Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 43

Ganapati took the 6th puppy in his hand carefully and checked it. That puppy was also very tired and just barely moving. Ganapati without thinking anything, took the puppy and walked back inside. He walked near to the room ,where devika is feeding the puppies.

Holding the puppy in one hand, he slowly opened the bedroom door and got inside. He saw Devika lying on the bed, her back facing him. She is feeding all the puppies on the other side. Ganapati stood there for a moment and looked at Devika.

He can see her complete back till her waist naked. Devika was feeding the puppies after completely removing her blouse and bra. Ganapati noticed her blouse and bra in the chair, and her back looked so beautiful, her skin was glowing and Ganapati thought it would be silky smooth.

She looked really hot in that pose from the back. After a moment Ganapati slowly started walking towards devika.

Devika heard some noise from behind and turned her head back without turning the body. She was shocked to see Ganapati inside and shouted

Devika - Ganapatiii....what are you doing inside...I had asked you to stand outside

Ganapati got scared because of Devika's shouting.

Ganapati - ma'am ...uh uhm...I'm sorry... I found one more puppy outside....And I thought I will give it to you...this one also is tired

Devika saw the puppy in Ganapati's hand and calmed down a bit.

Devika - but you should have knocked before you had come inside.

Ganapati - sorry madam....I didn't think about it...I was just worried about the puppy

Devika - oh god...what would have happened..if hadn't hear you coming

Ganapati - what would have happened?.... I would have given you the puppy..

Devika - oh..Ganapati.. There is no point in talking to you

Ganapati - here is the 6th one ma'am

Saying that he started to come forward

Devika - stop..don't come near Ganapati..
Ganapati - what happened madam...how would I then give the puppy to you

Devika - wait

Devika then looked at her breast, and the 5 puppies are still fighting for her nipple to drink milk. She had made sure that, all 5 have got enough milk. They are no longer tired or weak. Devika carefully started removing each puppy from her nipple and kept it little away. But they are still coming back to her breast searching the nipple.

So she used her right hand to keep the puppies away from the breast and made sure they are not coming back to the breast. And with her left hand she tried to cover her both the breasts. But it was hard for her to cover the both breasts with one hand. Sh pressed her hand on her lower breast and with palm covered the nipple portion of her upper breast. She checked whether her both the nipples and aerola part is properly covered.

After making sure it is covered properly with her left and at the same time stopping puppies from coming to her breast using the right hand; she turned her head back to Ganapati.

Devika - now Ganapati... I have fed all these puppies already.. So please come and take out each one of them away and keep the 6th puppy here.

Ganapati - OK

Ganapati came to the other side of the bed and looked at Devika. Even though she had covered both the breasts with her left hand, but she was only able to cover her nipple and aerola portion. Rest of her breasts was visible for Ganapati. Major portion of her breast are exposed. Ganapati could measure the size of her each breast with his eyes. Since she was covering it with her hand, the breasts are stuffed together and deep valley is created in between both. Ganapati was still looking at her like that. He can also see her fairly stomach and the navel also.

Devika - Ganapatiii..what are you looking at.../take out the puppies fast.//

Ganapati came back to reality

Ganapati - OK ma'am

He kept the 6th puppy in the bed and started to take out the other puppies and kept it in a basket. He removed 4 puppies from the bed and kept it in the basket and came back to take out the 5th one.

While taking the 5th one out from the bed, it tried to run and escaped from the hold of Ganapati. The puppy immediately ran to devika's breast looking for the nipple.

Devika - oh no...what did you do Ganapati?
Ganapati - sorry ma'am , it escaped....don't worry I will pick it up.

Ganapati came close to devika for picking up the puppy who was sniffing on her breast. While picking up the puppy, Ganapati's couple of fingers pressed on to the breast of devika. One finger went into the deep valley created between the breast for a moment. Even though it was accidental, he was able to feel the softness of her lactating breast with her finger.

Ganapati - sorry madam

Devika - now please go out immediately Ganapati.

Due to the puppy and and grope of Ganapati, her left hand got shifted a little, and her upper breast aerola and nipple came into view for a second. But that exposure for a second wasn't missed by the lucky eyes of Ganapati. He was able to see the hardened nipple of the most beautiful lady in the world. He saw the hardness of the nipple due to the feeding, even he saw the milk leaking from the nipple.

He took out the last puppy and went outside the door closing it. Devika fed the last puppy, got up and wore her bra and blouse and came outside. She gave the 6th puppy to Ganapati and told

Devika - Ganapati bhaiya...I know whatever happened is so unusual... I just wanted to save those poor puppies....So please don't tell to anyone outside...okay

Ganapati - Ma'am...you are my only friend in the school.... Thanks for saving these poor puppies....I won't tell anyone about this

Devika - OK then ./I'm getting late...I will leave

Ganapati watched devika leaving and closed the front door. Then only he noticed he has a full erection. The erection he had after a long time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:27 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:29 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:29 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:30 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:30 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:31 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:32 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:32 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:24 AM