Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
I was feeling world’s luckiest guy that time. My friends were congratulating me, they all has seen parveen in that charitable program.
Soon we got married. I had planned in detail about our first night. It was hard to wait to make love with my loving wife. I wanted to kiss and suck every part of her body. But it didn’t went as planned. We both were virgins, very tired after so many rasams of wedding. And I cum within 2 min.
Next day we fly for our 5 days 4 nights honey moon. Which were the one of best days of my life. We loved and fucked each other as much as we can. She was not modern but was also not shy in bed with me. We fucked in different positions, on bed, in washroom on floor. She sucked my cock and I licked her cunt. She was a heavy moaner. At first I felt embarrassing that guest in neighbor rooms of that hotel will be hearing her moans but then I thought what the hell and we fucked with passion.
5 days went so soon and we returned to our home. When we were making it out she again started moaning loudly. I felt embarrassing as my parents room was beside me. I knew that her sounds will go to parent’s room. My brought up, my norms made me embarrassed and I tried to quickly end our love making. Obviously this didn’t made her happy. Our sex life was not bad but we used to do passionate sex only when parents were not in home. In other words she used to achieve her organism only when we fuck when parents are not in home.
She also faced one more problem. As her dad used to work in Middle East, and she used to live with her mom and 2 sisters, no male in home, they were not in habit of wear dopatta (piece of cloth women wear in Pakistan to cover her body, especially breast) in home. Parveen felt it very difficult to work around in home, specially cooking wearing a dopatta. My readers who belongs to Pakistan can understand the situation better. In Pak women covers herself in dopatta in front of other males. As parveen had reasonably big size of breast, it type of mandatory for her to cover herself properly. Specially while serving. As while serving when she used to bend her cleavage became visible no matter what type of dress she wear. After entering bedroom in night she used to throw her dopatta like she is getting rid of most irritating thing.

continued ....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:10 PM