Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I was waiting for her but she made it so late I felt like going back as she might have changed her mind. Then I heard foot steps. Where are you shree she asked as it was hard to find me in darkness . I am her sakshi I called her showing lighting lighter. She came to with two cans of beer. My god from where did you bring these I asked. That was the reason for delay and I am sorry to keep you waiting, she handed me one and took other. We opened cans and began sipping, I lit to cigarettes and gave one to her. We began sipping beer and smoking while we were speaking leisurely. She was standing so close to me our bodies touched. I threw cigarette and pulled her to me, she came to me without any issues. Her boobs were pressing on my chest. We finished beer and threw cans. She placed her hands on my shoulder and was almost hugging me. I lowered my face to hers, evening darkness she could feel my face as my hot breath was felt on her face. She raised her on her toes and as if consenting to kiss. First I kissed on her cheeks, to check her reaction. She too reciprocated my kisses, then I went for her lips, our lips were locked, we kissed for minutes her tongue inside my mouth I could taste beer and cigarette smell. When we broke kiss it was my treat to my handsome friend she said. As if saying it is end, but I was horny I didn’t want it to stop there.

I took her boobs in my hand gave a light squeeze, she looked into my eyes, she was in dilemma whether to go ahead or not. But she kept quite I think she too was getting aroused. When there was no reaction from her , I took it as consent and this time my hand slide into her top through neck. I did press her left tit over bra, it felt hard I could locate her nipple which was erect by now. I turned her around this time I poked my hand through bottom. She shivered looked back at me still she as silent. Whether this girl is too open or what I was thinking. I raised my hand to her boob and pressed them on turns. Then I pushed her bra making her boobs nude, she bend her head backward, began smooching. She was moaning with arousal. I raised her skirt and inserted my hand in, I caressed her smooth thighs. She kept shivering as if it was her first time. Please stop shree you are going too far she whispered, we are not supposed pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. As my hand explored more of her smooth thighs she moaned but her eyes closed she raised her hand to stop me but utterly failed. She was in two minds it seems, she was enjoying my touches she liked it but her mind was trying to stop my advances. At last her hand reached mine, she placed her hand on my hand tried to push away, but there was no strength in it.
I broke the kiss and told, baby don’t you like me I asked her. She opened her eyes but didn’t speak any thing; she looked into my eyes and shut her eyes again. It was clear consent that she like me, in fact physically I am more superior to her boy friend. Don’t worry dear I am not going to harm you or hurt you, you are liking it, you deserve it, just relax and enjoy. When you actually feel to stop I am going to stop at that moment only. There is nothing to be scared, relax and enjoy.
She let her body go lose, I continued caressing her thighs, I knew how to arouse girls that too young girls. Within no time she had almost surrendered herself. Since when you are loving him I asked her to divert her mood. Don’t remind him now at this moment, she was angry on him. Leave that and answer my question tell me how long you are in love. We are child hood friends, she replied. Is he too rich I asked her again? Why are you asking she protested? Just for information dear I had kept massaging her inner thighs now, with that she was getting too much excited, looking at her condition I removed my cock out of its confinement, it was aching for release if I had taken it out it was going to tear my pant. The cool breeze felt nice on my naked cock. One of her hand was on my neck and other was hanging freely, she was out of mind and she was not in a condition to realize what was happening and what she had responded. Her brain had stopped functioning, there was only lust, she had become like doll in my experienced hand. I took her hand placed it on my hard cock, she with drew her hand as if she had touched snake. But I pushed it again on my cock and closed her fingers over my long cock. She was about to leave it so I gripped my hand on her fingers making her hold it. Her tender fingers made me hornier. Her soft fingers kept holding and after some time I felt that she is trying to feel it completely. Then I left her hand to let her feel my naked cock. My god you have good tool dude, it is so long and thick too, she exclaimed. Did you like it I asked her, she kept quite? I repeated same question, she was open now who won’t like such tool, only lucky ones will get like this. Why is your friend’s smaller I asked? Yes it is short as well thin she replied. Finding suitable time I inserted my hand in her panties, it was bald and smooth, she might had got waxed today or yesterday I thought. Yesterday I had another chut that too waxed and complete bald, what a luck I had laid my hand on another bald pussy, that too young one. I am so lucky these days I thought. It is enough shree, let us stop now, we are going too far that too on first meet, she requested but her moans told different story. Who is other girl with whom your friend was cheating I asked. She is from our college, but from different division. She is such devil she stole my best friend and great lover, she replied. Since hen this is going on I asked. I am not sure but I saw she laying on his lap last Saturday in college. He has changed a lot today you saw that he was dancing with that girl forgetting his love of so long days. You did tit for tat, he was enjoying with that girl and you did show him that you can catch better fish than him I replied. Yes that was my motto and I could succeed, you did act so well his pubes began burning looking us so close.
Now her hand was moving on my cock, I felt she is not that experienced in the game of sex. Though she was jerking my cock but it was not expert movement. She didn’t know how to hold or shag, but she was doing on her instincts. Now my hand was on her pussy, I found her small clit nibbled it, she shivered with excitement. She moaned loudly, I was frightened if any one heard her moan. I could hear loud sound of music in hall; I think there are too less chances of over hearing. Suck my cock darling take it into your lovely mouth please blow me, she said no I don’t like she replied. What you don’t like I asked whether you don’t like y cock or don’t like taking in mouth, I asked. I love this she squeezed but don’t wan to take it in mouth. Not in mouth, let us stop the game we are going too far, come on let us go back and make him burn more she replied. In fact she was with me to make him burn with anger instead of we romancing here. Oh baby come let us finish what we have started other things can wait; night is too long we can make him jealous and come to you begging you to be with him. No shree please stop it, but her actions didn’t show that she wants to stop it. She was enjoying every minute with me. My finger reached to her pussy, I found her love hole, I poked my finger into her hot wet pussy. It was so tight she looked like virgin, my god are you virgin I asked. Yes shree I am complete virgin she replied. How come he left you virgin, you are so hot and beautiful how any one can resist from fucking, is he impotent I asked. On my first meet itself I cant resist you from fucking such sexy body you have,. You are saying that you are lovers from child hood and how come he can leave you without fucking. You are gorgeous baby, oh my god I cant resist my self please let me fuck you.
He is not impotent he is perfect male but we had decided to be both virgin till we get married, so we never fucked. karan always told me that he wants virgin bride so left me without fucking. What else he has done to you, did he fuck your lovely ass that is also so beautiful. I am in utter confusion whether to take your ass first or pussy. No shree I want to remain virgin till marriage in all holes. Now I realized they are perfect lovers, but some misunderstanding between them. That name karan reminded me of my friend karan and I felt bad for him. I suddenly withdrew my hand and pushed her hand away from me. Her soft fingers were not ready to leave my hard cock but I got free from her. Come on sweetie get your dress properly. We are leaving now I urged. What happened shree did I say any thing wrong she asked? No, nothing wrong you deserve your boy friend marries you and breaks your virginity. Let us not spoil it now come on wear your top properly and make in neat as it might be crumpled.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 10:00 PM