Mom and Balloon man
That day, before I could get a chance to phone him and tell him that I would see him somewhere else so that he wouldn't have to come near the house, my grandma informed me that she had invited him over for lunch when she had spoken to him earlier on the phone. I felt really uneasy about this and was really worried about how my dad would react to all of this. My fears could not have been anymore justified as their encounter perhaps could not have been choreographed to be any worse!

That day was just a few days shy of my mom's due date and so my grandma, Raj and she were decorating the house for the new baby. Soon my dad was knocking at the door; the first thing he saw as I opened the door was Raj on top of some furniture putting up colourful streamers and balloons on the walls and there was a sign that said "Welcome home Baby"; before he had a chance to digest what this all meant my mom walked across his plane of sight, towards where Raj was standing; she was tying up a balloon and handing it to Raj so he could put it up along with the other decorations. "Here Raj sweetie...oh Moti...hi", she said as she giggled gently and walked towards the door to greet him. My parents were always civil and respectful to each other, but this particular day my dad was about to have a heart attack, he was in a state of shock. My mom's belly was like a big giant balloon ready to explode, she had to keep her back 
inclined backwards at a 15 degree angle just to keep her balance; she was enormous!

"Zyba, uh ....but...how....what-" my dad mumbled as he barely was able to locate his tongue, but he was soon interrupted by Raj. 

"I'm afraid that's my fault Moti...", he laughed as he came down from the top of the furniture and walked towards where my mom and dad were standing. "...see babies in our family are usually 8lbs or heavier!" he put his hand on my mom's shoulder partly as a sign of affection and partly avoiding her from perhaps giving my dad a hug or kiss on the cheek. He didn't even let her shake his hand! 
\
Everyone took a seat so that awkwardness for me could continue, Raj sat my mom on his lap, so that her back was towards him, he was holding each of tits in each hand and massaging it while holding conversation, not caring one bit about the effect he was having on my dad. When we got up for dinner, he grabbed her face and stuck his tongue down her throat exhaling deeply into her mouth as though she was in need of resuscitation; she gagged a bit but did not complain. She never complained!
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:38 AM
RE: Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:39 AM
RE: Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:41 AM