Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
2 days later after dinner we wear about to retire to bed to have some fun when my daughter said that she need to search web to complete her school assignment but computer is again showing error messages. I looked at it but had no idea of that problem. So parveen called amjad again for help.
That time she was wearing a tight t-shirt and tights without bra. She wrapped dopatta on herself and went to open the door. He greeted us and started working on PC. Parveen prepared tea for us and after giving him she stand beside him to ask the solution for problem so that next time she can solve it instead of disturbing him. I was trying to help my daughter in her class homework. Parveen and amjad were in my view. There back was towards me.
I saw that first unconsciously while learning from amjad, parveen dopatta was now more towards her neck and was not covering her boobs. As she was standing her boobs were at the height of amjad face. Although he was busy in computer but I can see that he is turning his head very often to see towards her breast. And he was shifting his legs very frequently. I could not see but i guess that he is having a hard on.
To my own surprise I was hard too. Soon after he left we retire to bed followed by a wild sex. She also noticed it and when I cum in her she said laughing and naughtily that looks like amjad is lucky charm for her cunt. Whenever he comes home she gets nice sex from me.
I was unable to come to conclusion but I realized that all this makes me scape from depression due to office and makes me able to change my mood and give time to my wife and kids. I was not sure she noticed it or not or what she thought but next 3-4 times when amjad came home, she never ware dopatta in front of him though she was wearing somewhat sexy cloths.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:49 PM