Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Why for that he asked. Just spread rumor and you will come to know I said. Why are you asking are you feeling jealous of me, he said no. then you must be in love with her I teased him. No baba but we were coming near after sakshi was moving away but I don’t love her he clarified, there was fear in his voice. Does not matter but yu have your love with you, and you be with her forever I suggested. W completed another can of beer and went back to hall. Before we entered into hall I called sakshi on cell. She came to us, I old her that we have spoken about you and your love has agreed to be with you. Now take my dear sakshi. Your property is back to you full safe and intact, I handed sakshi to him. Sakshi was frightened by words saying safe and intact. Still she tried to smile at me. I saw them going hand in hand like old lovers. I was so happy at least I did one good thing in my life to give life to lovers.
I was no more interested in dancing I kept watching others dance and I was literally enjoying, what an dames were there even aunts did dance shaking there hugs boobs, some in tight dress and some in silk sarees, I was enjoying watching rther than dancing. After some time ramani and one more boy were walking towards me. He waved at me, why are you standing alone he asked. I am enjoying watching rather than dancing I replied. No baba yo are here for masthi come on go with her if you don’t have company he suggested. No dude she is with you, you people enjoy, I am all right standing here I replied. Nothing like that bro we were dancing so far, now I need small break, she was casually coming out of crowd, what you say ramani he asked her. Yes friend I was coming out for fresh breath, come on we shall dance she stretched her hand. We can go out and have some fresh air I suggested instead of going back with her. She could not persuade me we went out and did chat for some time. All the time she was looking at me and even she was trying to come closer to me. She asked several questions to me as if she was taking my interview. Come on let us go back ceremonies are still going and I think meals will be still later. We walked back to floor. This time she boldly hold my hand asked me to dance with her, I looked at the boy he shrugged and said go ahead I have other company, he vanished into crowd. We began dancing, I was expecting her to come but didn’t expect she would be so fast to catch me. It was slow music we kept shaking till that song ended. There after a hot music came we were dancing fast, now she was coming closer to me, I didn’t have any problem for that. I knew it would happen, in next song she made me move me at end , there she began dancing still closer and soon I could feel her smooth boobs brushing on my chest, she was way shorter than sakshi but she had good boobs. She was deliberately pushing her boobs on me. I placed one hand on her shoulder and other on her waist, she too did same and was pressing her body into me. Now I saw aunt watching me dancing, I smiled at her. She didn’t respond I don’t know whether she saw me smiling. She kept staring at me for some time and when the music stopped I wanted to go to aunt but she was not there, she might have gone t watch those ceremonies going.
Next music started and we were into each other company this time brushing of her boobs were more harder than before, she was behaving like a slut. She was trying to arouse me, I took the chance and felt her boobs with palm pretending accidental. There it was she smiled when my palm touched her left boob. That was clear indication for me. Then I took many chances and felt her boobs and ass, even I squeezed her boobs and ass few times. She kept dancing as if nothing was happening, in next step she came so close to me our groins touched, she could feel my cock on her stomach. She deliberately rubbed her stomach on my raging hard on. I was getting more and more excited by that bitch. We took some rest after that, we stood away at dark corner watching others. There she came in my front and stood on her toes as if she was looking for some one. This time my hard cock touched her ass, in next moment she slid back now my cock was on her ass. She looked at me once by turning her head and in next moment she raised furthermore. Now my cock was trying to poke into her tight ass. There was enough space for her to move forward but she kept doing it there only, it was very clear that she wanted to eel my cock in her ass cheeks. I to push my cock further it was lodged between her ass cheeks. It felt warm between her ass globes, her thin material made the contact as if I was poking it in naked flesh, then she slowly came down lodging my cock between her ass globes. It was firmly fixed there, I felt like fucking her right there in public. This girl is too sexy and hot, it would be nice to fuck this hot girl I thought. She must be in heat that is why she was behaving like that. She stood so close to me her back was on my chest ad my hard cock nested between her tight ass, she had to keep standing partially on her toes because of height. I too was so aroused that I wanted to go further, I knew she would not object for that. I looked for suitable place, I noticed there was some space behind curtains, the hall was decorated with clothes, behind shamiyana. there was space between shamiyana and wall. I saw the slit of clothes, I hold her hand gestured her to move with me. She raised her eye brow as if asking what I placed my finger on her lips not to speak. I stealthily sneaked behind cloth after couple of minutes she too entered there. Without wasting time I took her in my arms and began smooching her. There was no resistance from her, she too began responding. She shivered as I kissed her lips, the way she was kissing it was sure she is not at all expert, as she did bite my lower lip and the way she kissed was pure amateur one. I hold her tight placed one hand on her back and other one slowly slide to her butt. My god she had very tight and smooth butt.
We continued kissing and feeling each other, I dared to insert my hand in her top. She protested for that until then I had felt her boobs even squeezed them but now she was protesting to be felt nude boobs. Shree it is getting late others may feel our absence so please stop now. I too felt she was right after another kiss we parted. She moved out from where she had entered and I made exit at other end. We met again in crowd she wanted to dance with me but I was felt if we continue some one could suspect us, but as she forced we continued dancing. This time all the inhibitions were gone after smooch and pressing her boobs, she was more open now she rubbed on me like whore. After end of that song some one came and pulled me, I looked at who was it. She was in pant and tee, I could not recognize as we were at bit darker side. When she took me forward then only I realized who it was. It was none other than my aunt, she had changed her dress in sexy outfit. It was same dress which we brought in after noon, I thought it was for some one else but she was looking hot in that attire.
Where were you, I was searching you for some time she objected. I was here only you might have searched when I had gone to toilet, I tried to convince her. But both of you were missing she said. I felt my ass tearing apart has she seen us moving out of crowd and she must have suspected us. I should have been cautious I thought, but I could do nothing now. It was my mistake so far I had forgotten about her very presence in the venue. I am sorry aunt we were tired of continuous dancing so we were sitting at the end, as there was darkness so you might have not seen me. I tried my level best to convince her, I don’t know whether she was satisfied with my answer or not. Why were you searching aunt I dared to ask.
 Nothing much shree, most of the ceremonies are over, thought of spending some time here till dinner time. Before she could say something I said you are looking dashing in this outfit. When you pulled me I had mistaken you for some college girl I praised her. No need of flattering baby, she pulled my cheeks. You are a naughty boy, you will be pulling my legs always. She smiled at me, so she was not angry for praising why will she, no woman on earth will be angry on praising. Are you tired she asked, not much aunt is there any thing I should do I asked her. Nothing if you are not tired you can join me in dance, I am getting bored being alone, she replied. That too if those young girls have not made you tired she teased. We didn’t do any thing tiring I teased back, she looked into my eyes and slapped slightly on my face. You are shameless stupid. Come on let us dance; I have not attended any marriages where I could dance. That is why you brought dress today I asked while I hold her hand and lead in midst of the hall. Yes I wanted to dance and do masthi, this place is most suitable as hardly any one knows me, so I can shake and dance as I like. It is difficult to do when our relatives are there, they may think bad about me she added. Not at all when all are dancing there is no problem, if it is only you then you have to think again. Come on let us dance as music began pouring into loud speakers. This was slow music we began shaking, I had to be careful this time as she is my aunt and not those college girls, I could not do any thing bad with aunt. We were shaking and dancing she too was good dancer for her age, she was not like other girls but comparing to other aunties she was good. Next song was fast one this time she too had picked up steps and we were dancing to the tune, though I took precaution I cold not avoid touching her due to the crowd but I think she didn’t mind my touches. But in next steps she was coming closer to me and this time our bodies brushed to each other. But n next song she did hold my hands and danced this time she had crossed the border her boobs touched my chest many times making me hard again. Some time I felt that she was purposely brushing more on me, I too slowly began losing inhibitions and danced as if I am with my girl friend, my hand had reached to her waist and hers on my shoulder. We were dancing like duet dance of some movie. After couple of more dances she got tired and we moved away. I could see sweat pouring on her face, sweat trickled from her face to neck and disappearing into her top to say right between her valley of two globes. When she caught me staring at her cleavage she blushed and hit on my chest. Why are you staring like that she asked. I was just wondering you are superb dancer you did so well you put those young girls on shame I flattered her. She blushed again, no need of buttering; I know you are angry for snatching you from that whore, what is her name she asked. Who that girl when you pulled me, oh she is ramani good friend of the bride I answered. Before we could continue talking there was announcement that it is dinner time. In fact I wanted to go back to ramani as aunt was tired, and that would be right reason to dump aunt and go for that young and beautiful girl. As I was thinking ramani approached us, she said hello to aunt and then she asked me are you quitting or want to dance. I looked at aunt as if to seek permission, but aunt replied no dear we are going. He is taking me to hotel after dinner you see he made me tired of dancing. Sorry baby we shall meet tomorrow. Aunt didn’t wait for my answer and dragged me out, I kept looking at ramani. When we were coming out of crowd I heard some elderly females talking I think these it has become new trend boys getting married to older girls, I didn’t know about whom they were talking. See that boy he seems to be much younger than the girl in that red top, now I was aware they were speaking about us. I made little excuse to stay for some time listening their talks. Still pair looks very nice, she may be older but seems to be love marriage, I pressed aunt’s hand indicating to hear the talks. She too was aware as she had heard their talks and these girls have supers sixth sense she had already was aware of it. They were praising the way we had danced together. Aunt wanted to clarify that she is my aunt but I pulled her, don’t speak any thing to them let them think whatever they feel like, other wise they may think bad of us for the intimacy we are showing each other. She too agreed but she was blushing like a newly wed girl, I changed topic for making relieved of her embarrassment.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 10:03 PM