Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
I walked home from Ranjit and Sarita's place after having taken care to clean all signs of my activities from my body, in case Vinay had come home. But he hadn't. Nicely tired after my first threesome with a couple, I fell asleep almost immediately and had no idea when Vinay slipped into bed next to me. When I woke up the next day, he was already getting ready to leave again. We only exchanged a few curt words.

The cold war with my husband continued. He was working longer and longer hours, and we were speaking less and less to each other, except for making the odd sarcastic comment. A couple of times, I was tempted to confront him about Barkha, but given that I wasn't exactly free of sin myself, I preferred to wait for some conclusive evidence from Birju.*

I had seen him lounging around with other nukkad guys a couple of times as I walked past them. They all knew by now what kind of a woman I was, so I would get subjected to the filthiest pick-up lines, delivered in taunting tones as they walked alongside me. Once Birju had said,

"Feeling horny, memsaab? How about we have some fun in the woods?"

By now, the equation between us had changed. I was starting to feel more comfortable with my role as the slut, but also felt assertive enough to make my demands.

"You're not getting anything from me until I get what you promised me." I angrily said, shaking his hand off my shoulder.

"Tchhh." he clicked his tongue. "Why do you care if your husband and that slut are screwing around? She screws around a lot anyway. Even gets paid for it sometimes."

"What are you saying? She is a prostitute?"*

"Not exactly a professional prostitute. More like an occasional freelance whore. Once in a while, there are events or parties organized by political groups. They need entertainment. And they pay well, especially at election time. Barkha has been to a few of such events. It's a good way to supplement her income."

I could not believe what a depraved and bizarre code of ethics existed in this town that was run by political goons. Birju was grinning as he said all those things.

"Birju, I am beginning to wonder if you are just making up fictional narratives to string me along."

"You think I am lying to you?" he feigned sadness.

"All I am saying is, unless you bring me something useful and concrete that I can confront my husband with, everything you say just sounds like the work of a fevered imagination." I said. "And until then, stop trying to get me in bed again."

Even as I said that, I knew how hollow my bravado was. There was so much Birju could use to blackmail me with. Or even just forcibly drag me anywhere and bang me. But for whatever reason, he backed off. I think that by being a willing and even enthusiastic participant in that orgy with the Bangalis, I had formed some sort of a kinship with him and his friends. Maybe my wishes and my demand now deserved respect in his eyes. Or maybe he was thinking of me as the goose that lays golden eggs and didn't want to wring my neck.

"My sources are working on it, memsaab." he quietly said.

"Ask them to work harder." I said, enjoying the newfound authority I was suddenly being afforded.

A few days passed in that new equilibrium. Sex between Vinay and me was non-existent and I was still keeping the nukkad guys at bay until they got me some evidence about Barkha. The only action I was getting was occasional romps with Ranjit or Sarita.*

It felt like I was having a secret teenaged affair with both of them, because we had to sneak around and hide our activities from her in-laws as well as my husband. I started frequenting their house a lot more, under the excuse of neighborly social visits. But the three of us knew that the only real reason was sexual. And that led to some interesting encounters. One afternoon, I joined Sarita and her in-laws for lunch while her son played with some neighbor kids. I was helping Sarita in the kitchen and we both had a tough time keeping our hands off each other. We'd look out the door to make sure the in-laws were far away and spend time making out. I was wearing a skirt that day and Sarita fingered my clit many times, giving me a couple of orgasms. When Ranjit returned from work that day, he snuck around to the back door of my house. He fucked me fast and furious standing up in the bedroom before he went home to be with his families.

This pattern kept repeating itself as much as possible. Between making excuses and hiding from our other family members, we kept having these quickies whenever time permitted, and I was getting really addicted to them.

In between those quickies, I focused my energy on my coding work, and started depositing the payments from it into a separate bank account. In case this whole quagmire ended up in a divorce between me and Vinay, I needed some financial independence.

Often when I stood in front of the mirror, I had a hard time believing that the person I was looking at was me. How had my relatively simple life gotten so complicated? Although I didn't feel as much guilt or self-loathing as I used to, now that I had the suspicion that Vinay was cheating on me anyway, maybe from even before I had strayed. Still, it seemed like a bizarre surreal dream that was dragging on an on. I had found myself in the most bizarre situations, and more or less, derived pleasure from being in those situations. Was it mostly my fault? Or was it a result of the warped and politically charged morass that this town was.

As much as I had grown accustomed to the vile norms, sexual mores, and power structures of the lawless cowbelt, I was soon to discover that I was still just a clueless newcomer. And there were many more complications and machinations that I could still find myself getting involved in.*
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:06 AM