Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
"Well?" Anees slapped my ass gently and asked as I quietly started jacking off the guy next to him even as I gently rode Aneel.

"Well what?" I asked, not making eye contact.

"You used to be Billa Yadav's fucktoy before Raza seduced you, right?"

"I never even met the guy." I said.

"What?" Anees sounded surprised. He grabbed my waist and stopped my fucking motion.

"The slut is lying." Jamal chuckled and said. "Everyone knows Billa used to bang her day and night."

"Why would I lie?" I looked into Anees' eyes and earnestly said.

He seemed to believe me. But behind me I heard Jamal shuffle a little and move closer to me.

"You bitch!" he grabbed my hair and pulled it hard.

"Owwww!!"

"Didn't you learn the consequences of being insolent the last time? Didn't you?" he angrily said.

"I am not..."

Before I could complete my sentence, Jamal turned my head around and slapped me really hard across the face. Instantly tears sprang to my eyes as my cheek stung while he delivered another hard slap.

"Jamal, listen maybe she is...." Anees, his erect dick still buried in my pussy as I sat on his lap, started saying.

"Maybe she is nothing." Jamal cut him off. "I will give this slut a refresher lesson."

"What are you doing?" Anees asked in surprise.

I felt my face being pushed forward against the seat above Anees' left shoulder. I hear some rustling of his clothes. And then while one hand of his kept my face pressed against the seat making my torso bend forward, I felt his other other hand being thrust roughly between my butt cheeks. His fingers angrily scratched my buttcrack and then I felt him press my asshole meaningfully.

"No!! Please no! Not that again!!!" I sensed what he was going to do and tried to struggle.

"Hold her tight, Aneesbhai." Jamal said angrily. "This bitch has forgotten who owns her ass."

I kept sobbing and begging Jamal not to do it. But my pleading only seemed to turn him on. I had forgotten what a depraved sadistic monster he was. Anees wrapped his arms around my back and held me tightly clasped to his body. Looking over my shoulder and down my back, he must have gotten a great view of my big round ass cheeks being roughly parted by Jamal, because I felt him get even harder inside my cunt.

And then it happened.

"Noooooooooooo." I cried out with whatever strength I had left as Jamal's dick invaded my asshole.

Just like the last time, he didn't bother with any lubrication. Just grabbed my head and thrust his dick inside me inch by inch. Although I had endured a lot of sexual debauchery in recent months, this was a new line that was being crossed. I was being double penetrated. Anees' rock hard cock was still engulfed by my cunt while Jamal's angry cock entered my asshole completely.

Encountering that unknown feeling of having two dicks inside my lower body caused me pain and humiliation, but I hated the fact that it also seemed to stoke the hungry submissive demon inside me. A part of me seemed almost elated that I was experiencing this new level of abuse.

"Fuck, look at that! She's taken all of it." Anees said in an excited voice and started gently thrusting his hips upwards to start fucking me.

I was not moving a muscle of my own accord as Jamal then started fucking my asshole. The two brutes kept plunging their dicks into my holes in alternating strokes really hard, making my butt jiggle obscenely. My tits were smashed against Anees' body. As I took their dual assault, I realized that I had forgotten that there were other people in the car. And that one hand of mine was still wrapped around the other guy's dick. As he saw me, the gorgeous high class woman getting double banged right next to him, it seemed too much for him to take. I only registered his presence when his dick in my hand started twitching and suddenly shot its load, landing on my boobs.

I took my hands off his dick, put it on the backrest to brace myself as the double pounding continued. My ass hurt. My back hurt. My hair, still being pulled by Jamal, made my scalp hurt. But what hurt the most was that although my brain was hating all this, my body was having the time of its life. I could sense that a massive orgasm was approaching. My inner demons were enjoying being double penetrated and needed a release for the ecstasy.

"What the hell? Is she...?" Anees said in a deep voice as my body started shivering and I started moaning instead of sobbing.

"Oh yeah!" Jamal said spitting on my back. "The worse you treat this whore, the harder she cums."

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa" I started hollering as a massive typhoon of an orgasm originating inside me swept over my entire being. The car was speeding along those roads while my body sped through a shattering orgasm. My torso shot up with such force that it made Anees' grip come loose. Jamal was laughing like a maniac as he kept pounding my ass hard throughout the orgasm.

"Wow! Ohhhh!!!" I heard Anees grunt and then his seed started filling my insides.

He and I had simultaneous orgasms as he both shook and groaned, our bodies rubbing against each other. Jamal slowed down his assault on my ass, and I thought he would fill me up in my other hole. And sure enough, I felt a second jet of semen in my insides, but in the other hole.

Soon the three of us stopped shaking. Jamal pulled his softening dick out of my ass.

"Damn, so much jizz." Shami, who was watching it all said.

Breathing heavily, I stayed motionless on top of Anees. He pushed me off and I rolled over on the seat, two streams of cum flowing from my nether regions.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:26 PM