Adultery Crush
That was five years ago. Ray turned down the football scholarship to stay with us and go to the local college. I loved the decision he made. I love both of my men and never leave either one of them feeling left out. I may go to bed with Ray but when the sex is over I will spend the night with Gene. Sometimes he makes love to me again and others he will just hold me.

Ray still doesn't date that much. He doesn't have to, he has all he can handle right here at home. I know one day he might leave but until he does I will continue to have sex with him as often as he likes, which seems to be every day. He probably fucks me twice as much as Gene but then he is home everyday while Gene has to be away from home with his job.

One thing I always wanted but they didn't seem to like was to have both at the same time. Only last year after Ray graduated from college did it happen for the first time. Nothing can possible feel as good to a woman than two men that love her working together to give her the best sex yet. Four hands and two mouths along with two very near indexical cocks and it couldn't be any better.

Three months ago we decided that we wanted to have a baby. Ray said he would leave me alone until I got pregnant. It didn't happen that way. Gene and I decided that Ray was as much a part of the family as we were. Now I am two months pregnant with no idea which one is the father that is just fine with all three of us.

This story started with a crush. It now ends with one. I have the largest crush on both my men.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:03 AM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 09:00 PM