Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Now stop that bull shit talks, don’t make me embarrassed already I am boiling in shame and you are setting fire to that. Stop it and leave room, I don’t want to hear any clarifications; there was no previous anger in her voice. She was sitting silently may be my mind game was working on her. I sat tight and wait for her to open her eyes. Now tell me only one thing, did you like the way we fucked, didn’t you enjoy. This pool of juice says a different story while your upper tongue is giving a false story, forget those sentiments and be realistic to answer me. She opened her eyes, her eye lids winked fast; she could not believe what I had asked. No more talking about this please stop it, I don’t want to think any more about this, please go right now. Let me have some peace of mind, se shree this had never occurred to me in past. I am old enough to attract boys of your age, you are flattering me and I am aware for that. Why you want to pull my legs and prove that you are innocent. The way you were ogling at other females show how innocent you are, she said coolly. Was it only me, even your hubby was watching those young boobs bouncing and he even tried to go near them for clear view, I know he has eyes refraction error so he could not clearly see without spectacle. When a old man like him can watch is it crime for a young boy to watch. I called reception to send some snacks and tea, she looked at me again. Despite of asking you to leave several times what is this behavior; you are revitted to seat and ordering for tea.
Don’t you have any shame she asked in stern voice. What is there in having tea did I ask any thing wrong, did I ask you to disrobe again I asked cunningly. If you ask to disrobe you will be dead for sure she said in anger.
I am not fool to ask aunt, I know my limitations I am not your hubby to ask like that. Any way forget it, I want your honest reply I pressed her. On what she asked acting innocent. About you enjoy the fuck aunt you tell me, I am really worried whether my performance was so weak. I think you did enjoy but yu are afraid to accept it. What should I tell now, it all happened without my wish, you did sort of bang shree. Please don’t remind me again and again.
Aunt please reply no, what is there. I am sitting only to hear your reply, I don’t want to repent for rest of my life for leaving you unsatisfied and get fired. You were moaning so loud and repeatedly asked me to fuck fast and tear your cunt apart, is it not enough proof you lied it. What a dirty man you are, your actions and language both are dirty; you could use better words that using those vulgar words.
I am sorry aunt I my language is very weak I don’t know parallel words for cunt and lund, by the way what do you call fucking, let me learn some manners so that when I talk to you in future I can use those words instead of fucking cunt, cock so you appreciate me for my sophisticated language. This time she could control her laughter; this was first laugh after fucking was over. For god sake please stop it she pleaded. Now her mood was changing and I wanted that only, so that she should not repent for rest of her life for doing misconduct.
There was knock on door, I asked mamatha to wash her face, she was not ready to get up. I took her hand lead her to wash room, she closed door behind her and I went to open door to allow room service boy. I took the try and closed door behind him. When she came out I handed a towel which I had used she took and dried her face and hands. She sat without word like a obedient servant I served her snacks she took without a word still looking at me intently. She must be thinking how shameless I am to sit tight even after she abusing me and asking me to leave place several times, where she knows how crooked I am. I won’t leave place till I am through with my scheme. We spent next fifteen minutes in complete silence. When we had finished tea I kept the cups aside and cleaned centre table. So give me leave aunt I posed as if I am going to leave at last. She looked relieved on my announcement of leaving. When I didn’t buzz she looked inquiringly at me, one thing I noticed is she was calm now. All her sorrows were either gone or concealed. Ok then you leave now she asked without any emotions. Sure aunt I am going to leave, how can i sit here forever? I have my life and you have your family and husband. So answer me to make me leave you alone. I was back into same subject; she began slapping her own head, what is this shree. Why you are after me, go and find girl of your age why do you want to torture me. I have promised to go but only after hearing honest reply I was adamant.
Have heard when bang is inevitable try to enjoy she told with spirit thinking that I will be satisfied with her reply, little she knows about me. Why don’t you tell honestly, your reply is not satisfactory you are turning it. What should I say now, I told you no it was inevitable and I enjoyed I have stated both. I want proper analysis of the word enjoy, you are answering me to escape from answering I pressed her. now I slide beside her, gathered courage and placed my arm over her shoulder. She looked at my hand and then at me, what are you trying to do shree, first take out that hand from me or else I wont speak. One thing to be noted is she didn’t push my hand or got angry, she is asking me to take my hand away. Oh ho aunt what is there, after all the things happened you are still hesitant, I am not doing any thing wrong and my hand is also not in wrong place, have placed it in friendly manner. We are friends na, please don’t mind I said while pressed her shoulder. She looked at me again, you are a spoiled kid, and adamant, she did nothing to push my hand. Now tell me what do you want to know and how I can get rid of you, she was cool but in hurry to send me away. Same thing, what I asked you.
She -Yes I enjoyed what now she asked bluntly.
Me - That is what I wanted to know and wanted to hear from her. If that is the case why are you angry on me. Does not uncle satisfy you?
She - He does very well we are satisfied couple we don’t have any thing less and don’t need any thing extra.
Me - I do agree for that he must be fucking you to his satisfaction, but are you really completely satisfied with him.
She – what do you mean, I said we get full satisfaction, what else you want to know, why don’t you leave now.
Me – what is hurrying aunty, uncle takes some more time and I don’t want you to remain alone and get bored. Be assured I won’t do any thing that you don’t like agreed?
She – she kept quite, she could not answer but still she was scared of me for any unwanted advances.
Me – didn’t you feel any difference between uncle fucking you and how you got fucked by me.
She – she was slowly losing inhibitions. Yes there is difference between him and you, you are young can do for longer.
Me – thanks aunt for prompt opinion. You must be remembering your old days especially honey moon days.
She – yes I do remember but what it has to do with you, and why do you ask.
Me – I am simply curious aunt. If you remember those days whether he did the way I did. Did he take so long or did he fuck you the way I fucked, what difference you found between us.
She – it is too much shree, you are going too personal. I had answered what you wanted to know and it is right tie to leave me alone.
Me – don’t get angry honey let us talk for some more time, I promise to be innocent guy wont do any thing against your will or wish. I will behave properly. But please tell na, I am curious.
She – she was silent for some time. Yes there is difference you seem to be master in this at this young age. I think you have more girl friends than you admitted. The way you did was some thing special and it seems you know women psychology and do all the things women would crave for. She blushed while she admitted.
Me – thanks for your kind opinion and nice assessment by the way what is your opinion about my tool, how is it. Whether uncles and mine are same or I am smaller as I am still a boy.
She – it is too much, better you leave now.
Me – oh ho come on aunt what is there in speaking you are nice aunty, I slid still closer to her nd now I was almost glued to each other.
She – please stop this matter shree, you can speak some thing else, you are making me too embarrassed.
Now she had no problem with me sitting there and continues talking but she did want the subject to prolonged more. She was feeling shy to speak about sex with stranger boy.
Me – come on aunt I too will get married some or other day. I should know women psychology and feeling about me or sex. So that my marriage should not be an disaster.
She – nothing of that sort will happen and already you are expert in it. You don’t need to learn any thing more. Now shall we go to your aunt’s room?
Me – do you want to take her opinion also, hehehehe.
She – you brute always tries to make fun of me, she stabbed my stomach with her left elbow.
Me – aunt you didn’t tell me bout my lund, how is uncles and mine.
She – if you want to know ask uncle or make him nude and see for your self she too laughed this time.
Me – that is wonderful suggestion dear, today night I shall sleep here and both of us will fuck you so that we will come to know who is better and how are our cocks. So on your marriage anniversary you will have first threesome.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 09:17 PM