Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
"You are so beautiful Mom".

"Suck my nipples Raja, my son, my lover" as my tongue circled her breasts and I sucked her nipples as she moaned "Fill my breasts with milk, my love so you can have your mother's milk".

I was aroused more hearing this and looking at her smiling, my mother , my woman laying naked waiting to be made love to by her son, her lover.

I kissed her navel, and kissed her cunt again, my hands sliding across her thighs and legs as she looked at me. I start licking her tongue and she unbuttoned my pants as I switched positions to a 69 as my cock burst out at her mouth, she took it lovingly, "My son is a stud, just like mom wanted, it is so long and hard and thick" and kissed and rubbed it all over her face and then took it in her mouth. She licked the top and she started sucking, it was sheer heaven as my tongue pounded her cunt, we were sucking so hard within moments we were cumming in each others mouth. 

I whispered, "Mom , that was awesome".

"Just like my handsome son" she answered back.

We kissed each other in the mouth, our cums mingling in our mouth

"I want to be inside you mom".

"Whats stopping you, I am yours , my love".

"Oh mom" I moaned as I cock turned hard again and I was in my mom's wet cunt.

I slowly pushed inside her as we kissed.

"Slowly ,my son, I have been waiting for this a long time" she said.

"Rukmini, I love you".

"Raja, I love you".

"Rukmini, I want you to marry me".

"Raja, Oh Raja , my love".

"Will you marry me?".

"YES" she shouted as my cock thrust deep inside her cunt.

I kissed her and started pushing in her cunt faster and faster.

"TAKE ME SON, MAKE YOUR MOTHER HAPPY, MAKE LOVE TO YOUR MOTHER".

"YES, MY MOTHER, MY LOVE, MY SWEETHEART".

She was moaning and pulling my ass towards her cunt as my hand was playing with her breasts and we were looking at each other, our faces sweating as I pounded into her cunt. It was tight at first, but her wetness combined to make it even better. She was SCREAMING as I fucked her horny sexy cunt. 

HARDER and HARDER, FASTER and FASTER.

My hands roaming all over her body, pinching her waists and thighs as I pounded her cunt with my heavy rod, our bodies shaking, I was noticing the ecstasy on her face, as she egged me on, bucking her ass towards my cock, sucking it in her cunt, her hands roaming over my back, as she screamed, her first fuck since I was born. Our entwined bodies a delight to watch in the mirror, the union of two lovers, who wanted each other so bad, it did not matter they were mother and son, all that mattered was we loved each other with a passion that would bind us forever in each others arms. As I banged her cunt harder and faster, I leaned into her face and kissed her lovely mouth, my object of desire for so long and she smiled naughtily as she pouted for more. My mouth biting her neck as she moaned for more, I could not hold it any longer....

"I am cumming mom"

"Fill me son, fill me nowwwwwwwwwww"

"I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmming"

As I came into her cunt, I lay down on her and I kissed her.

##

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 06-05-2019, 10:12 AM