Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
I straight away went to meet Gokul and hand over the money and he was waiting in a coffee shop as already mentioned in the phone.

I: Gokul where is Sekar?

Gokul: mm have you brought the money?

I : yes but where is Sekar?

Gokul : He is not here he told to get the money

I : But ….
Gokul: It seems that you don’t believe? Wait

I : Not like that but I

While I was saying this he took up his mobile and rang and after a few words he handed over the phone to me

I: Hello Sekar where are you?

Sekar: See I don’t won’t you to argue or continue to hear your words just hand over the money and get lost

I: ya but where are you and what are you going to do?

Sekar: that’s none of your business just do what I say

And saying this he cut the call and I had no other go so I took the money and handed over it to Gokul and before I could speak a word he just got off

So just thinking for a while I just drank a cup of tea and moved towards my bike and did not know what to do should I go to the security officer or not

So to put an end to all my thoughts I straight away moved towards the school and just started to finish some official work which was handed over to me and after getting deeply involved in it I did not think of anything just was involved in it and only when the watchman told me whether I needed any food for the afternoon I saw the watch it as already 2.30 so I told him to buy the meal and had eaten it to fulfil my appetite then I had some more work and finishing it I saw the time it was 6 I went home and poor Buvi was anxiously waiting for my arrival and hear about Sekar and his plans but hearing me say that I did not speak to him or see him and only handed over the money to Gokul she was sad and Aki consoled her and to change her dejected mind Akila suggested that we should go out somewhere so I too felt it was a great idea but Buvi denied it and after our continuous compulsion she agreed and we decided to go to the beach and we hired an auto to the beach even there Buvi was sitting with a sorrowful face I and Akila tried to make her better and we played there in the shore and the baby started to enjoy the outer air and was laughing and smiling which made Buvi forget the incidents to some extent then as it was turning dark and late we decided to go back to our house and we had our supper at a restaurant and went to our house at 10.30pm and we decide to sleep together as Buvi was single and she was crying often to console her and to divert her thoughts we decided to sleep together in her room and she too liked the idea and at 11pm we all were in the bed I made Buvi lay in the middle on one side it was me and the other side it was Akila at first Buvi told that she would sleep at the end of the bed as it would be easy for her to feed the baby at the time of crying but I and Aki convinced her that we are there to help her and Buvi smiled and kissed both me and Akila on the bed I took off all my clothes and turned nude Buvi smiled and hit me saying to wear something and during that process my lovely wife Akila too took away all her dress including her inners and she too was nude and seeing her

Buvi : you both are incorrigible couple

I : what is wrong

Buvi: mm everything is wrong

Akila: what is wrong sister?

Buvi : see you both have no shame to sleep nude in front of me

Akila: what is wrong in it see you have seen us nude before?

I : ya

Buvi : mmm seen you but now

Akila: What is wrong with you see there is nothing to hide between us and you have given me lovely husband

Hearing this Buvi had a thought about Sekar

Buvi : mmm lovely husband but for me ?

Akila : Please forget it see he is first husband for you and then only for me
On hearing this Buvi turned her head towards Akila

Buvi : how come you take this very easy and not jealous or greedy

Akila : see sister after my marriage I had a great married life with him and more over he is so good and caring and he married me only because I resemble you and there is nothing to be greedy’’’

I: ya my wife is always correct

Akila : mm don’t act so smart my sweet husband

Saying this Aki moved close towards me and in that process she came too close towards Buvi who was sandwiched between us I too came closer and kissed Buvi’s back neck and the other side Aki was kissing Buvi’s forehead and now Buvi was speechless and understanding the situation I immediately put my right hand and lifted her nighty from her legs and moved up towards her ass and since there was no panties inside I just fondled those two big asses and tried to insert my pointing finger inside her ass hole and Buvi immediately pushed my hand without turning towards me and she was deeply kissing Akila’s lips and fondling her boobs this made me understand now Buvi is ready for fucking and so I slowly inserted my rigid cock in her pussy from behind and realising that Buvi adjusted her legs and led the way for my cock and slowly I inserted it and within no time my cock disappeared in her pussy with a jerk she accepted it Akila who was kissing her understood the reason for her sister’s jerk and she too brought her left hand towards Buvi’s pussy and my cock and started to rub it which was so good slowly I started to increase my tempo and started to fuck her fast and all of a sudden Akila left Buvi’s lips and came down towards her pussy and started to licked it and she even licked my cock which was already drenched with Buvi’s pussy juice it was so good and after a long time Buvi had forgotten all the happenings and was now fully involved in sex with me and her sister
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:42 AM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM