Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I went on giving mild strokes her not so tight pussy was engulfing my cock into hers. Each stroke made entry of only one inch at a time. After few more strokes I was completely buried into her. This was the first time happening in my life. I had met her just few hours back and now I am in her hot burning pussy. Fastest encounter, I had seduced her in few hours since we first met. I pushed her gown further to expose her ig melons , I let it hang over her face, I didn’t bother if she is suffocated what I wanted is her big boobs, I was so fascinated by such breasts, what you can call mummey or udder. Those 38 dd were into my hands though I could not hold either of them fully in my hands, those soft changed shape as I molested them. I began banging her pussy taking my cock all the wa and sending it in one stroke. My groin crashing on her bums, she cried with every stroke. Shree beta please go slow I am getting hurt have some mercy on me, pleaseeeeee hui maaaaaaaaaaa. You are as stupid guy you don’t know how to please a woman you are a sadist getting pleasure by giving more pain than pleasure. Ui mmmmmmmmmmmmm you are going to kill me you stupid she moaned. I was sensing she was enjoying that kind of hard fuck but still protesting. Her gown was hanging on her head and neck, I could not see her face but could guess her expressions. My hands and back were busy in their work, my ass moved rapidly and hitting her cozy ass making big sound of slapping. My hands were busy to feel those water melon sized boobs, with big areola and large nipples. I bent forward kissed nape of her neck continued licking more and more flesh of that beautiful plump aunty. As I kissed her neck she sent a loud moan showing that she likes it. Then it was her ear lobe that was sent into my mouth as I ate more of her ear she pushed her ass more into me. Though my cock is long enough but still I could not burry it completely as her ass was wide and big enough it stopped my groin going any further, still more than half of my cock was inside her pussy. That made me worry a bit if she is getting full enjoyment, I think she is used to it as if her hubby is fucking her from back he also would not reach full depth. But her moans were suggesting that she is liking, I continued fucking her in great speed. Her juice began oozing making me easy to fuck her. I pulled the cock all the way and send it back with great speed, my groin hit her big ass making big sound, room was filled with fucking puch, puch sound. Soon she began moaning hard and asked me to pump hard, I knew her orgasm was building up. I increased speed and was pressing those melons harder, this time she didn’t protest but she liked the way I pressed them. She too was pushing her back in same speed and then her back arched and she was shivering, don’t stop make it still faster, tear my pussy, you brute haaaaaaaaaaaaaa she cried and then her pussy began sending juice in spurts, it came like fountain wetting my balls. She collapsed on bed. So I lay over her feeling big cushiony body under me. We la still for few minutes and then pulled my cock out, it came with popping sound. She looked at me in amazement, are you not done yet she looked in disbelief. Just turn around and lay on your back baby I ordered not bothering to answer. She rolled over I raised her plump thighs completely, I knew they are heavy her knees touched her big boobs. I positioned between her thighs and my cock automatically reached its place, in one go I sent it all the way into her soft pussy. My god she shouted, cant you make it slow you stupid. No, bithches need to be treated this way, you were enjoying making me hard and unable to do any thing in presence of my aunt and your hubby. You were rubbing this wide ass of yours on my erect cock. In fact I wanted to fuck there itself in presence of every one including your husband. You enjoyed my desperate conditions and it is my turn now baby, you will have a lesson of your life for teasing. I pulled my cock and sent again that crashed her groin. Pushed her legs wider asked her to hold them. It is not as s easy as to fuck small girls or aunts with reasonably built, as she has heaviest of all my girls, so entrusted that duty to her. Now I began pumping her harder this way I could send my cock all the way into her hot pussy. It was reaching the bottom, with every stroke it hit her uterus. I was just thinking why her pussy is not as lose as her age group. It was comparatively tighter than but not as tight as bhabhi or didi. My hands were free so I cupped her foot balls as much as I could, I pressed one boob at base and other on top, I could press her soft boobs like dough, these were the softest boobs I have laid my hands on, looking at their size they felt still good not as lose as expected.
She pulled me over her, I felt I was laying on Dunlop bed her boobs felt great under me, they were like a pillow placed on her chest and I am laying on them. I continue thrusting her hot cunt with ever stroke she moaned. I must have fucked her for more than twenty minutes in same pose, she had discharged almost fie times. Now it was my turn to explode, so I began fucking her faster than before while my hand hold her thigh and other still on left boob. With every stroke her boobs moved up and down as if you are moving pillow, those soft cozy boobs were making me still crazy. She too was asking me to go fast and fuck her tear her pussy, my god what is this shree beta, I had never shed so much juice in my life, go fast man go ooooooooooooo. She was about to finish I matched her rhythm and emptied my balls in condom. We both lay spent, she didn’t mind me laying over her, after few minutes she moved me away still lying on bed, she turned me to face her side and kissed my face. We had become sticky due to heavy perspiration, our bodies stick to each other. Then I got up to remove condom, I went to wash room, flushed condom and washed my cock. I came out as nude as I was. Then she too got up and returned after cleaning.
She took her gown, before she could wear it I snatched and threw it away. She got angry, now it is time to leave shree, what you did is not right. I had never thought of doing such nasty things with any one. You are the first and last man in my life, weary our clothes and leave my room right now. Why aunt didn’t you like it, I asked. Like hell with you, don’t even want to see your face in rest of life. You stupid spoiled my chastity I I might have made mistake, I had teased you in friendly manner. I never intend to take it further, as other couples were enjoying I too did, might be bit more than that. I am sorry for making all those things and I had never dreamt that a younger boy like you would take advantage of y trust and land in bed. I was lucky as you had brought condom that shows you had come well prepared to bang. Yes that was bang, I don’t want to complain to any one either to security officer or to my hubby or my friend even. Now get lost and never show your ugly face ever again. Her face showed how serious she was, she straight away went to her gown and wore in single pull. She threw my clothes on me, you shameless ugly creature leave my room or you will have it she tried to threaten me.
Now I was repenting for my deeds, I had realized my mistake. When she was teasing me I thougt she was interested in me and wants to go all the way. When she was being fucked she was urging me to fuck her hard and tear her pussy apart, why the scene changed so adversely what was my mistake. Did I mistake her intentions did I commit bang. What a sin I made, I had bangd sheela aunt but that was for other reason and there after the scene changed and she began coming to me frequently and even now we meet or mate whenever we get opportunity. What f this teasing bitch complains to my aunt or her hubby what will be my fate. i am certain that she wont take it up to security officer as she is also bothered about her image but one word to aunt and I am dead. Already I am in relation with her kids what will they think. I felt like jumping from the window crashing my body on earth and kill myself. Where did I go wrong, how I filed to asses this lady, so far I had never failed but this time I mistook her and brought such a un wanted hassle. I was so engrossed in my thoughts I had forgotten my nudity and didn’t move a inch from where I was lying. She urged me to get up, her anger was in full swing,. I lazily collected my clothes. I am sorry for whatever happened, I was mistaken by your attitude in water, I thought your teases were to show your interest in me. I am really sorry for what I did, I feel ashamed of myself. I should not have come to your room. as you said I didn’t plan to bang you, but I had come here to wash and so that my aunt is not shocked to see me in that condition. I bed pardon, but I want to know why your mood changed so fast. When we were having sex you were encouraging me to go fast and tear your thing apart and why so drastic change in your behavior. Didn’t I satisfy you, am in way inferior than your hubby. I wanted t change topic and her mood too.
It is not that, you mistook me and my acts. I had never thought of cheating my hubby in my life. Now stop it and run from here otherwise I may throw you out of window killing you, mind it we are on seventh floor and if you fall from here all your bones will be broken into pieces making you dead before you reach ground. She began crying I wear my pant I felt like leaving right now. But I had to console her for my mistake. I sat beside her and caressed her head, how dare you touch me she roared. I asked you to leave now leave me alone. No problem aunt I shall leave right now, but let me clarify where did I go wrong or you. Again I caressed her head, this time she didn’t push me away. Let us discuss and settle our mistakes aunt. What to settle you brute I was so faithful to my hubby for fourteen years, we had come here to celebrate our marriage anniversary in fraction of minutes you spoiled every thing, I had felt sorry for you falling and hurt, you took it wrong and seduced me, the way you were looking at me, I was so frightened of bang.
How can I bang any one aunt that too you too are like my aunt. Your beauty and those sexy curves, … she interrupted how dare you call elders sexy. Please be cool aunt let me complete, probably you don’t know how beautiful and sexy you are. Again same thing calling me sexy, you want to justify yourself. You are wrong I won’t fall for your pry she shouts at me.
I am not justifying my self aunt please listen to me, since the moment I saw you, you had set fire into me. Your curves and your huge breasts and wide ass made me mad. Over that you poured ghee by flirting with me. I had over heard your talks with aunt, you were praising me you called my hunk and play boy, what that was for. You were attracted to me like I was to you. Those few hours of togetherness had made me mad after you. I had brought condoms for some other reason, tomorrow we are going to attend marriage after that I am too meet my old girl friend with whom I had relation before her marriage, she has settled there at Mumbai, I thought we may get opportunity again to meet and repeat what we used to do. If by chance I get her, I didn’t want to go wild without condom and plant my seeds in her womb, I built a story. If I wanted to bang what was holding me back. The moment I entered into room I could have begun action. There was nothing holding me back. It was partially your mistake too, when you had guest in your room, you could have properly covered your self. There is enough room, when I was in shower you had all the time but you remained in this thin gown showing al the deep cleavage, didn’t you knew that it would make young boys go wild on seeing such huge boobs, always young boys are in search of such boobs and lovely ass. She looked in bewilderment at my bold statement and describing her assets, she covered her face, she didn’t want to show blushing. Her face was turning red. Further when I advanced you asked me to fuck you with condom, you didn’t want to become mother of my child, that is natural you are rich people how can you become mother of a poor boy, this time I took opportunity to tease her and take the discussion further.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 09:16 PM