Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Com in why are you standing outside, she called me in. I entered room and sat on sofa, if I go to room in this state aunt will get frightened so I thought it would be right if I clean myself before going back to room, I said. Now she had clear picture of my visit to her room. Please don’t tell any thing to aunt now I requested her. She said ok are you sure you are not hurt she asked. Not at all to worry, I am very fine it would get late for him if I had to come and change my dress and convince aunt about going again with uncle would make him late and he too would lose chance to visit that nice place. You too should have gone with him I replied. I too was interested to go but I felt tired so I dropped that idea, any time I can go there so next trip I will make it a point to visit that place. Come on shree give me those clothes I shall wash them and put to dry so that you can go back with little fair situation than going like this. I hesitated to give her my dress I gave my shirt she went in to wash it and she came out after she had rinsed it she asked me to give my pant too, I was hesitating now I will be only in underwear if remove this. She said what is there to shy we have seen each other in skimpy dress , no need to blush like girls she encouraged me to give my pant. I asked for a carry bag to empty my pockets after emptying it stealthily I handed her my pant. She looked at my almost nude body, I think she was lost into looking at me and then remembered I am standing nude she threw her husbands lungi over me and proceed to wash room. she came out after rinsing that too. She asked me to go and have wash, I thought t is better to have shower instead of washing hands, I discarded my u-wear after keeping the carry bag away. I stood under shower, while I was taking bath I saw her inner clothes put for drying, I took her bra label read 38 dd, yes my assumption was correct I looked at those big cups which had concealed those melons few minutes back, I took it my nose, despite of washing I could feel her aroma. I got instant hardon. When there was no much sound from me she knocked wash room, are you all right shree she asked. I am all right aunt I am taking shower please give me towel I asked. When I finished bath I called again for towel, se asked me to open door, I hid behind door to conceal my nudity especially my erection. I collected towel and closed door.
I came out wrapping towel, there was tea pot waiting for me, she poured tea into two cups, first have tea or else it will get cold she said. I took out a tablet and swallowed then began sipping tea. She was sitting on bed opposite to me, now intently I looked at her, she was wearing nighty may be nothing underneath; I could see jiggling of those globes under thin cloth. I could see nipple impression too. After tea I began massaging my leg, whether the pain is more she asked. Not much only little pain is there, I have taken pain killer I think it will be enough. Just wait let me find if I have moov in my kit she said and began searching for that. As she bend to search I could see her wide back that me go crazy on her ass, it is so wide and fuckable I felt like taking her in that pose and begin banging her ass. All the day she had made me crazy and this pose added fire into me. Sorry shree I don’t have moov, but I have this zandu balm will it do she asked. As she turned in kneeling pose I could see those white melons hanging freely inside her thin cloth. Yes that may give some relief give it to me I replied. She gave it to me, I raised my leg and began applying, wait let me massage she came forward and sat on floor taking my leg into her hand, I protested but she was reluctant. Don’t hesitate shree we are friends now, this won’t be big trouble. As she began applying balm on my leg her boobs began jiggling and in this pose I could see more than half of her melons through her wide neck. I was getting biggest hard on, it was aching inside towel, and it had formed tent in towel as I was not wearing any thing underneath. When she looked at it accidentally, it didn’t take anytime to recognize what it is, she is matured woman and how can she make fault in recognizing it. She smiled mischievously and moved back. You and your thing both are shameless she laughed at me and threw balm on me. I caught it before it landed on me. What to do aunt you are so sexy and you have made me hot since the moment we met, and those touches in water had made me real crazy for you, and after seeing those magnificent globes it could not resist to get up. Without waiting for her response I pulled her to me. I began smooching her, she was resisting what the hell are you doing she managed to say once on getting release from my mouth. I pulled her again to me continued smooching. She kept protesting and trying to push me, but animal inside me didn’t allow releasing her. She was in strong arms she had no way to escape still she was struggling for release, she was moving her face frantically, she was saying no, no all those words were absorbed in my mouth. Her resistance was continued I gave no thought about it, it was only my stupid cock did thinking job and my brain was at halt. I never liked this way to treat any women but devil inside me was playing his game, it was sort of bang but devil was saying that she needs to be treated like this. As my mind was not at all functioning I was unable to decide whether I was doing right or wrong. My hands were itching to feel those melons, one of my hand reached her left melon I could not hold it in onehand I began pressing it mauling it searched for nipple and got tat huge nipple, I began pressing it with two fingers and then twisted it bit hard, she cried with pain. It hurts she could say while our mouths were still sealed. As I continued kissing and pressing her melons one by one, I felt her resistance is becoming weaker and weaker, I began raising her nighty. She tried to push it down, I threw her hand away and in one swift motion I raised her dress till hem of her waist. I could feel her plump thighs creamy soft. I could not see them as my face was tightly pressed on hers. I caressed her ass and pressed those massive globes. She broke kiss and she said shree please don’t do this, I have never touched another man in my life. It is insane you are doing wrong. I let you in as you are nephew of my close friend. I don’t like this please for gods sake stop it; she was requesting me a lot. No darling how can I leave most delicious food when I am so hungry for dish like this. And you need it I know, you like the way you are treated. Since morning you have made me crazy for this body and you deserve toe treated like this, you slut stop resisting and let me not make crime of banging you. I don’t want to be a rapist and I don’t like forced sex. Be assured that I am going to fuck you right now and you won’t stop me. You want my long cock in your mature cunt I assure you, you will not only like you wont regret for letting me bang you. This is the right time to taste young cock in your matured pussy. What do you say baby will you enjoy letting me fuck your nice fat pussy or you want me to bang.
If you have any of such fantasy to be bangd I shall fulfill. But I don’t like to bang, I want to take you with your consent and full cooperation. This is inevitable and you ar going to love it. Shree please for gods sake stop it, I never thought of taking you this way, I was just teasing you, wanted to know how young boys behave when a mature lady teases him. Please forgive me for all those tease, shree please let me go, I wont tell to any one that you attempted to bang me.
Are you in mood of complaint, go ahead take my cell and ring to security officer, or uncle tell them I have bangd you, but not now. Let me bang you and complain so that in tests your compliant will be accepted otherwise it becomes false complaint. They need my semen into your pussy to prove that I had bangd you.
You are determined to take me, please let me go shree. I am old enough for you, you are handsome you can find many beautiful girls of your age, why are you after a married lady old enough to be your aunt. Her resistance was becoming completely weak, one thing I noticed she is not at all trying to get free, she let me hold her while she tried to convince me through her lectures on morale. please don’t do this to me, some one may come now she tried her last weapon. No one is going to come, my aunt does not know that you are here, she thinks that we all three have gone to temple, and uncle needs at least four hours to come back, we have almost four hours for our self. Just try to enjoy these hours freely. No body is going to disturb us, if you have not called any one to meet you. How stupid you are speaking of me, I am not of that kind shree. I have repeatedly told you that I am not into such kind with any one other than my own hubby. I had never dreamt that I would be in arms of any other that too like you a young male much younger than me. Now let me proceed mamtha darling don’t waste precious time in argument, let me have you, I assure you wont regret and you will call me repeatedly after you enjoy once with me. Now my hand was exploring her pussy, it was so wet in fact she was excited to be in arms of young and strong man.
I have over heard your discussion with aunty, and then only I came to know how much you like me. Now I had loosened my towel and my cock was touching her bare waist. I took her hand placed it on my long and erect cock, she felt it for few seconds and took her hand back. I began searching for her wet hole and soon I found it, my finger entered into her hot cunt her body shivered she cried of ecstasy. Please shree don’t do this to me, I shall help you find some young girl for you. I am married woman and muh older than you, have some respect shree, she plead but she never tried to go away as my hands were off her body I was no more holding her tight. My hands were busy in exploring her melons and hot cunt. There was no point in wasting time, you have to hit hard when it is hot. Still we were in standing position, I pushed her face down on bed and made her in doggy. Pushed her gown exposing her butt, her snow white ass was inviting me to fuck her. I came behind her and positioned my cock between her thighs. She knew what was going to happen next moment, she turned her head at least wear condom shree beta. I said hurrya she had consented me to fuck her, she wants to e safe with condoms. I had kept a condom ready it was already peeled and ready for use. While I pressed those massive boobs I wear condom with only one hand and within no time I was in position behind her. She spread her legs to provide right space enable me to enter. My cock found its way and it was entering very hot snatch. As she was matured and may be serviced every day it was lose enough to resist. With one hard stroke I buried half the length, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shree go smooth. Don’t be harsh on me, I have accepted to take yours why do you want to be so hrd and merciless. Sorry aunt I could not resist my self after looking this beautiful assof yours. I wanted to fuck your as first but decided let me give maximum pleasure to your cunt, later I will be eligible to ask for that too. No yu stupid don’t ever think of that, now go ahead do you need written invitation to fuck me. Continue fucking me but you need to go smooth, she urged. She was in full heat she wanted the fuck right now. She too must be in lust, began pressing my cock in her hot cunt.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 09:16 PM