Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
It is very common for either him or any body. Oldies look for younger while boys look at matured. So te case is mine I was after a matured girl to make love, I bent forward and kissed her cheeks, finding no resistance I took her lips into mine began chewing them. Suddenly she pushed me; I thought I lost the chance again. But for my surprise she turned towards me and pulled my face down and began smooching me. This was full of heart and love. She poked her tongue into my mouth and let me lick her tongue. I began sucking her tongue while I hold her tight her melons pressed on my chest. Kiss continued for long time my saliva was flowing into her mouth she was accepting it like her favorite juice. She took my hands and placed them on her boobs, I took the cue and began pressing them, I descended one hand and felt her nude butt. When we broke kiss she pulled me to bed, she made me lay gently and she rolled beside me. You are such a wicked person you won my heart by all those false or true justifications for being attracted to me. Come on we shall make love now, I warn you this is the last time we are going to make, you should not ask again and again. Ok dear I promise that I won’t pester you any more. Previous time I had just fucked her without any foreplays this time I wanted to make love to her. She pulled my pant and shirt making me nude. When I was nude she made me lay on my back. Already my cock was standing like pole.
She looked at it and smiled, you devil you made me lose my chastity she said to my cock and pat it. Then she brought her face to my long cock, first kissed on top of cock. Then she pushed my fore skin making it bare she kissed on pink cock head. She hold my cock with two fingers and began kissing it from the base, she kissed and licked the shaft till tip and went other side to lick it. Her eyes were burning with lust and her body felt too hot as if she was having fever. She had forgotten that she is making love o some other than her hubby that too younger than her. What she concentrating was make love, she raised on her knees and bend forward so that she can eat my cock comfortably. Now her globes were hanging from her chest. I took one at top of breast and other at base; I began fondling one while I pressed hard at base of the boob. When I pressed hard at base it looked it had formed two halves. I wanted to take in my mouth but was not possible as she was at my foot side. I kept playing with those boobs while she was lost into my cock. She was trying to take my cock into her lovely mouth. She was eating my cock like lollypop, and then my cock started disappearing into her beautiful mouth. Wetness of her mouth was making me crazy; I raised my groin to push more into her mouth. She gestured me not to do, she wanted to take it on her own. Now inch by inch my cock was going inside her moth, when she was half way through she began bobbing up and down. She was mouth fucking me, I felt like sending my cock all the way into her mouth and fuck her tight throat. After mouth fucking for some time she fingers measured remaining size of t hock, then she began going further giving mild strokes with fingers at base and taking in and out the tip, she tried to accommodate as much as she could. Now she had two third of my cock into her mouth. Take it full I urged her, she looked at me by raising her eyes, she tried to take further but when my cock reached her throat she felt gagging, she began coughing and took out my cock.
You are marvelous cock sucker darling I encouraged her, that is the beauty of experienced girls I encouraged and praise her. She reciprocated my compliment through a beautiful smile. You want me to suck more she asked, will you be able to hold for longer. Yes baby go on you are great cock sucker apart from cock teaser, I complement her. Thanks darling for the complement she replied and went at cock. This time she was sucking wholeheartedly, she had decided to please me. She began again from the tip and slowly she began sucking shaft then she took it into her mouth, go on bay you are doing just wonderful take it all the way. I want to shove it full in your mouth, she raised her eyes again her eyes said she shall try to. Now my cock began disappearing she had gathered enough saliva to make the entry easy. When my tip of the cock touched her throat she became hesitant she knew she will be gagged again.
Now inhale completely and hold breath, take it into you throat so that you wwwwwont be able breath in. come on make it as long as possible, thus you wont be choked. She breathed in and slowly bobbed her head on my cock rest of the cock was going inside her tight throat, my god she is really doing it. I can feel her throat muscles catching my cock, she took it completely and holds it as long as possible; now exhale through nose I asked her. She did as I had told now try to inhale through nose if not possible take the cock out to the length you are comfortable. She tried to inhale initially she was not comfortable but she tried again, she could take minimum quantity of air I think, she managed with it and kept the cock as it is, then she slide the cock but a little and breathed few and took it back into her throat. That was the wonderful job, I could see my balls touching her lips. Then she took out cock all the way. I congratulated her for giving me deep throating. She said it was the first time she had tried to take so deep, though my hubby has smaller one but never tried to take completely. Thanks for the new experiment baby, we will have many of such new things and you too can teach me some new tricks also. What do you mean I have already told that this should be the last time we are ding it, understand she said smiling. Ok baby as you wish I replied. She lay on her back asked me to come over her, I had to make this love making instead of mere fuck, so that she should remember me for long. I came over her began smooching then I kissed her forehead and continued kissing her entire body, on first fuck I had not sucked her boobs which were so important. I enjoyed sucking her big boobs I ate those large nipples oh man they are so big even four hands won’t be able to cover them. They were becoming hard with all the excitement. Then I proceed to her navel licked that deep navel and then I went to her feet continued licking from toe proceeding to her thigh and took her another feet while she expected me to go for her pussy. I did same thing to her other leg now I was reaching to groin. As I was licking her groin she was shivering with excitement her voice was trembling with lust. She has wide grin no presence of any hair, her bald pussy was inviting me, she must have waxed her body yesterday as her entire body was hairless and smooth, it might be for the occasion of her marriage anniversary. That fool of her hubby has gone mountaining leaving his wife alone instead of fucking this hot bitch. That was good for me I could enjoy his wife in his absence. As I licked around her pussy she was craving to shove her pussy into my mouth. When I realized that she was eager to make me eat her pussy I purposely avoid that area continued licking surrounding hairless area. She tried to push my head on her pussy but I kept licking joint of her thighs and all the crevices. When it became unbearable she asked me to concentrate on her pussy. Let me enjoy this dear as this is going to be the last time I am getting so delicious meal. She laughed and let me play with her assets. At last I reached to her pussy, took her large clit into my fingers and tweaked that made her crazy she moaned loud my god what are you doing shree, what happened dear should I stop it I asked her.. you stupid I am enjoying it continue yaar make me cum with it. I took her large clit into my lips as I sucked it se was moaning louder and louder. Keep doing it dear my god it feels so goooooooooooood. Then I came to her pussy hole while I rubbed her clit with my nose, as I licked ther pussy it was already wet and oozing. I kept licking and fingering her pussy simultaneously. She began shuddering had her first orgasm of this session, I drank all the honey, still continued sucking her pussy. She could not bear any more she pulled me on top of her. She hold me tight and began smooching me tasting her own juice from my face and lips. That was the wonderful job shree , I never knew it is so enjoying being licked there. Why aunt uncle does not lick there? Asked. Yes he does some time rarely but not the way you did, he has never made me leak so much and never brought me to orgasm by licking. Now I can bear any more now insert your monster into my wet cunt and fuck me hard. tried to get up for condom. She pulled me back I want to have it raw this time, fuck me without condom baby she urged. Are you sure, I am virile and any thing may happen I gave a word of caution. Shree darling I am clean with no deceases if you too are clean go ahead and let me feel that naked penis of yours, this time I want it raw. She took my cock and positioned it on her waiting hole.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 09:19 PM