Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
Buvi: I will give my jewels please do make use of them and get the money

I : No don't need the jewels

Buvi : But we have to arrange it no other way he will be tensed and may be more angry

I : Don't worry I will no let him go like that I will arrange the money

Buvi : But how see you have already married my sister not even getting any dowry and now

I : See don't speak like that see now it is our family we have to do something

on hearing my words Buvi shed her tears once again and spoke emotionally towards Akila

Buvi: You are really lucky Aki see how good he is

Akila : Dont get emotional sis see he is not only my husband he is yours too

saying this she laughed a bit which made Buvi also to laugh and I too enjoyed the comment by Akila and next thing I wanted to do was arrange the money It was not a big deal for me to arrange one lakh since we had some agricultural land in my village and moreover we cultivated crops I used to borrow money during the time of need and used to repay them and not only that in our village every one helping one another in the terms of money or whatever it was so I decided to act immediately I made a Phone call to one of my old friends who is still in my village and doing some money lending business

I : Hello Ravi

Ravi: hai da How are you and you call so early How is your married life How is sister and as per your call now it must be something big or important ?

I : yes da not I need a help

Ravi: Don't make too much fuss what should I do to help this great teacher

I : come on da I need one lakh money immediately

Ravi: One lakh? that too immediately why da any new business?

I : come on not like that

Ravi: ok ok I will not ask anything further I know you wont ask without necessity ok when will you come I am at home and I have to go to Trichy today afternoon

I : dont worry I will be there in two hours thanks da

Ravi: Dont be silly

saying this he cut off the call and I had to go to my village first and get money from Ravi and then meet Sekar and hand over the money

I told about my mobile conversation to both Buvi and Akila and told my plan to meet Ravi immediately and get the money

Buvi: I am troubling you too much

I : see again dont thing me as a third person I am one in this family

Akila : Ya one for two

saying this she smiled Buvi raised her hand and tried to hit her immediately Aki came near me and embraced me and told me to save her

with this happenings Buvi was now somewhat relieved and

I : Ok now should we tell this to your parents?

Akila: no it is not good they will be in a panic and since dad is a heart patient he cant tolerate this

Buvi : ya she is right

I : But any way it may come to their knowledge if not today some other day

Buvi : ya but we will try to keep up the secrecy

I : Ok as you wish

saying this I got ready and traveled towards my village

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:41 AM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM