Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
I thanked amjad. Parveen went to kitchen for preparing tea and I started chatting with amjad. Parveen soon came out with three cups of tea and also sit beside me. Amjad was on adjacent sofa. That time I realized that parveen is not wearing any dopatta and her cleavage was visible to amjad. She was talking with him in very friendly manner. I can see the effect she was making on him with thin kameez showing features of her sexy body and deep cleavage. The bulge in his pants was clear and he was trying to hide it by switching his legs.
I was unable to understand that parveen has noticed it or not. I was also not expecting her in such a dress in front of him. I was thinking that should I confront her on this or not. On other hand my cock was rock hard. And I just wanted amjad to leave so that I can start fucking her. I don’t know the reason of my hard on. May be because I had not done sex in last many days, may be because I was in good mood that day. Or it was due to the presence of amjad and the way he was ogling her.
Soon after he left, I dragged parveen to bedroom, almost tear off her dress and started kissing and sucking her wildly. That day I didn’t went in to 69. I knew her mouth on my cock will make me cum which I didn’t wanted. So I just went between her legs and started sucking her cunt. She started moaning loudly and soon had her orgasm. Her moan that time must have reached each corner of my home. Then I enter in her wet cunt and fucked her wildly.
We had many passionate sex session in our married life but none was that better so far. She also noticed it and kissed me deeply after I cum in her and said thanks. It’s good to have you back after so many weeks.
When she was preparing dinner I started thinking about what happened today. The thought was disturbing me that why parveen was in such a dress in front of amjad. Did she prepare herself for him? Since how long he is coming to my home? I was also disturb about my reaction on all this that instead of getting angry on her, I had a sex of my life.
After dinner in bed I asked her openly that why was she dressed so sexily in front of amjad. I noticed tears in her eyes. She said, it was her routine that she used to get prepared for me since many months. But it was me who has stopped noticing it. Today was no exception but a routine. She said she asked amjad for PC repair and he was about to come at 10pm but then he had to go somewhere and so he came early. He came to help her and he calls her aapa (big sister) she didn’t find it ok to go and change the cloths after he had seen her in them when she opened the door. But she realized that she should have wear dopatta and she will take care of it in future.
She was right, I thought that I was over reacting. Once things clear out I again felt urge for her and started kissing her followed by a nice fuck.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:12 PM