Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
It felt like my entire body was shuddering and there was a heady mixture of feelings and emotions bubbling up in my brain. The unbelievable pounding from that double penetration had started off scandalizing me and I still felt upset at Jamal for acting like the domineering bully that he was. But that novel experience of having two dicks inside those two holes at the same time had also set off several pleasure centers in my loins and my mind. I could not deny that I had thoroughly enjoyed it.

The adrenalin rush followed by the endorphin rush meant that even though the practical side of me was protesting, the carnal animalistic side of me was almost aching for more. It was like I was in a state of intoxicated high, and I didn't want it to recede. I lay curled up on the seat in just my bra, my big round ass half hanging off the edge as the men also seemed to be trying to fully comprehend the import of what had just happened.

"The car is a mess." Anees said, breathing deeply, looking at the puddles of cum all over.

"Yes, but wasn't it worth it?" Jamal asked grabbing one ass cheek of mine and jiggling it in a proprietary manner.*

"Can't deny that."*

They were all silent for a few seconds, passing a handtowel around to wipe off their dicks. I reached for it to clean myself, but Jamal pulled it away and said,

"You need to remember that you are nothing more than a worthless cum dumpster."*

I don't know if the other men were even a little bothered at how insultingly Jamal talked to me. I wondered how they thought of me. I was, after all, a high class married lady, not someone they would have expected to be owned so comprehensively by a two bit contractor like Jamal. But here he had slapped me around, sodomized me, and despite initial protests, I had clearly enjoyed it. Did they think of me as a characterless harlot?

"I want to fuck her in the ass." Shami said.

I looked at him with half-opened eyes. Until now, I had just been curled up on the seat, trying to get my heart rate back to normal. I saw that his dick was indeed getting hard again. And now that my sex starved slut side had been awoken, I found myself actually wanting to be buggered again in that speeding car. Maybe the driver would get a turn too?*

Obediently I got on my knees, and putting my hands on the backrest, thrust my ass backwards towards Shami. He chuckled in delight.

"She is one cock hungry slut, isn't she?" he said, running his fingers up and down my cum drenched asshole and pussy between my butt cheeks.*

"Wait." Anees brusquely said. "Let's talk business first."

"But Aneesbhai..." Shami whined.

"You have already fucked her once. Be a little patient." Anees snapped.

I stayed in that doggy style pose though. Somehow it seemed just right being in that most primal of poses, clad in just a bra. I was also getting little jolts of thrills imagining how my big round white ass looked to the men behind me.

"So Sheetal madam." Anees put extra emphasis on the madam for irony, having just sandwich fucked me. "You are very close to Billa Yadav, right?"

I looked at him, then back at Jamal and then at him again. This is why torture is not an effective weapon for interrogation. It acts like an incentive to lie.

"Yes I am." I said, although I had never met the guy.

"We need your help for a very delicate political matter." Anees lowered his tone almost conspiratorially. "I won't go into details, but practicalities of politics have necessitated an alliance between our party and Billa's people. We need your help in getting our word to Billa and organizing a meeting in a neutral location."

This was very confusing.*

"Why do you need my help?" I asked. "Why can't you just reach out to him on your own?"

"It's not that simple." Anees shook his head. "You have been around long enough to know how bitter and acrimonious the enmity between our two groups is. Don't you?"

"I have heard about it."

"So any overture from us will be met with suspicion. They just won't listen. We have been in a state of pitched political warfare for so long that the trust is non-existent. Believe it or not, you are the only person in town who is on......intimate terms with both sides."

He smiled when he said intimate and I blushed. How appropriate that word was. I suddenly winced because I felt a sharp bite on my ass. Shami had slowly gotten on the floor behind me and was biting my naked ass cheeks one by one.*

"There's another factor at play other than the trust issue." Anees continued. "This thing needs to be done in secret. There are other parties and other players who, if they come to know of this, will not like such an alliance. And you know better than anyone how rapidly news spreads in this town."

"That I do know. Ouch!!" I cried out as Shami bit a little too hard and a little too close to my tender labia.

"Can't you leave her ass alone for one minute?" Anees barked at Shami who immediately sat back on his seat. "Anyway, so if we go through the usual channels, the news will spread and the consequences will be felt. On the street and in the assembly. So it has to be arranged through you. In secret."

"What exactly do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Next time you meet Billa, tell him what I am proposing. Say it came from Anees. And then let me know what he says. We'll take it from there."

"Ok." I said, unsure of how exactly to get access to Billa Yadav.

"And remember, not a word of this to anyone else. Not to your husband, not to those neighbors you have been banging on the sly.....don't look surprised, it's not some big secret. And not a word to Billa's musclemen that you love fucking so much."*

It amazed me how seamlessly Anees was shifting from business to innuendo to insults.

"Ok."

"Alright Shami, you can bugger her ass now." Anees generously waved his hand. "In the meanwhile, I want to feel her sweet warm lips around my dick again."

Instantly, Shami jumped up, grabbed my ass cheeks in each hand and thrust his hard pecker against my asshole. I winced as it made its way in, although it wasn't very big. Meanwhile Anees grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth on top of his semi-soft dick.*

For the next couple of hours, the car drove around town as all men had their fill of my body. I was bounced around from lap to lap as my cunt and my anus were regularly invaded, sometimes simultaneously. I had my biggest orgasm that day when I was on Shami's lap facing upwards as his dick rammed my asshole. And in front of me was Jamal banging the cunt he had come to almost own, making me look into his eyes. I hated the guy but also seemed to have my biggest orgasms when he was involved.

Finally I was dropped in front of the gate in a well-fucked state, but only after I had emptied the ball sack of every one of those men, often in my stomach. The poor driver didn't get a turn. Luckily Vinay wasn't home and Sarita and Ranjit seemed busy with their family stuff. I somehow stumbled to the bathroom, took a long hot shower and then collapsed in bed, exhausted.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:28 PM