Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
The days following the car gang bang left me feeling really tired and uncomfortable. The many double penetrations and the frequent anal intrusions made my ass hurt. The different contorted positions in which I had been fucked and made to blow them in that cramped car space made my thighs, knees, and back sore. I spent a couple of days just resting to recover from that onslaught. Although the orgy with the Bangali workers had included many more men, they had mostly treated me gently and I had been in command of the positions and suchlike. These four men in the car, led by the sadistic Jamal, had treated me like a toy, and the effects showed.

I politely and lovingly rebuffed advances by my neighbors, saying I needed a break to recover. Vinay also noticed my exhausted and lethargic state, and made a couple of snide comments whose implications weren't really far off the mark from the truth. But he didn't push things further. I was too brain dead to really needle him back. I was feeling very guilty, ashamed and conflicted by how much I had enjoyed the entire experience. It made me really hate myself and start thinking about ending this whole bizarre sequence of events somehow.

My general strategy was going to be to just lay low and leave the house as little as possible, to avoid giving the two factions any chance of picking me up from the street. I even wrote to ask for extra coding work so it would keep me busy all day. I asked Sarita to arrange for groceries for me, saying I was not feeling very well. And so I was pretty much a homebody for a while.

But a few days later, as my body recovered from that four-fold onslaught, my sexual appetite returned too. I resumed my occasional dalliances with Sarita and Ranjit. And I also started thinking more clearly about things. I had no intention of getting involved in the political mess that Anees wanted me to help him out with. My plan was to do nothing and if ambushed again, lie to them that Billa Yadav had refused their offer. They had no way of knowing if I had actually talked to him or not, if they didn't know that I had never even met the guy.

Finally a week or so later, I felt really cooped up and suffocated so I left the house. It was raining so I took the car to do some casual shopping and just drive around town. I was wearing a simple salwar kurta to avoid attracting too much male attention. As I passed by the regular tea stall hangout of the nukkad guys, I saw that it was closed and there was no one around. Maybe because of the rain, I thought to myself. I went to the main market, bought a couple of new dresses and other household supplies.

As I was walking from one shop to another on the narrow crowded street in the pouring rain holding my umbrella, I suddenly found my path blocked by two men in thick raincoats.

"We thought it was you!" said one of the men.

I moved my umbrella to look at their faces. They were two of the nukkad guys who had frequently made lewd comments and pinched my ass as I walked by, but had never actually been with me. They were staring at my chest even though I was wearing a loose and thick kurta.

"Oh....hello." I said uncertainly.

"Were you out of town or something?" the other guy asked.

"I was just....not feeling well."

"You look fit and fine now!" one of them said rubbing my cheek. I grimaced.

"I have to go." I said, not wanting to get ambushed into another unnecessary encounter.

I walked past them and started walking. They followed me at a distance.

"Birju said that if we saw you around, we should tell you that he has what you want."

"I'll talk to him later." I said and walked faster.

I stepped into the next shop which happened to be a relatively upscale clothing store, by the town's standard. It was poshly decorated with a glass facade, sold only western clothes, and had english speaking saleswomen and a generally high class clientele. I was relieved when the men, probably feeling that they wouldn't quite belong in that atmosphere, stopped following me and stayed outside.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. How can I help you?" an eager saleswoman approached me.

"Just browsing for now." I said and she let me be.

I walked through the store, examining several of the skirts, tops, jackets, and so on. Although I had stepped into the store just to avoid the men, I found myself quite liking the selection of clothes there. And everything was a lot cheaper than in Bombay. I soon found myself engrossed in the shopping experience, which always was a great way for me to de-stress.

Soon I was picking out a bunch of stylish clothes and trying them on in the changing room. The changing room did not have any mirrors though, so every time I tried something out, I had to step outside and check myself out in a mirror. After doing that a few times, I realized that I wasn't the only one checking myself out. A middle aged man who had been sitting on one of the benches meant for husbands had been staring at me. And under the pretext of browsing through the merchandise, had been walking closer and closer towards the changing room.

I dismissed him as just one of the typical gawking men in the town who stared at women shamelessly and paid no attention to him until,

"That looks really good on you."

I was standing in front of the mirror in a knee length wrap-around skirt and a full sleeve blouse when I heard him right next to me.

"Thank you." I politely said, not wanting to be rude but not wanting to encourage him either.

"Really brings out your figure." he said.

I looked at him. He was pretty average looking, a typical pudgy middle aged man. But he was dressed in expensive clothes, so was clearly well-to-do.

"Excuse me, do you work here?" I asked in a slightly cold voice, meant to convey that his attention was not really welcome. At the same time, I was sensing that familiar funny feeling in my stomach returned.

"No, I actually run a couple of hotels in town." he laughed and said. "I am here with my daughters who want to buy some clothes for a trip to Singapore."

He pointed to the other side of the store where two fat teenagers were rummaging through the girls section.

"Maybe you should help them decide what to buy." I pointedly said.

"Oh you know how girls are. Never listen to their fathers on such matters."

I was a little annoyed at being engaged in this unnecessary small talk. But he didn't seem interested in leaving.

"Where is your husband?" he asked.

"At work." I said, turning back to walk towards the changing room and end this conversation.

"At the bank, right?" he said, indicating subtly that he knew who I was and was probably aware of my reputation. I shouldn't have been surprised. I was the town whore after all.

I ignored him and walked back into the changing room. I took the clothes off and was in my underwear when there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I replied.

There was no answer. Just more knocking.

I don't know what made me open the door. Maybe I wasn't thinking and was being naive, assuming it might be the saleswoman. Or maybe I was finding myself intrigued by this new situation I found myself in. Maybe I had become a self-destructive fatalist addicted to being exploited. But sure enough, clad in just my bra and panties, I opened the door slightly and poked my head out.

And of course, it was the same guy.

"What do you want?" I asked in an annoyed tone, making sure my body was hidden behind the door.

"You should try these. They'll look really good on you." he shoved a couple of garments in my direction.

"Go away!" I snapped and was about to close the door.

Obviously, he pushed it back at me hard and stepped inside. I don't know why I was surprised by the man's strident behavior, but I was. Maybe I was subconsciously playing along.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:29 PM