her what the hell she did.
Kids were sitting on back seat. She leaned forward and squeezed my cock and whisper in my ear naughtily that she was just making it (my cock) ready for the wild game in night and said she is dying to get it inside since 10 days and laughed.
To my surprise, when she squeezed my cock that time I realized that how much hard I was. We went to home and immediately went to bedroom. She was right we did ended up having a wild sex.
After sex when we were dressing up I brought up the subject again by saying “parveen, what happened today at shop…” but she interrupted me, looked in to my eyes and said, honey what’s the big deal. No one knows us here. He was a total stranger. And what I did? Did I let him touch me? No. it was just to change your mood. She then kissed me and fell to sleep on my chest.
After she fell sleep, I was thinking about what had happened today and what she said. One thing was true, it did changed my mood and I got excited although I disliked what she did. She was also true that no one knows us here. And she did nothing more than showing off her little cleavage. But did I really wanted this to change my mood? In Karachi I was very depressed due to job and yes little fun with amjad made me forget office tension. But here in .,abad I was not in tension. I didn’t needed any extra support to get excited. I was not a sissy guy. I decided to talk to her next day to end all this.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:50 PM