Mom and Balloon man
"oh it's you, Hi! thank you for the balloon earlier!", she suddenly interrupted me as she gave him a grateful smile. "Won't you come in? What is your name"

"No, I think he is leav..."

"I'm Raj...and sure, I'm gnnna come in! I'm pretty thirsty!" he said; My mom led Raj walked towards the kitchen. I was getting very annoyed by all these interruptions as if I had lost control over the situation. My mom offered Raj some food and a drink of water. 

"Romy, please keep Raj company, I got to get up early for work tomorrow, so I should go to bed!...Not all of us sell balloons for a living!"

He looked up at my mom and gave her a look as though he was crushed by my mom's comment; that made my mom felt really bad about what she said, so she decided to just leave, "I'm sorry, I'm going to leave. Goodnight!"

"Won't you have anything to eat yourself!" he said to my mom, "I feel pretty bad coming in and eating your food!" 

My mom felt guilty for what she had said, so she didn't want to insult him again so hesitantly she decided to come back and sit at the table and have a byte or two as an apology. She set her glass of water at the table and turned around to pour some food into her plate.

I could not help but notice that Raj poured something into my mom's glass as her back was towards him, a white powder, it must have been a sleeping drug or narcotic of some kind. 

She sat down and dined with him for a bit...I was quite curious as to what effect that white poweder was going to have on my mom when I quickly had the answer. She became quite loose and open, she was laughing histerically at Raj's jokes and seemed to have lost her self control. 

"You look so young to have such an old kid ma'am!"

"Thank you, I was 18 when I had Romy" she blushed. 

I was getting really uncomfortable by these conversations and thought maybe this was as bad as it was going to get. But then I saw Raj reach through my mom's robe inside her nightgown. He was groping her breasts. This was too much for me and the worst was that my mom was being very open and receptive to this unthinkable gesture. I could see her leaning back and tilt her up and backwards as her eyes rolled back in extasy and she whimpered in delight.

I was looking at all this from a far angle from inside the living room...I could not bear it. I got up and left to my room closing the door behind me. I 

could still hear her laughing out loud ocassionaly, but then heared them walking from the kitchen towards her bedroom, the laughter went on for a while and then there was silence...pure utter silence! 'Is she OK?'I thought to myself. 'Maybe he has killed her or something?' I was scared so I quitely left my room and went outside in the hall, what I saw shook me to my very core. They were in my mom's bedroom, and the door was left ajar.
I could easily see them inside. I could not help but think that Raj had left it like that on purpose. She wasn't dead!
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:38 AM
RE: Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:39 AM
RE: Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Mom and Balloon man - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:41 AM