Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She – why are you trying to mislead me, you say you don’t have such feelings while this is telling some other story.
Me – I said sorry for that.
She – sorry for what, for making it hard and trying to poke at me in most delicate part or for saying you like me.
Me – for both, I say sorry again.
She – no need to be sorry but what is that double standard. Why are you trying to cheat me or yourself?
I could not understand where she was leading and what I should do, I was getting confused with every passing moments. Now my cock had become limp I sat straight stretching my legs, slowly she slide at my side leaning over me, I changed topic so to avoid embarrassing. She went to wash room and returned after some time. I was resting my back on head board and had widened my legs to relax, though it was double bed still felt congested as my legs were apart. She without disturbing my legs sat between my legs and leaned back on my chest. We continued chitchatting, I was avoiding sex talks. I felt her body warmth on my chest and I could feel her soft buns on my groin. That was making me aroused again though avoided sexy thoughts but her soft body sitting so intimate was making me crazy for her. We were watching t v while we were chatting, her head was completely rested back on my shoulder my hands were circled on her tummy. When she bend forward to collect remote her body moved in such a way my hands slipped to her boobs. I was shocked to feel almost nude boobs in my palms. She was not wearing bra that time her soft boobs sagged a bit were in my palms. She didn’t mind I think or she didn’t notice it. When she rested her back on my chest I didn’t let her boobs go away. I was just cupping those big boobs didn’t try to press them but I was enjoying their feel on my hands. After some time she turned her head looking straight into my eyes. What is this shree why your hands reach to my these things gesturing at boobs, she hesitated to say boobs. Where aunt I asked purposely, she poked her elbow on me said don’t act too much. Oh aunt you are speaking about me holding your boobs, it is your fault I was holding your tummy but when bend forward they slipped and your boobs came in my hands.
That I know but when I came back you could have changed position she replied. Even now I kept them cupped in my hands. I was aroused and when she was sitting back she had slide little back now her ass cheeks completely touched my groin and my erect cock was trying to go between her ass cheeks.
This is the first time I am holding them I replied. She slightly pushed my hands now my hands rested on base of her boobs, she didn’t push further. No it is not first time few minutes back you had cupped them am I right she asked. Yes I remember that, then I was just showing you that what you were talking about and could not mention its name so I did show what you were speaking about hehehe.
Not only today even yesterday you didn’t miss even a single chance to feel them. Especially when we n slide most of the time you cupped them, in tube you kept holding them all the time. Oh you are talking about that, yes I was holding you as you were so scared just to give support I had kept you pasted to me I said laughed again. You could hold elsewhere also but why only there. See aunt then also we were into same position as we are now, and you were bit down while descending my hands automatically reached there, do you have any problem for holding them. One thing they are soft and so nice, they are like magnet and automatically my hands are attracted there. It is not my mistake, It is yours you have such a magnificent boobs. Ok I won’t touch them are you fine with it; I left them after giving another tight squeeze. She cried with pain oh my god you are too naughty, you say you won’t touch them but squeeze them so hard.
Though I pulled my hands away from her boobs she didn’t move even an inch, instead she placed her head on my shoulder and looked invitingly at me. She hold my head and pulled to her soon she began smooching which was not expected from her, so far she was protesting me for holding her boobs but now she had changed behavior shocked me. She hold my head tight and continued smooching, her tongue probed into my mouth licking every crevice of my mouth, after a minute or so she suddenly pushed me away. Again shocking she had come forward to smooch on her own but now she pushes me, what was in her mind was not known to me, may be she wanted to check my reactions, when I too had responded she might have confirmed my intentions to seduce her so she might have got angry. I was expecting her to abuse me but instead she turned and sat on my legs which were stretched she took me face and gave wet kissed all over my face. Come on shree kiss me saying so she locked my lips with her. My god she was in such a heat she was kissing me feverishly. We continued kiss for few minutes. When we broke kiss she said come on shree I will make the loss fulfilled, I am not virgin but still seem to be good enough to proceed. I will assure you that you won’t regret for making you lose young girl. In single pull she removed her gown and threw it on ground. She pulled me and made me stand in single jerk she had removed my shorts, I was not wearing any thing inside, with all the erotic talks and hot kiss I was hard enough so when she had pulled shorts my cock head hit her nose making it wet with my pre-cum. You are always naughty so is your this thing she said holding my cock. She took my cock into her soft fingers, she peeled back the skin and licked all the pre cum deposited on the cock. Mmmmmmmmmmmm it is yummy she exclaimed. Come on shree dive straight into my hole no need of any fore play I am hot enough and so you are. She pulled me holding my cock. I too moved with her I was on top of her. All the intimate touches and erotic talks had made us hot enough, her body fragrance had set fire into me, but still I had never thought that the nut would crack so easily. Come on shree fuck me insert that monster into my waiting cunt. I did no mistake by delaying, you cant predict when women change their mood. I sat between her thighs without uttering a single word. My hard on was aching since evening, I had danced with there hot dames and out of them two had made me so hot, I wanted some hole to relive my tension. I had thought of hand pump but when a beautiful young milf is inviting me to fuck , I could not deny the offer. She took hold of my cock and spread her thighs to guide my monster into her dripping wet pussy / cunt. My cock touched her wet pussy and in next moment I was going in her. First cock head made entry into a used hole having two grown up children. I pushed again to send half the cock into her slippery hole, it felt much tighter than expected. May be not used since long I think, but it was tight enough for having two children. I pushed again hard this time, she cried go slow shree, it has not seen cock since years. Don’t tear it she tried to smile. Yes I was right it is so tight because of un use but still good to fuck. You are so tight I exclaimed, yes baby it is not in use, I have not even fingered since long. Come on baby make a slow entry I like the way you are pushing now.

I went on sending my cock all the way inch by inch. When I was completely inside she asked me to stay like that. I lay over her our bodies were completely into contact. How come you are so tight aunt darling even after two deliveries I asked her. I had caesarian section both the times so it didn’t get chance to open wide further my hubby is suffering fro m diabetes having problem peripheral neuropathy so he does not get erection hence we have stopped having intercourse since years.
How do you manage then, don’t you have desires I asked. Why not I am young enough to have desires but I have practiced to control myself. Till yesterday I had such a control over me but your togetherness and your naughty acts began melting me and I began losing self control. To be true I was expecting you to make move yesterday itself, but you were so cool. Then I myself got confused that all those touches and boob grabs were unintentional and accidental. She does not know that I had fucked her friend twice in her room making her slave of me. As I was satisfied completely with those luscious melons and hard fuck I was completely satisfied and I didn’t have any intention for this aunt so I never attempted to advance.
Then why did you decide to take me I asked.
No more talking now I want a good fuck after years I ham having cock in me I don’t want these moments to be wasted in talking. You know I am so horny now start the mission don’t stop till I m completely exhausted, I know you have that stamina to satisfy aunts. She pulled my face and began giving wet kisses. Looking at her condition and how aroused she was I dropped further discussion and began moving my cock into her slippery hole. Though she was not fucked in past years still her pussy was tight enough to fuck and her boobs too were nice, I was wondering how a lady can have such great boobs at this age and even after having two kids, not very soft like other aunts I have fucked. Placed my knees beside her butt and taking both boobs in hand began fucking her in slow speed, I wanted my cock be well accommodated in her pussy. After some time she asked me to increase speed, I obliged and I was fucking her faster. I was pressing her both boobs at a time. She too was responding by raising her butt and caressing my face with one hand and back with other hand. I pulled and twisted one nipple while I mauled her other boob. She was moaning loudly asking me not to stop she was on verge of cuming. I began pounding her with high speed and making every stroke harder. She reached her orgasm faster than expected; it is so natural by getting young cock that too after such a long break she was aroused to the limit. When she was having orgasm she locked her thighs on my butt and hugged me tight, I felt she would break my rib cage. Still I continued fucking her to give another climax n short period.
She asked me to wait till she catches her breath. I lay over her kissing and caressing her body still my cock locked well inside her cunt. When she caught breath I supported my self on my elbows and began moving slowly. Now our bodies almost glued to each other my chest rubbing her soft boobs I increase rubbing, she was getting aroused by the frictions of my chest on her boobs again her nipples stood like mini bullets. Then only I observed her nipples they were not as large as the other aunts, they seemed much smaller for mothers. Well rubbing my chest on her nipples was making her crazy, I kept fucking her. She pulled my head forward now our lips met I began smooching her, she was responding by hard kiss, she wanted to poke her tongue into my mouth she could not keep it in my mouth due to constant movements. I asked her to keep her tongue stretched so that with every thrust I took her tongue into my mouth, now it looked as if she was fucking my mouth with her tongue. With every stroke I poured my saliva on her tongue which descended into her mouth over her tongue she was drinking it happily. After another ten minutes of fucking she was on verge of another climax, she asked me to fuck still harder this time, I changed my position supporting myself only on elbows and my knees rose, only our groins met with each stroke and those strokes were so hard she must be getting tip of my cock on her uterus. With few more powerful thrusts her orgasm began building I could feel her pussy muscles gripping and relaxing over my cock.
==========       

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 10:05 PM