Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She – what ? what did you say? You are such a brute she started beating me up. You already fucked me and you want to fuck me again that too in presence of my hubby. How dare you speak like this. She continued beating me I let her do while I bend forward letting her do it. The way she was hitting there was no force into it the slaps were not harder.
Me – I began laughing when she stopped fisting me. Oh come on aunt you take serious, sorry if I offended but how will come to know unless you tell me. You are married girl only you can give me comparative analysis. My ex girl friend was virgin and she hardly knew any thing , now you being married since long you only can help me by telling difference so that I can improve my skills. Please tell aunty I pestered her.
She – yours is alright, my hubby has thicker one but bit shorter than yours. One important thing is having best weapon in the world is not complete should know how to use is important.
Me – you mean I didn’t know that technique I said making sad face. How miserable I am in, though I have good long weapon as per your remark but utterly failed to use it properly. I made such a face that I am above to cry, in fact I acted like crying hiding my face on her lap.
She let me cry for some time, my mission was filing I felt. Then she caressed my head oh baby don’t cry, did I tell that you didn’t do well. Come on cheer up, your performance was super and I really liked it and enjoyed it to maximum extent. Now be happy she raised my face and wiped my tears. That had broken the barrier and I had to take perfect use of the situation. Thanks for saving me Aunt I hugged her tight acting innocent but wanted to feel her massive boobs.
She didn’t protest for hugging so proceed further I took liberty to kiss her cheeks but nothing in sexual manner, I didn’t want to alarm her, but felt her massive boobs on my chest till we were disturbed by shrill voice of her mobile. It was her hubby who had called to inform her that he has descended the hill and on the way back. His tire has gone flat and it will take two more hours to reach back and he showed his worries to leave his beautiful wife alone. No problem dear I can manage but make it fast I am getting bored to be alone, she replied. She didn’t mention that I am with her. After she finished call I looked at her, se told what he had said. So we have two more hours I said smiling mischievously at her. What do you mean by we have two ore hours she asked questioningly.
Me – aunt we have two hours in mean while I hope to learn few techniques from you.
She – what?
Me – you can teach me how to satisfy a girl in bed dear aunt please teach me some thing so that I can remember you forever.
She – you stupid I am already dying with shame of doing adultery that too with younger boy and you want to repeat it again. How stupid you are she said raised her voice. It is not safe to be with you alone she got up. I pulled her back to sit beside me.
Me – see aunty we have already committed, punishment for one murder and ten murders are same. We have already committed it we shall do again what is there. Have fucked once if we fuck again what difference it will make. You have made me hot by telling all those things related to fucking and love making.
She – what is this shree, let us not repeat again it is sin and I don’t like to cheat my hubby. Once we were carried away I don’t want to do it again. So please don’t ask for it.
Me – if you don’t want I have no problem but you want it and still acting like that. I know how aroused you are and made me aroused. I can make out it with your trembling voice and look at those magnificent boobs of you and those nipples have become so erect and stiff. They are raving to be touched and make love to them but you are not able to understand their needs.
She – you are such a stupid, I don’t know why are you after me, I am old enough and fat lady. You can find many beautiful young girls of your choice. I can’t understand your intentions. ?
Me – who told you that you are old and ugly. He must be a fool to say so. You are still young enough to attract many boys; you must have witnessed it on street. Your these things have made you more attractive in addition to that your lovely ass has added real spice into you. I said as I pressed her big melons.
She pushed my hand away.
She – shree please don’t do it, I will lose my control. Do you really like me or you are just flattering me by false praises.
Me – I really like you and your these assets, I am fascinated to touch them press them and play with them. I pressed her boobs again. What is there in false praising, why don’t you agree that how many boys were watching you and your jiggling boobs while we were at Water Park. Am I right please, don’t feel that you are ugly. Won’t say you are tall and slim, as you know you are short but you have very good structure to make boys and men fall for you. Many girls must be craving to have boobs like yours. It is your luck that you are prestigious owner of such rarest assets. With these bouncing boobs you can make any man flat. Whoever have told that you are too fat, they are wrong. Come on I will prove it. I pulled her before mirror; just do as I say I ordered. I tightened her night gown around her waist. See the figure, how curvaceous it is. Do you agree now I asked her?
She – I don’t think so shree, you are just fooling me. If you don’t mind I shall do some thing and prove that I am right. You should ear with me for some time and should not get angry.
She – ok go ahead, but no nasty things she warned me.
I raised her gown without warning her, she tried to protest. Don’t worry I am not going to fuck you, I have to show what I mean, and I can’t prove it without making you nude. There is nothing I haven’t seen, just be relaxed. Before she objected I had raised her gown and automatically her hands rose to help me.
She was nude again before me; now concentrate on your big boobs. You agree that they are big now watching your bust I kept my hand on her ass. Now compare dimension of your waist. Do you agree that you have hour glass structure? You have big chest and big butts but in between your waist is much thinner than it actually looks. You have never tried to wear such dress that shown your narrow waist. Ad any one said it or you ever observed it in that angle. I bet you have never done it. Always you thought that you are short plump lady with wide ass and big breasts line. And you are no that old I was forced to call aunt as you are friend of my aunt, otherwise you are like a sweet didi, you are hardy few year older than me. Do you agree for that, while I spoke to her I went forward now my body was touching hers? see how beautiful boobs you have, even for the size they are not sagged much, they are standing like mountain, I took her boobs and lifted as if weighing them. She looked at me through mirror. She had hardly anything to say. I knew she was trapped and now she had lost her inhibition standing nude before e and my body touching hers and I feel her boobs. I was almost caressing her both boobs one in each hand. I placed two hands as if it would accommodate in them. No they need at least four hands to cover those globes. I don’t see any point you feeling bad being short or fat. For shortness we don’t have any remedy but for fatness you can change dressing style so that your waist line should show how slim it is.
What should I do for that she asked looking at me in mirror? Wrap saree tight around your bust and ass, so that your waist becomes prominent or wear dresses in same fashion. By that you will be showing how beautiful and big are these melons and slim waist. You will look much better that way. You know when you were wearing swimming suit your structure was prominently displaying, may be that is the reason many eyes followed you. I was feeling her wide ass on my groin and there is no doubt looking her beautiful body my cock had erected, I pressed my erection on her back. I wanted to poke it between those globes but she being short I could make it between her ass cheeks. I think you are not aware of that, uncle kept watching those eyes following you while he was enjoying those little young girls.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 09:18 PM