Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
Although the occasional dalliances with Ranjit and Sarita gave me an avenue of release, I still found myself experiencing occasional bouts of mental chaos, where I would be overwhelmed at what a mess I was in, and what the future of my marriage was, and exactly what the rest of my life would be like. One afternoon, I was feeling particularly stressed. It was a nice day, not too hot, so I thought that a long walk would help clear my head.

I dressed in comfortably loose jeans and a full sleeve flannel shirt, throwing on a thin fleece jacket in case it got windy. With just my phone in my hand, I set out for a walk. A bunch of nukkad guys were sitting by the tea stall, and as soon as they saw me, the customary whistles and comments started. Birju wasn't there though, and they generally avoided being too fresh in his absence. As obnoxious and cocky as they liked to act, most of them were just young unemployed men with insecurities and worries of their own.*

I turned the corner, leaving the young rowdies behind and started walking. I was trying to sort my thoughts, trying to come up with a gameplan for how to stabilize things. I *ignored the stares, whistles, and comments I got from the occasional passing vehicle as I tried to formulate a plan of action. First, I told myself, I needed to find out for sure if Vinay was indeed cheating on me, and then have a long fight/discussion with him about what we meant to each other. Second, I really needed to stop acting like such a slut, and wean myself off this addiction to illicit sex.*

I knew that I had made promises like that to myself dozens of times, only to break them the next time someone made a pass at me. The problem, I told myself, had been my approach of quitting my addiction "cold turkey". I couldn't just go back to being a monogamous undersexed woman. But I had to exercise self-control and set some quotas for myself. The long term plan would be to take a long break from this horrid town that brought out the worst in me. Maybe spend a few months with relatives in other cities, maybe even other countries. Pace myself.

I had been so lost in my thoughts, that I barely noticed that a big white SUV had passed by me back and forth a couple of times. And finding myself in a relatively remote location, I noticed that it was parked sideways along the pavement, as if to block my way.*

I felt a little nervous and annoyed as I approached it. Part of me was hoping it was just a bunch of strangers with no interest in me. Another part of me was sure this was probably Birju with a bunch of the nukkad guys, trying to get it on with me. I knew Birju owned a bunch of different vehicles. Maybe he was in there with the evidence that I had demanded, I thought.

But when the door slid open, I saw two men I didn't know. They didn't look like one of the nukkad guys. They were much better dressed. However they were smiling and nodding at me, as if they knew who I was.

"Get in, memsaab." one of them said in a tone that wasn't exactly an order, but was not a pure request either.

"No thank you. I am out for a walk." I said politely, not wanting to seem rude, and started crossing the road.

"We aren't offering you a lift." he said in a slightly harsher tone. "We just want to have some fun while we discuss some important things with you."

That tone made me stop mid-step. I looked at the two men, worried. One of them then leaned back and said,

"Don't worry. We aren't scary strangers. Look, one of us is your friend."

I looked past him and saw Jamal sitting there, with a smug smile on his face. Our eyes met and there was that familiar sadistic entitled look on his face. I hadn't seen that bastard since the time his laborers had banged me in my own outhouse. Out of all the sexual experiences I had been through, the ones with him were the darkest. For the longest time, I had kept looking over my shoulder, expecting him to waltz back into my life and abuse me. When he stayed away, I thought he had moved on to the next woman he wanted to destroy. But here he was.

"Come on, Sheetal. You will enjoy your walk in the fresh air much more after you have joined us for a bit of exercise." he said, grinning. How much I loathed the man.*

"I have to go home." I said, my fear transparent in my voice, as my heart started thumping again and I felt sick to my stomach. My mind was filled with flashbacks from when this evil man had wiped the joy out of my life. I had just spent so much time streamlining my thoughts and making a plan for getting my life back in order. A revisit to the darkest chapter was not what I needed.

But obviously, this wasn't a negotiation. I had barely taken one step, when the two men sitting by the door leaped out and sprinted towards me. Soon one was on my left with his hand around my waist, and the other was on my right, grabbing me by the shoulder.

By now, I knew when resistance was useful and when it was futile. And it was most certainly futile here in the remote part of town, with no one around. I didn't quite enthusiastically traipse back to the vehicle with them, but didn't offer more than token resistance either. One of the guys was almost hugging me as he pushed me towards the door.

"Long time, memsaab." Jamal slid to the door and smiled.

The two men were still on either side of me as we stood by the edge of the street. Their hands had not left my body. They weren't being rough or anything, but were casually exploring the contours of my figure over my clothes. Squeezing my waist, caressing my hips, smelling my hair, and so on.*

"Please let me go, Jamalji." I said, folding my hands. "At least let me go right now. I know we have a past together. And maybe we can meet again sometime in the future in better circumstances. But right now, I just want to lead a hassle-free pain-free life."

Before he could say anything, another face appeared, now from the seat opposite Jamal's.

"I thought you said she'll come along happily."

That face seemed a little familiar, but I couldn't quite place it.*

"She will. You will, won't you, Sheetal? Remember, I know better than you what you want."

"Please just leave me alone. I am a married woman. I did whatever you wanted the last time, but that was because you forced me to. You can't just show up like this and expect me to.....stop that!"

In between pleading with Jamal, I snapped at the two strangers holding me there, whose hands were now getting more and more adventurous. My breasts were being fondled and my thighs were being rubbed as I tried to maintain a semblance of control over the situation.

Instead of listening to me, the men pulled my fleece jacket off my shoulder and threw it to the man sitting opposite Jamal who sniffed it and smiled.

"Nice perfume." he said. He was smiling, watching me squirm as the two men explored my body.

I was starting to panic, as even in the middle of my half-hearted attempt at stopping the men and standing my ground, I was feeling that familiar funny feeling return to my insides. I felt again that dark shameless hungry side of me starting to assert itself. The same side that often took over, making me do things like offer myself up as a fucktoy for a group of migrant laborers even though I had been expected to just suck their dicks. There were two men pawing me and two men sitting by the edge of the seats staring at me. Who knew how many more men were in the car?

"Will you get in like a good girl or do I need to remind you of the consequences of defying me?" Jamal asked in a threatening and annoyed voice. He had probably expected me to happily hop in. He had clearly boasted to his friends that I was his personal plaything. So my arguing was probably making him look bad.

The other three men all seemed more interested in checking me out and making me feel uncomfortable. Their hands were now getting more and more intrusive. Suddenly I felt a hand reach for the button of my jeans.

"What are you doing?" I said urgently. "You can't do this. This is fucking insane. You can't strip me like this in the middle of the day on a public street. What if someone drives by and sees this? What will they think of me?"

"You're not exactly considered a sati savitri in the town anyway." the guy with Jamal said and everyone laughed.

My jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped, and they loosely hung over my curvy hips. A hand now started unbuttoning my shirt while another slipped inside and played with my tits over the bra cup. I was trapped between the two men, getting mauled right out there on the street. Another hand slipped inside the slackened waist of my jeans and pressed my pussy over my panties. I hated that this made me moist and the guy noticed the moistness and chuckled.

"Enough of this nonsense, Sheetal. Get in!" Jamal sharply said.

"Please stop! Don't do this!" I started sobbing as the hand started rubbing my inner thighs and another started flicking my nipples over the bra.

"You don't want to be stripped naked on the street like the common whore that you are, get your ass in the car." Jamal said.*

"Okay fine." I said angrily and slapped the two men away. Hearing my assent, the men stepped back.

Pulling my jeans up and buttoning them, I gingerly stepped inside the big SUV. I thought I was expected to sit with Jamal, but the other guy pulled me next to him. The other two guys got in, one on my other side and the other next to Jamal.

The door was slid shut. At least the SUV had dark tinted windows, so I wouldn't be subjected to stares from random passers by on the street.*
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:06 AM