Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
"I am just trying to help you out." he calmly said, bolting the door behind him. He was staring at my cleavage poking out of my bra.

"You....shouldn't be in here." I said, trying to convince myself that this was a situation I should work hard to get out of.

"Relax." he quietly said. "I am married and have two daughters. There's nothing in here I haven't seen."

I was half-expecting him to lunge at me, fondle me, force himself on me. That's how men in this town had always treated me. But he just stood there, staring at me and holding the clothes in his extended hand.

"What do you want?" I nervously asked him. I was in a changing room in an upscale store standing there in just my underwear.

"Don't look so scared. I am not going to bite you." he smiled. "I just want you to try these clothes on."

Tentatively, I took the garments from his hand. He took one step back and leaned against the door, making me feel a little relieved. It was really weird being in that tiny room with this older man just staring at me.

"I will try them on if you leave the room." I said.

"Don't be so shy. Doesn't suit you." he calmly said. "If you try them on, I will leave the room."

I took stock of the situation. Considering the problems I had faced before, this was minor. And although the man had barged in on me in this state of undress, he was keeping his hands to himself. Maybe this was just a powerplay for him, just a game. Whatever, I thought, might as well get this over with. I looked at the clothes in my hand. One was a short black leather skirt with a zipper down the whole front.

I wrapped it around my hips.

"It's one size too small." I said holding it's separated ends together in front of my waist right above my panties.

"Nonsense. It's perfect." he said and stepped forward. Before I could say anything, he stretched the leather around my waist hard, making me inhale deeply. He did manage to get the two loose ends of the skirt together, and I felt his fingers run against my bare waist as he did so. He locked the ends of the zipper and then pulled it down all the way. It ended about 3 inches above my knees.

"See? It's perfect." he stepped back.

He had managed to wrap my ample ass in that skirt and pulled the zipper all the way down the front, but it felt uncomfortable. I moved my legs around a little. I could only move them around a little. I was no stranger to such tight skirts or pencil skirts, but I had only worn them in my younger days.

"It's not very comfortable." I grumbled.

"It's not meant to be comfortable. It's meant to be flattering." he said dismissively. "Now the top."

"You cannot be serious?" I said as I examined that blue garment.

It took me a couple of seconds to realize it was a top. Because it was a tube top. Made of thick wool-like material, but still, a tube top with no straps or shoulder or sleeves. Again, I was no stranger to these. I had experimented with them in my college days before realizing that my tits were too big for me to wear those. They kept slipping down and I had to keep pulling them back up to avoid flashing my tits to all and sundry.

"I am serious." he said. "You will look amazing in it."

"I will look like a street whore." I protested. But still raised my hands with it to put it on.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he said.

"What?"

"You don't wear strap bras with this."

"Do you have a strapless bra?" I sarcastically asked.

"No, but try it on without it for now. And then we'll get you a strapless bra."

He had an answer to everything. But I didn't want to just play along completely. I reached back with one hand and unsnapped the bra, but then turned around to face away from him. I thought he would want to look at my tits, maybe fondle them. But he just chuckled and again made a comment about how shyness didn't suit me. But he stayed where he was. Maybe he was really respecting my boundaries. Or maybe he was playing a long game, aware that there was little he could do in that changing room.

I took my bra off and pulled on the tube top. It was a snug fit, barely able to contain my huge jugs. And it showed my navel at the bottom. Suddenly I was reminded of my younger days when I would dress provocatively in bars and clubs to attract hot guys. So when I turned around, I was blushing a little bit.

"Outstanding!!!" he said and clapped a little. "You look so elegant."

"I am sure I look like a whore." I said, but was smiling at his compliment.

"Not at all. See for yourself."

And before I could say anything, he opened the door and pulled me outside towards the mirror. I looked at myself and was surprised to see that he was half right. I didn't look as trashy as I thought. Obviously, the clothes were tight and I was showing way too much skin to be walking around in a cowbelt town. But in a snazzy Bombay club, this attire would be perfect. The thick fabric, although barely containing my tits, held them fine and highlighted their shape beautifully. And my long legs loked gorgeous under the tight leather skirt.

I also became aware of a bunch of store employees and other customers staring at me and felt conscious.

"See, you look gorgeous." the guy whispered in my ear. "What say I buy this for you and then we have lunch at one of my hotels and get to know each other?"

Alarm bells went off in my head. So he really was playing the long game. I didn't even know the guy's name and he was already making a pass at me. A part of me was very turned on. I had gotten addicted to such risky hook-ups by now. But a part of me was also screaming that I didn't need an extra complication in my already messed up life. I was conflicted. Before I could reply,

"PAPA!!! See what she is doing!!!"

A loud yell broke out from across the store. His two daughters seemed to be fighting over some dress.

"Tchhh!" he said. "Wait here. I'll be right back."

And he walked off to deal with his noisy daughters. As I found myself alone, with half a dozen people staring at me, the sensible part of my brain suddenly kicked in. No, I do not want another complication in my life, I told myself. But if I waited for him, I am sure I would get seduced and spirited away to his hotel. So I needed to take advantage of this window of opportunity.

I quickly ran back inside the changing room. I considered changing into my salwar kurta, but risked his return by then. So I just picked up my purse and umbrella and ran towards the counter. The guy was still busy dealing with his daughters so did not notice me. Plus he probably thought that I had been so cooperative so far that I would definitely wait for him. As I walked towards the counter, the hungry male gazes and scandalized female gazes bothered me. So when I passed by a rack full of women's coats, I just grabbed one and put it on.

"How much for all this?" I breathlessly asked at the counter. "I will wear it out."

The woman there was taken aback.

"Ma'am the clothes you were wearing...."

"I will come back for them later."

She must have noticed how the guy had barged into the changing room because she nodded and efficiently rang up the bill for the top, the skirt, and the coat. In the meantime, I buttoned the ankle length coat so I wouldn't walk out crying for male attention. I quickly handed her my credit card, she quickly swiped it, I signed it and sprinted out of the store. As much as I could sprint with that tight leather skirt constraining my thighs.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:30 PM