Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I introduced my self to that person and he in turn introduced himself. For the time being our games were on halt as both ladies were busy in conversation. Me and he slowly moved out of water. Friend we don’t have any thing to do as long as both of them finish their gossips. Shall we have tea he offered. That is good idea I replied. We moved to stall we took tea and later he offered smoke, I was bit hesitant to smoke before a elder person. He initiated come on man you are grown up, we shall enjoy smoke out there he pointed to a corner and both of us moved and began smoking. We were into conversation he told he was a business man settled at Belgium. By his words I could assume that he is very much well off must behaving good size of business and he looked sober person with good heart. After we finished smoking he said he would go to toilet. I said ok you can go ad I shall be waiting there, I showed a place from where I could watch nice dames enjoying in water. By the time I reached that place aunt and that lady also had moved near to that place. I stood behind stand so that I wont be seen ogling at those girls and their assets. I was lost in watching dames when I heard aunts voice I peeped at them. They were much nearer to me than before I could hear their talks, I was not interested in girley talk I began watching those dames jumping and doing masti in water, I was lost in watching those jiggling boobs.
By the way who is that hunk you brought that woman spoke to aunt. Who about you are talking aunt asked? The same boy he is handsome man he is hunk looks like play boy. I like your taste he has long cock , I think you are having great time with that fellow. Before aunt protested don’t speak I can understand your feelings. Your hubby can’t satisfy you, it is not I big deal to search for fun outside. I won’t mind you do it with such nice guy. What are you speaking about shree, he is nice guy …….. other lady interrupted her I am saying the same. I saw his cock fully erect while you were playing. Even I felt it you know she asked. What you felt cock f shree my god you are a real bitch. How did you mange to feel him aunt asked. Geeta you both were standing so intimately when I reached you. When I was moving near you I lost balance and accidentally touched his cock. You know he didn’t feel bad for my touch in pretext of making me steady he touched my boob, what a manly touch it is, he is so strong and seems to virile. I saw him carrying you and throwing you in water few times. He was at a such a ease you being so mature he did it as if he is handling a small kid. Must be in gym doing lots of work outs. Aunt became so shocked her mouth was sealed. It was true I did carry and throw aunt when she didn’t want to play the game. I didn’t have any such feelings towards aunt but I was sure erect by watching hot babes around. My erection had nothing to do with aunt. Even my touch with other lady was totally unintentional but she had taken it wrongly. I think now aunt’s mood became naughty, so you are eying him since long aunt teased her. In fact I called you when you were above to slide but you were lost in your masti yu didn’t hear me or avoid me. Since then I wanted to call you so that we could enjoy together but you were having great time with him. You didn’t bother to find who was calling you. If yes what then geeta aunt asked, are you feeling jealous of me she teased? I think she wanted to enjoy the conversation and trying to pull that lady’s leg. If you want you can have him, I will send him to you , you too can have great time with him. He is very good man he can handle you very well geeta aunt teased her further. How was he in bed she asked curiously? He is great fucker you know, he wont let you sleep all the night aunt replied. ( it was pure lie she was just teasing that lady as if we had enjoyed a lot)
I was just wondering how easily these women speak aunt was lying but it felt as if she is telling the fact. I could not believe my ears.
Aunt looks so innocent and naïve can she speak like this also. No man I was just asking, when you have brought him here to enjoy I assumed that he must be a good lover, that is the reason you brought him. So far I have not touched any male other than my hobby, had same opinion about you too. But any way I don’t mind you spending good time with a handsome boy and enjoying life. Don’t worry dear he will be with you soon aunt said as if she is going to send me to her for fuck. No, no I don’t want to indulge with him, but I like the guy he seems to be strong and certainly good in bed too. Before they could talk further her hubby called her.
 Both ladies began walking that side. I jumped into water and took long round and swam back to them. So that I didn’t want embarrass them that I have over heard their talks.
One thing I had come to know, that lady I sort of impressed about me and she has so far not touched any other man but still shows interest in me. May be aunt’s teasing had made her curious about me. But why the hell aunt didn’t deny her relation and clarify that I am her damad’s bro. all three of them came into water, we were back into playing in water I too k chance and rub myself with that lady. Now I came to know her name she is mamatha a short plump lady with heavy assets. Her ass must be 40 or more and bust is around 38 having dd cups but her waist is not that big maybe around 32 or so. Her hubby and me had come to know about each other and I had told him about my relation with aunt and about my back ground also. So he was impressed about me and my family and relatives at belgaum. In the meant time I had not let go any chances of feeling mamatha and even squeezed her ass couple of times. I was just teasing her I was not at all serious about her. As I had over herd their talks I acted like play boy and made her crazy. In turn I think she deliberately touched my cock few times, once even she managed to squeeze my cock either pretending to steady her or what I was not sure. What a slut she is, she says so far she has not touched any other man so far and she is behaving like this with me, she seems to be interested in me or she is teasing me. I thought she is a tease she is enjoying teasing. How could I remain silent I took all the opportunities to tease her back, still neither aunt nor her hubby were unaware of our games. We enjoyed for some more time and then went for food. There was queue at food stall I managed to stand between both ladies her hubby was ahead of me. Aunt always thought me as innocent boy, she didn’t know how innocent I am. She had no problem me standing between them in fact I had said it that you both will forget others presence if you are together. I was trying to poke my cock into back of that plump mamtha as she is much shorter than me, she I s hardly five feet where as I am 6.02 my cock touched her back. I wanted to poke my hardness into her plump ass but it was not possible. I was speaking to her hubby and show it is unintentional that I was leaning over mamatha while I spoke to him. She few times tried to resist but I was not giving her any chance to push me away. Now we had reached food stall and collected our dishes and stood away from crowd chitchatting. When mamatha hubby murthi and we were speaking mamatha realized who i am and my relation with aunt. Then she was shocked and looked at aunt, she just smiled mischievously at her and didn’t try to give any explanation.
After food we all came out and coincidentally they too were staying in same lodge. We all moved to lodge after relaxing the couple came to your room. We kept chitchatting for a while, what else is there to see murthi asked. I told whatever I knew and told him that there is one devi temple above the hill. It is nice to see lots of pilgrims visit that place. But you will have to climb the hill, but it is worth visiting and panorama from that place is also so good, you will really enjoy the site, I explained.
Then get ready to visit that place murthi was eager to go there. I told I am ready, shall go and visit that nice place I replied. Aunt said you all go I am feeling tired I will take rest. I felt sad hearing aunt is not willing, I tried to explain how beautiful site it is, but she was reluctant to go. She said you go with them, till then I will take rest. I need rest very badly as I have not slept well. Though I was hesitant leaving aunt back, but she encouraged me to go, there is no problem here I will lock the room and will get some sleep, after you come back I will be fully relaxed and shall go any where you suggest she was looking tired of sleepless night and water games. Mamatha said she will need few minutes to get ready, ok you get ready till then I too will change and come down on getting missed call from you I replied to murthi. After fifteen minutes I got missed call from murthi uncle, I got down asking aunt to take care and lock the room. when I reached down I saw only uncle standing, where is aunt I asked. She too is tired and not willing to come, so let us go and enjoy, these women are moody you don’t know when they change their minds.
That would be fine, in fact that too is tiring journey you need to climb the hill with steep steps, it is not advisable to go there after you are already tired. we got into their car we had just moved few steps, he asked if I have cigarettes with me, I said no uncle as aunt was with me I had no cance to smoke so I have not take I replied. Driver stop the car near a shop uncle said, immediately I got down to bring necessary things. I purchased a pack of cigarettes and mineral water and chips and some snacks as we will need them after another tiresome hill climbing. I returned to car carrying all things, uncle stretched his hands to take bag from my hand as I was giving I was hit by a bike and I fell down. That careless rider sped away leaving me falling on ground. I was not much hurt but my dress got all dirt as I had fallen on wet ground. Driver and uncle rushed to me even crowd started gathering, by now I had stood up and looking at my dress. Uncle asked whether I was all right, shall we go to hospital he was concerned about me. I said nothing to worry I am all right, there is no need of doctor. I am sorry because of me you got hurt, I could have snt our driver unnecessarily you went he was cursing himself. I went as I knew what will be needed there otherwise we coud send himand there is nothing to worry, only thing is I don’t think I will be able to accompany you, with this kind of dress I ccant come and there is little pain in ankle so may not be able to climb those steps. I will take some pain killer and sleep. You go and come I persuade him, he had lost mood but due to my pressure he agreed without much interest. I began walking back to lodge, I had little pain in ankle so I rushed to medical shop and brought whatever I needed. As I entered elevator I looked my self in mirror, I was looking awesome in those dirty clothes. If I go to room aunt will be worried what should I do I thought. As I had thought some thing else at medical store I decided to go to mamatha room. when I pressed calling bell se opened door and looked at me and then at my dirty dress. What happened shree are you hurt, she asked with concern. Nothing aunt I just fell down as a bike hit me, that I know my hubby had just called me, in fact I wanted to go to your room to check whether you are all right.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 09:15 PM