Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
I stepped out into the rain and opened the umbrella. I was really thankful for the long coat because there were a lot of young men lounging around who would definitely have seen what I was wearing underneath as a signal for attention. As I walked past the front of the store, the guy who was mollifying his daughter beyond the glass wall saw me and scowled. I guess he was cursing his luck for letting an easy prey slip away.

I walked as rapidly as I could, away from the store and towards where my car was parked. It was almost a kilometer away, so it would be a bit of a walk. My heart was still thumping from the excitement of that brief encounter and how I had escaped. The rain was pouring down hard all around me. But I was also beginning to feel a little warm because it was a humid day. And I was wearing a thick coat meant for cold weather. Once I reached a stretch of the road that was a little less crowded, I opened the top couple of buttons of the coat for ventilation.

This exposed the bare skin of my neck and above my boobs. Thankfully it was pouring so hard that none of the people around me had a clear view. So I felt opening the buttons of the coat all the way through. And kept walking. If someone had been really close to me, they would have seen a big boobed woman in a tube top with a lot of skin showing. And they would have also noticed, as I did, that the zipper of my skirt had opened a little bit from the bottom, displaying more of my thighs than intended. I asusmed this was because of the rapid motion of my legs as I walked.

Thankfully, the hard rain and relatively sparse street did not make this happen. I was now just a few minutes from my car. So I slowed down. As I slowed down, so did the rain. Within a minute, it had completely stopped. And without the veil of the rain, suddenly, I was visible to people around me who started staring again. Cowbelt small town is not accustomed to seeing high class women walking around in such skimpy clothes. So I quickly buttoned up my coat again, hoping no one would follow me.

I had parked my car towards the outer edge of the market area. As I made the final turn about 100 meters from the car, I stopped. There was a rickety old truck parked horizontally right across the front of my car. The driver side door of the truck cabin was open. And sitting there was one of the nukkad guys who had accosted me earlier in the market. Obviously, he knew my car. And after I had given him and his friend the slip by running into the store, they had decided to wait for me to return.

He noticed me as I closed the umbrella. He smiled and waved, as if signaling to me, you can't really run from us. I didn't respond to his wave, but kept walking slowly, and felt that funny feeling in my loins return. That encounter in the store had already stroked a bit of my naughty side. I had almost given into that old man's seduction. I had only slipped away because I did not want yet another complication and yet another man to lord his authority over me.

But it had left me with an undeniable sense of arousal. And these were, after all, the nukkad guys. The first explorers of my sluttiness. There were no secrets from them. And they had never really treated me that badly or tried to break my spirit. I felt like I could control how far I went with them.

So I didn't even realize when my fingers started unbuttoning the coat as I walked towards that truck. I could see his smile getting wider and his eyes sparkling as the coat opened and showed the creamy white skin of my neck and chest and shoulders. And then my long shapely legs, with the half unzipped leather skirt showing the insides of my thighs. As I walked even closer, I felt my old sense of adventure and confidence return.

Soon I was just a few meters away. I could see on the guy's face a look of pure sexual lust as he stared at my body. Remember, he was one of the guys who had never gotten to do anything much with me other than a few gropes and comments. That made me feel extra powerful and special for some reason. As I walked, the front of the coat kept closing in on my body to hide a lot of it. So I used my hands to hold it apart so he would get an uninterrupted view of what I was wearing. Almost like teasing him. By the time I was right next to the truck, he was fidgeting and rubbing his crotch, no doubt to adjust his erection.

Now, the truck was parked diagonally in front of my car. But there was nothing behind my car. So if I wanted, I could have just ignored him, walked to my car, gotten in, reversed it and driven away. I am sure he realized it too. But instead, I stopped next to the truck and looked up at him. He wanted to play a game and I decided to play along.

"You're blocking my car." I said, still holding my coat open nonchalantly while he feasted his eyes on what was on display. My nipples were rock hard and were poking through even the thick fabric of the tube top. He knew I was aroused.

"Get in the truck, memsaab." he simply said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Spoke to Birju on the phone and told him we met you. He said to bring you to him."

"Bring me where?"

"You're asking too many questions." he said, still shuffling around a little seated in the cabin.

"Who else will be there?" I asked.

"A couple of other guys maybe." he said, winking.

"What if I say no?" I asked.

"Have we ever forced you into anything?" he asked, sounding a little dejected. "If you say no, you can just reverse your car and go home. But then you won't get to see what Birju has for you."

I stared at him, half smiling. I let go of my coat and it half covered my skimpy appearance. I did seriously consider just going home. But maybe Birju did have that proof after all.

"I have work to do later, so need to get home before six." I said. And it was true. I had a coding deadline to stick to.

"Listen, memsaab, you know how we all are by now. We like what we have going with you. You come with us, get the information you want from Birju, maybe have a little fun, and then we'll drop you back here whenever you want. We have never tried to destroy your life, have we?"

"I guess not." I said.

"So, get in the truck." he said.

I sighed and nodded. I walked over to the other side of the truck. It was a rickety old Tata truck. The cabin was pretty high. I had never gotten into a truck before, so I was unsure about how to do it, especially with my tight clothes and the coat and my purse and umbrella in my hands. He saw my uncertainty.

"I'll help you." he said, sliding over to the other side, opening the door and jumping down.

As he did, I noticed but wasn't surprised that his pants were unzipped and an erect cock was poking out. From his movements, I had already suspected that he was playing with himself as he ogled me. This just confirmed it.

"Come here." he said and pulled me by my hand closer to him.

Feeling fun my in my loins looking at that unfamiliar erect exposed cock, I felt myself being pulled into a half embrace. I thought he was going to help me climb into the truck. But now that he had me at his mercy after all these months of fantasizing about me, he seemed to have other priorities.

Firmly but not being very harsh, he pushed me against the body of the truck. He pushed my arms down making my coat open completely.

"Ummmm."

I moaned as he hungrily started kissing and sucking on my exposed neck. I could feel his erect dick poking against my thigh. His hands were mauling my tits over the tube top. In between that, he grabbed my hand with his and placed it on his cock. I started playing with the ultra hard rod. My fingers skillfully manipulated his shaft making it even harder.

"Do you want it in your choot, memsaab?" he asked hoarsely.

"Do I.....ouch....have a choice?" I asked as he squeezed my tits a little too hard.

"Given how you have teased me so far in these tiny clothes, no you don't have a choice." he said biting my cheeks and breathing all over my face. "But will you enjoy having my cock in your choot?"

I felt his hand reach down for my half opened skirt zip and pull it up almost all the way. He looked admiringly at my panties and noticed the damp spot on my crotch.

"Depends." I said, biting his ear in response gently.

"On what?"

"On how good you are at using it." I whispered in his ear. I was extremely horny by now and wanted his dick inside me.

That bold statement challenging his manhood seemed to spur him on even more. I thought he would pull me up into the truck cabin and fuck me in there. But he didn't seem to have the patience.

Pushing my body harder against the side of the truck ride there on roadside in the daylight, he slid the crotch of my panties aside. Within half a second, he aligned his hips with mine and slid his erect dong into my cunt. The penetration was so rapid that I bit his neck hard reflexively. He seemed to like it because he chuckled.

"Slut!" he growled and started pounding me hard. His right hand lifted my left leg and he put his arm under my knee. That made my thigh move away from my crotch and gave him better access to my cunt. The coat hung limply half over my shoulders as this horny eager young man banged me right out there in the open. I don't think I would have cared even if we had an audience, but the truck was parked diagonally so it hid us from the view of the occasional passing vehicle.

"Enjoying it memsaab?"

"Is that all you have?"

That spurred him on even more. He was a tall-ish guy. He wrapped his arms around my waist and with his dick still buried inside my cunt, he straightened his legs. I felt my legs leave the ground and wrapped them around his waist. He was now fucking me standing up, leaning against the truck. That furious rapid pounding felt good. I closed my ankles even more tightly behind his waist and pulled him in deeper as we fucked each other hard. Neither of us had removed a single piece of clothing, I realized.

As he increased the tempo of his fucking, my body bouncing up and down in mid-air even harder. To support my weight, he moved his hands from my waist to under my ass and held me up as he banged me. That weird standing angle randomly reminded me of how Jamal used to fuck me in my kitchen, and maybe because of it, I suddenly started shuddering through an orgasm.

My shaking seemed to surprise him and unbalance him a little because his hands slipped from under my ass and halfway through my orgasm, I found myself plopping down into the rainsoaked muddy soil. But the orgasm was on its way. He watched in amazement as I writhed around on the ground for about twenty second, using all my willpower to not scream, because we were on a public street. He seemed to love that display.

Calmly he got on the ground when I stopped shuddering and penetrated me again. This time he fucked me even harder if that was possible, rolling all around the wet mud. he kept biting my neck and I kept biting his. We were like two animals in heat as we rolled around, sometimes him on top and sometimes I until he started shooting his spunk inside me.

"So...enjoyed it?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes." I honestly said.

We lay there cuddling like teenagers for another minute when suddenly there was a loud sound of an approaching siren. Instantly, the two of us got up and straightened our clothes. It turned out to be just an ambulance, not a security officer jeep.

"What the hell have you two been up to?"

We turned to see the other guy who had been with him when I had met them in the market. He was carrying a couple of bags in his hands and was smiling. My recent lover and I were both caked with a lot of the rainy muddy soil.

"Took a chance, my friend!" he said and the two exchanged high fives.

"Lucky asshole!" the other guy said. "Anyway, let's get going!"

The two guys helped me climb into the truck, fondling my ass and my tits as they did so.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:30 PM