Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
I straight away went to Sowmya’s house and there an unexpected incident happened. Yes by now Sowmya’s mother Hemalatha and her brother were there and when they saw me entering their house it was Hemalatha who saw me first and shouted

Hemalatha: look the dog has come

Saying this she came running towards me in anger and seeing her Sridar her son too ran towards me in anger and without any warning or chance sridar just gave me a blow on my face and shouted

Sridar: Bloody fool of an ass how dare you come here

Saying this he gave another blow on my face and realising the situation Sowmya came running to stop Sridar but Sowmya’s mom Hema just stopped her

Hema: Shut up you idiot how dare he comes here’

Sowmya: please mom he is innocent please sridar stop

Saying this she cried but sridar or Hema were deaf to hear her and Sridar just kept on hitting me though he was no match to me in physique I could have stopped and hit him back I realised that there must me something known to them and I should bear this but it was paining and blood was oozing from my nose

I tried to justify my situation and ask sorry for the happenings to both Hema and Sridar but they did not give a chance to speak so I came back to home and finding my face and clothes torn and bleeding both Buvi and Akila were worried and they were both worried and asked me what had happened but I tried to conceal the truth saying that I fell off from the bike but they were both not convinced to my answer and both acted to be like lawyers asking several questions how come the bike did not get any damage and so on but I told I am speaking the truth and show a sign of pain and realising that they stopped asking questions again and tried to comfort me with some first aid and I had my supper that night and without any sex that night I slept taking some medicine to keep myself away from pain and the next day there was some pain and my face had been swollen a little though I was not well still I decided to go to school and forget all these happenings in school I had some work and many of my colleagues asked how it happened I repeated the same lie to them saying that I fell off from the bike and during my work I was thinking how come Hema and Sridar come to know the happenings and it must me sowmya who had conveyed them but now to find our Sekar the only help I could seek was Sowmya but that too went in a wrong way what to do like this I had so much confused thoughts and by the time I saw the time and it was time to leave the school and to reduce the pain I decided to take some alcohol so I went to the bar and decided to take a hot drink but already Buvi had told me as well Sekar not to take alcohol in the bar and come to house in a awkward way If we wish to take we could buy and consume at home and that too not often remembering this I bought a half bottle of brandy and moved towards home and there another surprise was waiting for me
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM