Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I don’t understand you shree, are you all right. Did I hurt your feelings she asked she was concerned about sudden change in me. I brought her panties in proper shape, I closed my zip and let he wear bra properly. Now come I shall make your lost love back to you, don’t feel any thing. i am sorry to take advantage of your sad feelings, please forgive me sakhsi. Shree we have lost our love he has cheated me and me too did same thing by indulging with you. We are equal and I am sure I wont get my love back. Are you sure to let me go, you don’t want to go any further. She was right I was at the stage of no return but I had felt their immense love so it was my duty to get her love back to her. Yes baby I m pretty sure of my decision, let us not spoil your relation, what we did is wrong; I don’t want to spoil your life especially your love life. You love him even now and he too loves you, there is some thing wrong with that girl she is trying to snatch your lover from you. Are you sure you want us to stop and wear my dress, I said yes dear now hurry up before we commit any thing more. I promise to bring your lover back to you, you will be happy couple soon, that is my promise and I shall do it. Oh thank you shree, are you sure I will get him back she asked without believing my words. He seems to be innocent that girl might have played with your emotions. Let me find out properly what is wrong with him. She turned and hugged me tight she kissed me on my face, please do that favor to me shree, I wont forget you till my last breath. Suddenly she had become so sentimental; she was not ready to believe sudden changes in me. What are you going to do for that shree she was so curious to know? Leave that to me and don’t cry now, you will have to shed tears of happiness.
Now she had straighten her dress, I pulled her to walk away, before we came into light she hugged me tight and kissed me on my face. There was no lust in her actions; it was pure love and affection. We came out and got fresh in wash rooms and lead to the hall.
There I found karan who was sitting away from crowd. We went together to him she introduced me again, this is shree. We shook hands he was looking at me like enemy for snatching his love. We talked for some time , his mood was completely upset, he didn’t like my presence but he could not push me away. After some time I asked sakshi to go and join her group, me and karan want to have fag and join you people later. Can we get some beer I asked karan, he was not ready to listen to my words but he being close friend of bride and she had asked them to take care of me. He could not avoid but said sorry dude I don’t have any idea if drinks are available. I know it is available ok let it be if you cant arrange it is not an issue I said sarcastically. He got my point and went in search of the drinks, I think he very well knew where to find it, soon he brought few cans concealed in a bag. We moved to the same earlier spot, he silently gave one to me and opened his can. Which brand do you smoke I asked, he said his brand I took out my packet and light two as our brands were same. I handed him one he began dragging cigarette while I sipped my drink. So how is life dude I asked him generally, he replied going well yaar. So what you are doing I wanted to make him comfortable before I came to subject. We did chat for some time on general subject. Slowly I brought sakshi name, you are lucky t have that kind of girl as friend, she seems to be very nice girl, I said. He kept mum, he must be thinking that I am praising her for the intimate company she gave me while we danced and later both of us were missing for long time, unluckily he had seen us returning together. So naturally he was not happy for his girl friend spending time with unknown person, that too in night. Don’t take her name she is cheat you are praising her as you enjoyed dancing and what not in the darkness, you have snatched my love. I feel like killing you, if you were not related to bride and as she had requested to treat you well I would have kicked your balls. He was shouting at me even he tried to raise his hand, all his frustration came out in a single moment. Oh friend you have taken me wrong. Cool down I will tell the real fact. What you want to tell , you want to say how you enjoyed she rubbing her boobs on your chest and you enjoyed it and later you took her somewhere and banged her like animal. Don’t open your mouth or else I will lose all my control and kill you now, he continued shouting. I kept dragging at my cigarette till he completed vomiting his frustration. It is so natural for a long time lover cheating on him that to a friend of short time just couple of ours before met and snatched his love of life. When he completed I light another cigarettes and gave one to him. Now cool down and listen to me carefully.
It was simple drama one of your friends introduced sakshi saying she is under depression being alone and make her mood light. As we began dancing all the time her attention was on you. I could feel that some thing is wrong, I asked her reason but she was not ready to reveal. On persuasion she told that you are her love and you are dancing with other girl what wanted to hijack her love. So we planned of making some drams. As per my instruction she behaved like that just to make you angry and you snatch her from me, but you did act like coward and didn’t dare to come to us. May be that girl had made you slave of her. You were in her trap so we continued dancing to make you more and more frustrate. But you are such a stupid how any girl of such a long love can be with some one else than you. Yo are such senseless guy you can’t read mind of your girl and go for such a bitch who is after yur wealth. Now tell me who she is. He began telling about that girl and her friendship. One day she was running in college and slipped I was there I helped her by catching her preventing from falling. So just to avoid falling she took me for support she was almost hugging me and when she was table she thanked me still hugging me. At that wrong moment sakshi saw me and ran away misunderstanding me. There after I tried to speak with her but she gave no chance to me to convince her. I have tried my level best to clarify and convince. She is not ready to speak with me. Later also sakshi saw us being close, since then she is burning at me.
I am in such a condition that though I really love her but unable to speak to her. I spoke to her elder sis who is actually my class mate, she knows the facts but sakshi is not ready to listen to her words also. Whenever she raises my subject she shouts at her asking to stop the discussion or she leaves the place avoiding any further discussion. She too has tried her level best to solve this problem. I convinced him about our behavior and told him that how I have convinced her to e with you and make her realize how you love her. That was the reason why we were missing and I explained how desperate she is to find her love back. Now he was so happy and hugged me and confessed for his misunderstanding and anger. He asked me to pardon him, I said it is natural to behave like that buddy, my wishes are there with you and be good lovers and should invite me for their marriage. He became so sentimental he hugged me again and cried a lot for solving his problem in such a short time. Ok dude best of luck and about other girl what is her name I asked. She is ramani he replied. About ramani and her false love just give confirmation test by spreading news that I am too rich and having real estate man having big land at Mumbai constructing big mall and at other site building a big apartment, has fallen in love at first site to sakshi and has promised present 2 bhk flat as token of love.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 10:02 PM