Mom and Balloon man
"Raj and I have something to tell you, we are going to live together, and you are to give him the same amount of respect that you give your father!"

"We might even get married soon!" he added! My mom giggled at his remark. It's safe to say that I was not amused by this stand up comedy, 

"how can you say that, he sells balloons for a living...he" I screamed.

"Well, there's a good chance that your step father is going to be a balloon seller and the sooner you make your peace with that the better it is; you're going to have to get used to it. In fact, since you're so ungrateful, maybe I should stop giving you your pocket money!" my mom reprimanded me.

"Maybe you can start selling balloons and earn your own money! Raj continued.

I was speechless, I didn't want to argue more because she might have told me to take my things and get the hell out; she had once threatened me with placing me in an orphanage and that stigma for some reason had stayed in my mind like a painting in a museum. I took my bag, kept my head down and walked into my room. When I started hearing her panting again, I knew this was worse than I thought. I took a peak...

"Ohh....ohh....ohh...." I heard my mom pant like a wild animal, as Raj slapped his scrotum between my mom's legs. Then the sound was muffled as he furiously kissed her on the lips forcing his tongue down her throat, exhaling in her mouth as though she was one of his balloons. Then he started sucking her tits, She was convulsing, bucking her hips to make more space for Raj's cock inside her womb. I saw Raj place a pillow under my mom's ass and begin to pump her more. She was biting her lips, her nails and was in a state of euphoria; meanwhile he was working on her like a relentless machine that would not stop filling her up all the way with his semen. 

I had to accept Raj was here to stay, and nothing I could say or do would make him want to leave.

A few weeks passed, and this went on like a routine...I would wake up finding my mom in Raj's arms, take my bag and go to school, come back home and find them in each other's arms or in the middle of some wild sexual act in their bedroom. One peculiar they when I got home, I saw everyone was really excited as though they were celebrating something extraordinary, my grandma was there too and when I went in she came towards me and kissed me on my forehead, but they didn't say anything. They went about doing their things and pretended like nothing had happened.

Several more weeks passed and the look of excitement that was in my mom's face that day was starting to be replaced by a look of fatigue and tiredness. She was sleeping a whole lot more and when she called her work place to ask for the 2 months off work, I got really worried about her. she had been missing work a few days a week and when she asked for the time off, she was actually let-go'ed. Living with Raj was taking its toll on her I thought; he had managed to transform her from the athletic professional working woman that she was into his whore, his blow up doll, a sluggish figure that sleeping a whole lot and eating a whole lot more. She spent her free time doing house work and carrying out stupid tasks for Raj as if he was her master and she, her slave.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:38 AM
RE: Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:39 AM
RE: Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:41 AM