Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
t shows how badly she was in need of a cock, I let her take it, when it was rightly placed I gave a push it could slide easily it had become slippery and was open with recent fuck. Slowly I pushed my cock sending an inch with every thrust. With few jerks I was buried into her burning hot pussy. Stay there for some time shree want to feel it, that monster is touching depth of my pussy, it feels so nice to have then monster inside me again, with my full consent. You are too long beta you are making me crazy for that long one, now start humping me, I want to have it she said as she moaned. I began fucking her in missionary style, she too was cooperating by pushing her ass forward to meet my thrusts. We kept fucking fo long time I wanted to give her memorable gift on her anniversary. With this fuck she must have cum at least four times still I was going with full throttle. With her another orgasm I stay still over her keeping my cock buried to depth. I wanted to feel her ass I had kept pressing that big butt shall we go for a doggy style I asked, why not let me change position she said as she turned, she was on all fours. I stood on ground as she is short it was better, I spread her plump thighs and positioned behind her pussy. I kept molesting her big ass felt like taking her ass. It was so inviting that ass had made me mad the moment I had seen her I had thought of taking that ass first. Then thinking to take her ass I positioned my cock on her ass hole, when I gave a light push she understood my intention, she said not there, but I gave another push my cock head was about to enter that dry hole, it was my mistake that I had not prepared it for penetration, she cried with pain and moved away dislodging my connection. No baby not there at least not today, she requested. Ok dear as you say, then I realized what she had uttered not at least today, what does she mean. So far she was telling that it is going to be the last time and now she committed that not today means I have chances again. I looked smiling at her, and then only she too realized what she had committed. She smiled back, yes beta not today, I shall give it some other day, meaning to say we are going to do again, maybe again and again. I don’t want to lose a young lover like you, she turned and hugged me kissed me. After we broke kiss now don’t waste time come on fuck me with that monster and mind it not in as I want my pussy to be satisfied she said looking me back while she placed her self on al fours. I was so happy with her promise to repeat who will not. This lady was so inviting with big boobs and wide ass. So beautiful slut is going to be mine. She opened her pussy by spreading her ass cheeks to guide my cock. I began sending my cock all the way, within minutes I was in full sped fucking her, my groin was thumping her soft ass cheeks making big sounds. I kept pumping her till she had another orgasm, then I pushed her ass further so that my cock brushed on her g spot, that trick did wonder with every thrust I was massaging her spot making her moan louder, no doubt she was enjoying my fuck. After another couple of orgasms she was spent but I was in full swing. She lay on bed making my cock come out. She turned and spread her legs asking me to fuck straight. You made me tired, how long you fuck shree, it is over an hour you have kept me grinding, this is my quota of a week. Your uncle had never fucked for so long even in my honey moon days. Are you ready to finish she asked. I will keep grinding till you ask me to finish. My god you won’t finish on your own, if I ask you to keep doing all the night she asked smiling. Just say and have try, but you should not say to finish and no attitudes like your pussy is aching or gaand is hurt. I am ready to service your both holes till morning I replied smiling. Come on my pussy is relaxed again wants that cock of yours back into it. I came on top of her sent my cock all the way in one go, she cried with ecstasy my god you are still strong, I don’t think you exaggerated what you said. Now start fucking I am tired but I want you to finish, nest time we shall do it leisurely, come on fuck me and make me your slave. Ok raand take it now I continued fucking, she had another orgasm as her pussy had become over sensitive after a long fuck. Then her cell began buzzing, it was her hubby, she took the call, her hubby was saying that he will reach in another fifteen minutes and does she need any thing. She thought for a while and suggested some things to bring. She was talking while I was completely buried inside her. She cut call and asked me to finish, I had to bring her back into heat before I resumed fuck. I began pressing her melons and with one hand I played with her clit.
Soon she was completely aroused I began fucking her with full speed, at last we both reached orgasms together, I asked her where to lodge my cum as we were fucking without condom this time. She asked me to fill her pussy she wants to feel me spraying in her pussy want to fel the jet of spray. I did as she had said I began spurting inside her hot hole filling it I must have had many spurts as I had lost count after five, I lay over her. She looked at watch we have another twenty minutes before he arrives, till that I want to be in your arms she said clutching me hard. I kept playing with her assets pressing her boobs and ass I had kept my head on hr bog boobs making them pillow, they were like soft pillow for me. When we broke embrace she took me to wash room. We took quick bath together before he arrived she got the sheets changed by room boy. I was back into our room; I was ready with a story to tell aunt for dirty clothes. I had informed aunt not tell about me falling as she may get worried.
I straight away went into wash room carrying fresh clothes, after changing I came and lay on my bed. Aunt did ask me abou the temple visit I gave some cooked up story telling that I didn’t go as I met a friend after long gap and we went roaming and spend time. She was not happy for leaving her alone and spending time with friend, but some how I convinced her. As per pln we had to leave lonaval at evening I asked same to aunt but she said it is better to stay back as mamatha anniversary is there, though I knew but pretended to be surprised, if you knew we could have wished them why you didn’t tell me. She said she had forgotten to tell me. Then we will have to buy some presents for them, now you can get ready so that we can stroll around and while coming back we can buy something for them I suggested. Casually I asked what kind of presents she likes she suggested something and she told likings of mamtha. We were strolling in market we brought some gifts for the couple and I stealthily brought I costly perfume bottle as she always had fad about perfumes as per aunt’s information and brought a musical keychain of love birds. While coming back I casually asked what the program they had chalked out, she said nothing much. We both are invited for lunch with them she replied. There after what? I asked aunt acting innocent. After that it is their own program and for your kind information they had invited only for dinner she too replied smiling at me catching what I had meant. Oh ho I think you are invited and not me how sad I sighed. You stupid you don’t have manners saying she came to me and started beating me. I had to run as people around us were looking at us. She too sensed it and stopped fighting. by the way do you have any idea where they may take us for dinner I asked her. What it has to do with you, just follow them she answered irritated, I knew she was angry at me for the silly joke. Nothing aunt, I feel that murty uncle is juggu and may take us at some dingy hotel to save his money I replied. No theyare not like that, they are very broad minded and are too rich. In fact she had told that it is arranged in best hotel of this place. On the wayback we saw that board of the hotel. Then I said let me have a look of the hotel, asking aunt to wait for me I went inside and inquired if there is any reservation of table giving details of murthi uncle. He checked and confirmed about reservations, then I gave some instructions to them and went back to aunt.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 09:58 PM