Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She – she slide near me , we were sitting together, she too stretched her legs beside me. Why are you so angry shree, did I do any blunder she asked. She was looking worried.
Me – nothing. it was my blunt answer, what could I say when I am not at all aware of what she is feeling.
.she – why are you so silent since long you have not spoken a single word. You tell me what wrong I did.
Me – did I say that I asked rudely. I had to cover my fault.
She – why don’t you speak, if I did any thing wrong you can tell openly.
She caressed my head, my god this is some thing I had not expected. I was thinking that I had to soothe her, instead she was trying to soothe me. That was interesting point but I noted it late.
I looked at her still pretending not in mood to talk, I had to know what was in her mind. Come on baba cheer up, I want to know why my shonu is angry with me.
Me - I am not angry, feeling tired that is all I replied in short again.
She – I know how you tired you are. When you were dancing with that slut type girl you had all the energy, but when you were forced to dance with an old and ugly lady you got tired no.
Me – who is that old and ugly lady?
She – me who else.
Me – who said it you are ugly or old, you are too youg to be called even aunt, you are like didi type I flattered her.
She – I know what I am, I have grown up children. In addition to that your body language tells all the story.
Me – what did I do, did I call you oldie?
She – not verbally but your actions say so. When you were dancing with that girl ramani you were dancing so well sticking to her, having all her assets taken care of. Even you were missing for long time I don’t know what happened in those moments. That has spoiled mood of my shonu, she kissed my forehead, by leaning on me. But even after that, she didn’t move kept close to me.
I looked into her eyes; there was something but I could not read it properly.
Me - nothing aunt, you must have searched me when we had gone to toilet.
She – had you gone to toilet together hehehehe.
Me - hehehe you are too much aunt, I had gone in gents side and she on ladies side but we had gone together from the hall, I blushed for her joke.
She – ok I will buy it but what happened there, there is something you are hiding from me.
Me – nothing aunt but that girl is too beautiful she attracted me soon we met.
She – there is no doubt she is beautiful but sluttish, you know how she was sticking to you brushing those things on your chest. She smiled again.
Me –what , brushing what ?
She – you know what I mean, don’t act innocent you are not as innocent as you look she smiled at me.
Me – no false allegation dear aunt, I could not catch what you are saying. When you are telling so much about me, why don’t you tell it clearly?
She – blushed to tell what it is. Don’t you know what I am telling?
Me – I swear aunt I am unable to understand what you are pointing at.
She was embarrassed to tell it but on persuasion she pointed at her won breast said these and she covered her face. You are talking about this aunt I placed my hand on her right boob, before she pushed my hand I managed to cup it and give slight press on it.
She – hey stupid what are you doing she pushed my hand away.
Me – nothing dear aunt I too felt shy to call them boobs as you were shying so instead of calling them boobs I too show the way you did, hehehehe.
She – you are such a sweet stupid does any one presses his aunts assets?
Me – does any one presses her boobs on her nephew ?
She – when did I do
Me – while dancing your boobs were almost pressed on my chest.
She – so it was the reason why you got angry, but you were enjoying when other girls did same to you. Did I hurt you or you didn’t like it, she was getting open now.
Me – did I say like that, I enjoyed with you too but……………………..
She – then what is the reason for getting angry? Was it because, I snatched you from that young girl. I had observed you were with three different girl this evening, first one for short time and second one was long enough. But I could not see much with second that girl was also so intimate with you. But this third one too much, she was adhered to you like fevicol. I know why you got annoyed by myacts, you were dancing so close it looked little absurd for those who were watching you. I know you had begun liking that girl so your hands were wandering on her hot body, I was doubting if you were not separated you would be going too far and shall start it there only.
Me – were you there since long, and what do you mean by start there.
She – you sweet scoundrel you are questioning me everything, don’t act too much, I know that you know.
Me – whether I know or not does not matter, you tell me what you are accusing me of.
She – no I wont tell, you know it is same what couple do in privacy in their room.
Me – you mean, you mean what does couple do inside closed room, and you mean to say fucking!! I asked as if was astonished. How mean of you aunt, how could I fuck her that to when we were surrounded by so many people. You are putting me on shame.
She – how dirty you speak shree, she blushed but still pinched my cheek. Yes that only I thought you would do that there itself.
Me – I don’t say I would not fuck her, if I got chance I would break her hymen but what to do, it is my bad luck. I lost the chance of proceeding with her.
She – yes I am right then, I had guessed it, you are going to take her for ride and do it today night only. it was almost set that you had her under you I am so sorry to make you lose opportunity. I know you lost mood just because of that, I didn’t know that you have gone that far. I was thinking that you are having good time with her. Will you pardon me for the great loss. But you may get that opportunity again tomorrow she tried to assure me or soothe me.
Me – how do you say aunt, you have to it hit hard when iron is hot, you cant go on making it hot again and again, which is not possible. I tried to pull on the conversation; I was enjoying that line of conversation, with her. I had never talked about sex with her, but she only had brought this talk. The opportunity is lost forever. You know she is virgin where can we find such a beautiful virgin girl interested in you. It is not everyday food you can get such chance once in blue moon, I looked at her acting really bothered.
She – you are handsome man with good physique even old aunties also gets attracted to you. You remember how mamatha was playing with you. I was shocked to hear mamatha name has she disclosed everything to her. If she had chance she too would have jumped on you.
Some how I recovered and said see aunt, she is also aunt even if she was interested in me still then it cant make up with a virgin girl. Once lost is lost forever I made sad face.
She – I feel really pity about it, I was such a fool to make you lose her. Are you in love with her.
Me – no way it is just time pass she was interested in me and same with me. We didn’t have any commitments.
She – do you say that you wont be able to lay her again.
Me – not at all possible, she was I heat then and was interested to go ahead. Now after a night’s gap she will realize her mistake, she will really rethink and will be thankful to yu for saving her chastity and virginity. .
She – she too may feel that she lost opportunity and may be waiting for you till tomorrow, if that is the case she must be cursing me, hehehehe.
Me – sure she must be cursing now but will realize when her lust is gone and she starts thinking from brain rather from pussy. As long her pussy thinks while her brain is resting she will be feeling bad for losing when she was in heat. But once she is calmed down she will think in reverse way, she will be happy as she is saved by you and she may thank you tomorrow for saving her, I was pulling her leg and make her feel sorry. I was just making word game to divert her mind and play with her feelings or thinking. I was successful to divert her mind from me cupping her boobs or squeezing her ass cheeks. Now she was not at all bothered about those lost moments.
She – I am so stupid my old brain is not as sharp as you youg kids. Always you have your own way of interpretations. I am sorry for everything and making you dull. What can I do for the loss.
Me – what can you do, is it possible to bring another young and virgin girl to please me. You have spoiled the game and now repenting what is the use.
She – you are right darling what can I do, how can I bring another girl for you.
(Already you have given me two virgins and one sex bomb non virgin but still had virgin ass, no need to bother dear, I was thinking) I was enjoying her state of mind, I wanted to end the discussion then and their itself, and it was more than enough of teasing. Suddenly she broke into tears and hugged me tight, I was such a fool, I was carried away by my own emotions. After all I am another jealousy minded woman. I should not have disturbed you but I could not hold myself looking you in another girls arms, I am so sorry please pardon me. She continued crying…..
Me – oh aunt what happened, what did you say you were jealous finding me in other girls arms. Nothing wrong it is not too late, you can come in my arms. You are not that old as you think I teased her.
She – you scoundrel you are inviting me, you want to take me into your arms, how dare you speak to me like this. She pushed me on my back and fell sat over my stomach she began beating me with her fsits her teeth clenched was enjoying her beats. I pulled her to avoid her beating me. She straight way fell over me, I hold her tight so that she can’t free her hands. My grip was too tight for her to get free from me. She was squirming to get release, you idiot leave me I want to teach lesson, she was trying enough but her strength was no match for mine. I was enjoying her anger but she was getting frustrated as my hold was tight enough. Her hands were arrested between her body and my hands so she could not move much. She began struggling by moving her legs, when she could not get released she began biting my face. I was avoiding her but she had free access to my face. Her friction on me was doing worst job, I was already aroused by teasing her and now her body contact was making me crazy. This biting like a child was making the things still bad and now still worst thing happened. When she tried to bite my face I wanted to hold her face but could not let her go by freeing her, so I kept my face upright this time her lips landed on my lips and I sealed them with my teeth if she tries to get away her lips would get hurt. She had not expected it so she was bit shocked, her legs moved in frenzy thus her cunt got rubbed over my hot and erect cock. Initially She was not aware of it but when she felt my hard and long cock knocking at her thirsty chute she was startled. Suddenly she tried to push me with all her strength at the same time I too felt embarrassed so my hand lost the grip, she sat beside me looking deeply into my eyes. I thought she will shout at me, but she was calm, she was lost in her own thoughts.
I looked at her face which had turned into red like tomato; I bowed down fearing she may shout at me any time. After a pause she coughed to draw my attention. I looked at her still frightened. She opened her mouth to say something then she changed her mind and closed her mouth. I kept looking at her, I wanted to say sorry but words would not come out of my mouth. She again tried to say something but failed again. When she was not shouting at me I was getting calmed but still fear was not out of mind, you don’t know when women change their color. I was expecting her to bash me and fire me, but it was not happening, I too was not in position to say sorry, my tongue was paralyzed. At last I mustered courage and said sorry, at the same time she asked was it for me, she could not hear me say sorry as my voice was too low, but I heard what she said and it was too hard to believe what she meant. I looked at her in disbelief. She repeated her question was it because of me. I can’t understand what you are saying I acted innocent. She pointed at my cock which had deflated within no time of this incidence. Yes whom else I replied without thinking of any consequence. Do you like me was her straight question. Sure you are one of the most beautiful lady I answered, I was still in fear but I wanted to know her reaction. I could turn my words any time but I continued enjoying her changed attitude. I had never thought you would think about me in this way she said sarcastically. Don’t worry aunt I was just kidding, I don’t have any bad feeling for you and I am sorry for what happened.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 10:04 PM